All Comments on 'Ladyboy Maid'

by HarlanPilate

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
DeborahTheDebutanteDeborahTheDebutanteover 10 years ago
Maids.

OK. Hands up, how many of us have dressed up as French Maids. :-)

Isn't it wonderful. Oh to have a "Mark"

Xxxxx

Debs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Many ladyboys are pretty and sexy. It would not take much for a guy to do it with one. It is best of both worlds

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Keep up the writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

excellent fantasy. what I wouldn't give for this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent one just a dream come true

wow wot a story i was all the time hard and came like never before, i shot biggest load after reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good

Will there be a second?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I visited my friend in India when I was 26. He was well off and had 2 maids in his house. I got friendly with the older one, Soni, in her 50s,very pretty, tall and slender. They both wore a wraparound outfit, ,he was at work one day and I was going to go into Calcutta. I asked Soni where I should start and she said I am going I will show you. We had a great day and when I got home, she said I will run you a bath, it was good and I went back to my room and Soni came in, I was naked, she said sorry, I brought oil for your sunburn. Thank you, she said would you like me to put it on, that would be nice. I put my towel around me and lay down, the oil felt good on my burnt shoulders, then as I had worn shorts, she moved to my legs, as she rubbed them my cock grew. Turn over, I will do the front of your legs, i tried to hide my erection, but the towel gave it away. She looked at me, sorry I said, she smiled, her oily hand moved to my cock, stroking it. She removed the towel, stroking me, then she stopped, straddled me, lifted her wraparound, I felt her hand hold my cock, position it and moved herself slowly down on my cock. She felt so hot inside as she moved up and down on me, I came very quickly but remained hard, she kept moving slowly, squeezing my cock. It felt so good and after a while I told her to take the clothes off, she moved faster on my cock, I held her and pushed her back, her legs apart as we fell backwards a small hard cock on display. I stopped, she quickly moved off the bed, sorry, as she tried to cover up. I was shocked at first, she covered up, then went to leave, I said dont go, she stopped. I stood, my cock shrinking. Take off the clothes, she looked down and did, small breasts, long tanned legs, a small cock, turn around, a nice round arse. sit on the bed, I moved toward her,my cock at her face, she took it and began sucking it, I quickly got hard. I pulled back, turnaround, she smiled and got on all fours, I positioned my cock and pushed slowly into her hole and began fucking her, she moved her hand to her cock and stroked it. I fucked her tight arse harder and she moaned and then her arse was clenching my cock as her cumm shot from her triggering mine to shoot into her arse for the second time. It was also not the last as I stayed for another 7 days.

Omega ManOmega Manover 10 years ago
Lisa's seduction complete

Lisa's mission is accomplished as she ensnares Mark into being her lover, and permanent partner. Love the twist at the end.

imready2imready2over 10 years ago
Amazing

I consider myself very straight! I have never even considered a transexual affair....beyond my imagination....until now! The total relunctant seduction made it even hotter! WOW! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

I want a ladyboy wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumber than a stump

The story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!

Part 2? Wish I had a Maid like Lisa. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow. Very hot

What a great story. Well written and fantastic description. Reading it I felt I was Mark. Lucky bastard. Bet her shecock is uncut too. The perfect ladyboy. Sexy hot horny uncut and a multiple cummer. Wow. A dream girl.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

This story is so hot I feel I want a ladyboy to do the same.

Is a part 2 coming?

NajilaNajilaover 6 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely love your story. The characters, the portrayal, the way the husband's assert dominance over their maids. It's absolutely wonderful. If love to see a sequel or more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Great! Very good Please Please more like this, or maybe one where the ladyboy becomes super dom and the guy becomes super submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I beg you please do a sequel. Maybe w Tony n Jenjira? This was the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THE SEQUAL OF THIS STORY ..ITS SOOO SOOO SOOO AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You guys realise the author hasn't written a story in 8 years? A sequel to either this or his other story is kinda unlikely at this point.

I enjoy this more than the other story the author wrote I think. To use wrestling terminology Susan is definitely a heel so you really get behind the husband and the maid, even though they're the ones cheating. Contrast that with your blackmail story where the female partner is likeable but the male partner is into it way too quickly and a bit of a jerk himself and it kinda needed for the trans boss to be the only heel until at least near the end, to really sell the premise of the story. So yeah this story is your best work author.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This could not possibly have been better, especially where Susan is standing in the doorway to her marital bedroom, forced to watch as Mark, her husband made hot passionate love (real LOVE) to Lisa, the beautiful shemal e maid as Lisa screamed "Cum in me Mark . . . . . and make me your new wife! crushing Susan's heart and binding Mark'slife snd soul. The most romantic scene EVER!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I kept hoping that Mark and Lisa would would become permanent couple and force Susan into the role of maid, humiliating her in front of her friends while Mark fucks Lisa nonstop and Lisa keeps reminding Susan how much Mark loves HER and that mother fuckin g spurting clit!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would love to find a Ladyboy like her but with maybe a Larger Package to enjoy. We could fill each other up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

obviously written by a deluded ladyboy lol that would never happen, its only a story 😄

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of my all time favourites.. I have read this one several times and it always gives me a hardon. Wish the author would write more on this line.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I always come back to this story for a good cum explosion

joey2patjoey2pat2 months ago

bravo!!! need a follow up story please please please

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

made me very hard .well done

erotica57erotica57about 1 month ago

Awesome, I need to meet a man like him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 hours ago

my dick is so hard right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous