Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You lovey bitch! Take it all, you filthy slut!"

"Fuck me, darling! Fuck me with those beautiful cocks! You dirty men!"

"Mother! ARTHUR! I thought you were with me?"

Charlotte burst into the heated room to see her mother kneeling on all fours, her once immaculate hair tangled and awry and her enormous tits dangling in the face of Frederick who was lying beneath her and sucking on her erect nipples. Arthur was behind her with his turgid cock sliding rhythmically in and out of her golden thatched cunt.

"Why are you fucking my mother, you two timing bastard!"

The three copulating on the bed turned toward the door. There stood a naked and very angry Charlotte. The look of shock on her face was a picture. The last thing she expected to see was her own mother with the two brothers sticking it to her good.

Both men were speechless. Her mother just stared at her daughter with Arthur's dick half inserted in her gooey cunt. Charlotte's complete shock quickly turned to anger right in front of them.

"Hello, my lovely. We're just enjoying the holiday spirit. Come on, there's enough yummy cock for the both of us."

"Are you mad! Join in with my own mother?"

"It wouldn't be the first time would it?" (See chapter 13)

"Really?" Said an intrigued Lord Frederick, as he sat up and drank in the young Charlotte's radiant naked form.

Her long legs were supple, with that stunning tiny diamond shaped gap between the tops of her lightly tanned thighs, and her soft downy pubic mound. She had a slim waist and a taut swell of a belly.

"Mother and daughter have made out together?"

Wondered Arthur as he withdrew from a frustrated Lady Penelope.

"No!" Yelled Charlotte.

"Yes!" Retorted her mother defiantly.

"Well, just the once." Charlotte suddenly found herself with a tingling muff as she stood in the buff in front of both horny brothers.

"Intriguing, isn't it? Two good looking brothers, and a mother and daughter combo. I like it."

Penny pointed to Fred.

"Charlotte is quite beautiful, is she not? I think she likes you."

The girl bit her lip. In fact, she HAD shared a bed with her mother and a man. And she HAD experienced an altogether pleasant time.

"Fine. As we're all here, what the hell!"

Charlotte walked over to Frederick and put her arms around his neck. They kissed long and hard, and then he guided her to the bed.

Penny and Arthur took a seat in each of the chairs as the other two fell together in a heated clinch.

"That's it, my darling. Let him fuck you!"

Charlotte opened up her legs to show him her moist pussy. Frederick went down on her, kissing up her creamy thighs. Her delectable body shimmered softly in the glow of the hut's lighting. His mouth made contact with the sensitive skin where her inner thigh met her mound. The curly haired hunk could already taste her juices that came from her yearning pussy. She ached for him as he kissed downwards her all around her delicately trimmed mons, flicking his tongue out as his head bobbed back and forth as he started to lap her up. As she looked down, she had to suppress a giggle at what seemed like the head of a mop between her splayed legs.

"Oooh!"

Charlotte shivered when his pointed tongue pressed into the soft flesh of her nether regions, probing her vulva and stabbing at her anus. It was a new sensation for her, having her puckered starfish even considered a target for oral attention. With his hands firmly widening her lithe pins, Fred started to push his way up inside her pussy, working the wet labia and clit as he fingered her asshole with his little finger. Her juices welled up about his gaping mouth, and in turn he dribbled into her cunt.

"Riiiiight!" Said her mother looking on from close proximity.

Frederick took his cock in his fist as slobbered over the writhing blonde, until he just had to have her. She wound her legs around him, pushing herself upwards as he settled on top of the slender woman.

She looked deeply into his eyes as he poised to enter her.

"Fuck me. Please! Fuck me with that big cock of yours!"

He didn't need to be asked twice. He welcomed her arms about his back as she hugged him close. Charlotte was putty in his hands as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her tight pussy. His balls slapped up against her cute bottom as he spread her legs further apart.

As he pressed his weight on top of her the cheap bed squeaked under their combined weight as they began to buck wildly.

Her gorgeous breasts were crushed under his chest, and he could feel the hard points of her nipples as they rubbed back and forth as they fucked.

"Look, mother. He's fucking me!"

Indeed, thought Lady Penelope as her eyes fixed on the aristocratic stud driving continuously between the splayed legs of her youngest. Penny tilted her head for a better view of his taut buttocks clenching, and his bouncing balls slapping against the upturned bottom of the groaning Charlotte.

"OH, FUCK!"

She yelped loudly as the enthusiastic hunk lifted her dangling thighs and pushed them up and back, so that her body was almost bent in half. Her calves rested against his chest, and her feet flailed up and down as he thrust into her all the way to the hilt.

"So good! Your pussy is delicious!" He muttered, as he hammered deeply in and out of her cunt.

"Ooohh, I love it!"

"I think she likes it," Mother laughed as her right hand reached down to gently Arthur's hard cock.

Penny spread her legs apart, and his left hand slid up and down her wet slit.

Together they played with each other as they watched the other two entwined.

She sighed and thrust her bosom out and stood up.

Arthur was pushed in the chest and he fell backwards onto the bed beside his brother. Penny quickly straddled the younger sibling and mounted his erect cock, rocking her hips over his as she rode him. Her eyes glanced over at the other couple as they copulated like two wild animals.

"Open your eyes, my darling." She said to her daughter. "Look at mother fucking a big fat dick."

Charlotte tilted her head and they stared into each other's faces as they fucked their men.

The sounds from the room were filled with the unmistakable rhythmic slapping of ass on groin, and belly against belly.

"Faaabulous!" Penny purred with contentment and rode Arthur even harder.

Fred now had Charlotte on all fours, her breasts swinging back and forth beneath her as he fucked her vigorously from behind.

Penelope turned her upper body to watch them. She and Charlotte locked eyes and mother gave her daughter a smile of encouragement.

"Like that, my dear?"

"Mmmm," she hummed. "So good."

Her thighs were spread wide and Fred was buried to the hilt in her hot cunt. He bent over her back and slammed into her again and again. She was moaning and crying out with her head buried in a pillow as he bottomed out on each stroke.

Her mother continued to watch Fred behind her girl and pushing his cock inside what appeared to be a very hot pussy. Her daughter clearly had that look of rapture, something she herself had experienced with the very same man earlier.

"Ooh!"

Arthur reached out to grab onto her tremendous tits as she rammed onto his rigid dick. Her hand reached down between her legs so she could strum her aching clit.

He wasn't quite as large as his older brother, but she loved the feeling of being stuffed nevertheless. He brushed his thumb over her sensitive nipples as she squeezed her thighs together, her hips thrusting back against his youthful body.

"Come on, my lovelies. Let's have a suck on those super cocks."

Choosing Arthur first, Lady Penelope got down on her knees and began to lick around the head of his big cock. As she sucked his prick into her mouth, Charlotte banged hips with her mother and squeezed his balls. Having both mother and daughter attending to his tackle nearly made him shoot. The voluptuous MILF devoured his throbbing dick as the cute bent her head to lick his sensitive perineum. Penny hummed on his shaft, sliding down on him until he hit the back of her throat. He grabbed hold of her head as she slowly retreated, pulling back and leaving a sheen of saliva on his entire length. Charlotte took it and wetted the palm of her hand and stroked it lovingly. The duel stimulation on his pulsing cock was making him dizzy, as he felt himself close to coming.

When Penny slipped a finger into his tight asshole, he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"I don't want to cum yet. Please."

Both mother and daughter moved up on the bed to where Frederick was watching and wanking. Penny giggled as she climbed on top of his face in reverse cowgirl and shoved her wet pussy into his surprised face. Her thighs clamped to his head and she worried the sides of his face until he got the message and shoved his tongue inside her snatch. Delighted by the oral intrusion, the top heavy blonde slid back and forth across his mouth and nose and eagerly rubbed her cunt flaps on him.

"Wonderful!"

Charlotte was equally busy as she began to lick the engorged mushroom head of his pulsing knob. Completely wrapped up in the moment, she lowered her mouth over his shaft and took half his length into her mouth.

The Duke moaned audibly into Penny's pussy as Charlotte drew his rigid dick deeper and deeper into her throat.

Her Ladyship shrieked as her hips bucked faster on Fred's face. Her juices flowed from her pussy as he now managed to suck on her clit.

He alternated between licking her from her puckered star to the top of her slit, where he latched onto her erect clit and sucked on it hard. She let out a high pitched squeal as she felt his teeth nip lightly there and with his hands gripping the tops of her thighs she came on his mouth.

"Yeah! Riiight!"

"I want him to eat me out too." Charlotte told her.

"And I want some of that glorious cock."

They changed places and immediately, Penny started licking the spit covered helmet of his towering shaft, twirling her tongue around the crimson head with loud yummy sounds. She pursed her lips and closed her mouth over the large head and sucked him into her mouth.

Meanwhile, her dutiful daughter lowered her juicy cunt onto his face and sighed as his tongue moved in and out her slit.

She straddled his heads, supporting herself on his chest as he guided his pointed tongue inside of her quivering cunt.

"Oh, my goodness!"

Charlotte's hips bucked on Fred's face, and all three writhed in the spicy threesome.

Arthur had recovered somewhat and leaned in behind Lady Penelope. He plunged into her, filling her as he ground into her yawning cunt. As he started to thrust, her mouth sank down further onto his brother's cock, so that his bell end hit the back of her throat.

Frederick added two fingers to the mix as he slipped Charlotte his tongue. He curled upward to search for that special spot just inside a woman's cunt. The blonde filly jumped when he found her G-spot and together with his tongue flicking at her like a snake, he brought her to a climax, eliciting girly moans and cries from the thankful girl.

"Oh, ha!"

Charlotte rolled off of Frederick him and her mother held his big pole straight up so that her youngest could impale herself on his manhood. As she sank down on him, she turned her head to her mother and smiled.

They looked into each other's eyes as they rode their designated studs.

Lady Penelope was full of pride as she watched in rapt fascination as her daughter

rode the man to orgasm. He came inside her, spurting his wad inside her.

By this time Arthur had held onto Penny's hips until his nails had dug into her flesh.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Her full, round bum shook with each of his tremendous thrust. Each time his hips slapped against her bottom.

"That's what I'm talking about!"

"Agh!"

Arthur ejaculated and threw his head back as he unleashed his load into her cunt. His hips continued to bump and grind and as he thrust forward one last time, he and Penny fell forwards onto the bed belly first.

They all lay together, a tangled mass of bodies and cum and sweat. Soon after, the two women got up and headed to the bathroom. The men laid quietly while they were out of the room.

"So, was it what you expected?" asked Frederick.

"I was surprised how forward Her Ladyship was, actually," said his younger brother.

"Me too with Charlotte. She's a right little fuck bunny. She surprised me tonight."

Once both brothers dropped off to sleep, mother and daughter left them and slept in the other room.

x

The week had passed so quickly that Lady Penelope was in a deep sulk as she and Charlotte sat in the business class cabin of the British Airways Boeing 787-9. Her daughter ignored her. She herself had found it difficult to say goodbye to the guys, but that had to happen eventually. The only thing that had brightened the openly wanton noblewoman was when they had been warmly greeted by the youthful looking fair haired co-pilot who gave her a big smile with pearly white teeth.

He looked devilishly smart in his navy uniform with the red pinstripe and piping.

Over six feet tall, he had short cropped chestnut brown hair and a childlike smile that had a hint of a smirk.

"I hope you have a pleasant flight. If I can be of any assistance, let me know."

Penny licked her lips and Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Anything at all?" Purred her mother.

"Anything." Said the uniformed fellow.

The stewardess gave both ladies neck pillows, eyeshades and earplugs for the night flight. Penny instantly settled down under a thick blanket.

As she took a quick look around there was only one other passenger in their section. The rest of the plane was barely half full.

As the plane throttled forward and lifted off, they both tilted their seats back and rested.

After an hour Penny stirred from a unsettled doze. Why were airplane cabins always cold?

She pulled the blanket further up her arms. The cabin had been darkened, and the gentle hum of the engines was the only sound in her ears.

Her eyes snapped open when she became aware she and Charlotte were not alone.

A shadow came and went over their seats and she stole a glance at the co-pilot as he slipped into the unoccupied toilet.

As she dropped the blanket, Penny scrambled out of her seat and slipped past her daughters knees.

She took a deep breath and padded barefoot along the aisle to take a peek. She found the toilet door was unlocked and she pushed it open slightly.

She jumped as the good looking pilot drew her inside and closed the door. She heard the click of the lock and without a word, they grabbed each other in a lustful frenzy. Mouths met and tongues slid back and forth as they tasted each other.

His hands moved up and down her body then settled on her ass, while she fingered his fine hair. He leaned on towards her neck and nibbled greedily on her ear lobe and collar bone. Penny shuddered as he bit down hard. Her right hand grabbed his rock hard cock through his uniform trousers and he squeezed her firm breasts through her light dress.

"Umm, nice."

Her eyes fluttered as her loins warmed. This was probably her greatest fantasy. Sex in the clouds. So hot.

His hand slid down between her legs and started to stroke her sodden pussy under her dampened panties. Her legs went weak as he slipped in past the thin material so that he could frig her muff. She bit down on his shoulder as she tensed and a wave of pleasure flowed over her as a trickle of fluid leaked out over her crack.

The rugged pilot turned the curvy blonde around and threw her against the wall of the tiny toilet and pushed her legs apart with his shoe.

With one hand on her small waist, his other pushed her upper back forward.

Her dress was raised up over her spine and her underwear dragged down to her ankles. She heard a rustling behind her as he released his erection and she pressed her hands against the wall of the cramped cubicle.

"Do it."

Her bum pushed up and she sighed as he plunged into her with a guttural moan.

His erection entered with virtually no resistance as her cunt was awash with fluids, and his first few thrusts felt divine as he began to fuck her.

Penny put her hand over her mouth when he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back, slamming his pelvis harder at her as he did so.

Every entry filled her totally and her heart raced with the exquisite and quickie fuck.

He was strong and relentless as he pushed her forwards then pulled her back to him.

"Strong men, I love strong men!"

Their eyes met in the mirror over the hand basin and saw the concentration in the fellow's face as he plunged his huge cock into her steaming pussy. Marcy drew in air to scream, but again Bill acted quickly to muffle her. Wet sucking sounds echoed in the cramped toilet. His strokes became slower and then, with an almighty tug, he spun her around and lifted her up onto his upright pole as he backed up to the sink.

With his trousers around his ankles he made her sit on his lap.

Penny positioned her pussy over his prick and raised her right leg over his upper left thigh and slowly lowered herself onto his shaft.

"Fuuuck!"

Again he slid in easily despite the size of his huge dick.

With both her arms around his collar, Her Ladyship lifted her hips and began to fuck the lucky pilot.

He kissed her pale neck and mauled her massive tits as the front of her dress which became a crumpled mess around her midriff.

Her mouth gaped as she raised and lowered herself on his stiff column. Her cunt made slippery sounds as she devoured every hard inch of dock and she rode him faster and faster, churning her pussy to soft, pulpy mush.

She cried out, then remembered where she was and she turned her lips inward to stifle a cry.

The sight of the older woman slamming her hot pussy onto his cock was amazing and the man threw his head back as he erupted inside her.

"Gah!"

Penny remained on his groin with his prick embedded inside her and watched his seed leak out from either side of her filled pussy lips.

With his help she was lifted off his pulsing cock and she leaned over the sink and panted.

The co-pilot pulled his trousers back up and patted her on the ass.

"Welcome to the mile high club, My Lady."

Left alone with the engine hum only in her ears, Penny puffed and wheezed as he left her alone. She gave herself a quick rinse over with hot water and soaped her puffy labia.

She adjusted her dress and made her way back to her seat and laid down with the blanket over her tingling body.

With that warm and satisfying glow in her loins, she cupped her muff and realised her panties were still on the floor of the toilet. It was a perfect end to a perfect holiday. With a smug grin, sleep soon took her.

END