All Comments on 'Laelia Ch. 04'

by digital_bath

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Wendy76Wendy76almost 11 years ago
Super

Great story - romantic but......

Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
um...does it ever get better for her?

It seems like all she gets are bad things but the best non con stories have some hope in them. It's becoming repetitive, yeah he's a jerk and she has no voice we get that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I hope you are working on the next chapter :)

amazing work, I can´t wait to see the master groveling

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Love it. ....

I thought Julian treated Laelia very nicely considered she had just run away. Oh wait he said he is going to punish her in Rome. Can't wait for that. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

will we be seeing a baby? that would be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't get it

I have no idea why people keep saying the Master isn't 'that bad'. He sounds like a straight up sadist who basks in the emotional distress he callously inflicts in others. How in the heck is that not 'bad'? This is one of the few non-con stories that actually makes me hope that the master dies a horrible death since there is no room here for any type of happy ending unless you completely rewrite his psychopathic personality.

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddleralmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks so much for posting another chapter! It was a great Installment and I can't wait for the next one. I feel like your story just keeps getting better and better. Your characters are fully formed and their behaviour does not contradict their personalities. The plot is a refreshing take on the master-slave stories and the rich setting is beautifully done. Well done digital_bath! Keep up the amazing work :)

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

He is sadistic and twisted by our standards. He is more benevolent than would be typical for his day. No doubt he is playing with her, body and mind. So many ways this can pay out.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
the series just gets better

I can't wait for the next installment of this most excellent tale. the dynamics between what laelia believes she wants and what her real sexual desires are, is a journey that is being explored to perfection. Julian is just the master to bring out her sexuality. I love that julian and laelia are on the opposite spectrum. meaning julian is just about the sex (for now) and laelia is just about the love (for now). that is a very interesting contrast. here's hoping that the master learns that laelia is more then just a slave. she is worthy of love not that Julian even knows what that is yet. and that laeila learns to embrace her sexuality. interesting, that there is talk of possible pregnancy, I hope that is a nod to upcoming event in the future for laelia and Julian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
story

hmm, i know it is a sign of those times but i can only hope she gives him hell and he gets his. can't stand bully's in any form. good writing tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

Very dramatic and quite well written, although Julian's character could use a lot more dimension. I am really excited to see their relationship evolve in future installments. Perhaps a little Stockholm Syndrome is in the cards?

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
Another Great Episode..

I do think this story gets better....and there is loads of scope...like it very much!

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
The Value of a Person

In ancient Rome slave who were skilled were highly valued. You have alluded to this with the 3 children line. I am intressted to see if Laelia induces feeling of love in her 'master' while realising that things could be worse for her.

Julien I think as has been previously mentioned needs some emtional attachment and perhaps actual love. It may be a simple case of don't know what you've got untill you lose it but there are many ways this story can continue.

How is Chapter 5 progressing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE IT!

Very engaging read. I for one would like to know more about Julian's past. His father seems so kind and generous, so where did Julian's malevolent ambition come from? Can't wait to see chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can´t wait for more

this story just keeps getting better!

please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love the interaction between them ,it´s smoking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my new favourite

this is now my favourite story

I come by every day to see if there is something new, so please don´t keep me waiting

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Love it!

Would have loved to have heard what he felt and thought when he realised she was gone :) although you did mention it briefly through Eryx.. hopefully we'll hear his side of it a little as well.

Hot stuff, as usual, I love it that he's a bad boy and takes what he wants, he's actually casually calling it 'rape', which is rare, but so.. honest, and naughty, I guess.. you've written him very well, his thoughts are hot as hell (as is the rest of it)..

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

what is taking you so long? I need ch 5 please pretty please

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Continue?

Just wondering if you have hit a block or just busy with life? If you need to bounce ideas you can PM me.

Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When in Rome...

Mirum seriem sequens capitulum ubi est?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You cannot stop now... please!!

movidianmovidianover 10 years ago
Excellent series!

Writing and character a cut above the usual; pacing much more patient and thus much more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please don't end the story like this. I have read so many great stories on this site which the author's don't finish and let the fans hanging. This is one of those great stories.

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Yes please don't leave the readers

hanging like this. Can we please have an update on whether you are going to continue with the story?

akbabe318akbabe318over 10 years ago
I'm with Inspector

Please don't leave us hanging. I really like this story and would love to see it continue. There is punishment left to be done.

Dakota327Dakota327over 10 years ago
I'm with Akbabe

I totally agree, this might just be one of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you are a very mean person... not finishing the story

please just one more chapter, or maybe 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please...

dude, just finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Arrrggghhh! Still Waiting!

Please, why do we have to wait so long for chapter 5? This story is amazing and can't wait to see what happens next to poor Laelia. Will you please leave an update to let us know what's happening?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please update

Hi, please update, this story is gripping - i want to knw more, about what happens to laelias spirit and body

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*is hoping*

You'll finish this story. I really love it and you stopped updating just when things start to get exciting! T.T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It can't end like this, I refuse!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is the rest

Please write a few more chapters. It cant end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Since . . .

This story seems abandoned, will you let someone else finish it? I do not see the point of someone starting a story if it's not going to have an ending - unless you meant to finish it but then a tragedy happened in reality. Well, stuff happens. Also, I read incomplete stories because I enjoy for a short while the suspense of waiting to read what happens in the next chapter.

Honestly, recognizing how long it's been since this chapter was written, I read this story b/c I thought it was complete. Fool of me, I guess. What a shame too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow anon way to ask the author for an update. The author is not indebted to finish the story and it is good enough that the author kindly shared us their story for free. If you cant handle that, dont even read stories here, rudely blame the author and show your awful whiny attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would love to know what happens next

Great writing! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Bane of the Literotica site: Deadend Stories

Let's face it, readers. This is just another of many Deadend stories on this site with no way to know that before wasting our time. Understand that in life stuff happens, but short of actual death, would hope authors would have the decency to advise of their story abandonment in their Bio Section. Would also think the Literotica site would mandate something to fix this endemic problem; perhaps requiring authors to title their final chapter as a Conclusion. What way a reader not seeing a conclusion title after a long absence by an author (over 2 years in this case) would be forewarned. Respectfully. Horseman6/8

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaover 7 years ago
Admirable !

This story is great, I love it!

Keep writing, you have a lot of talent.

Could you publish the further adventures of Julian and Alexia, please sil...

Please, please, please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another fan here!

I echo the former commenter's plea: please continue the story! I check every now and then for years now but sadly, chapter 5 hasn't been released.. Have you abandoned the story altogether? I hope not! I oh so love the plotline, and Julian of course: so evil and malicious yummmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I just finished reading

lady_temily's story and Alex in that story and your Julian give me the same vibes... although for now, I prefer Julian. I hope you haven't abandoned this story. Please continue! I've read the comments and they are all as supportive and as eager as I am for a continuation.

digital_bathdigital_bathover 7 years agoAuthor
I'm so sorry!

I did sort of abandon this, and it's pretty lame of me. It's hard for me to admit when I fuck up, but I had this story going in a direction that was not remotely historically accurate, and OCD me (believe it or not!) just can't handle that! I've worked on my writing skills, and you are going to see a couple new chapters of a very very similar (but more historically accurate) story go up, they are submitted and waiting for mod approval. Plus I have a laptop again, so it's actually fun to write (hard to get in the mood to write eroctia when your fiancé is playing WOW next to you!) If I can think of a way to get out of my historical writing hole with this story here, I will. I am so sorry to disappoint you guys! Much love and hugs.

asiaticaasiaticaover 7 years ago
What a nice surprise!

My patience paid off, I saw you've submitted a new story. Thank you for writing again :)

I hope you won't abandon Laelia altogether. The storyline, setting and Julius are a perfect mix to keep the readers interested. I do understand the need to create a story that personally satisfies you, so if the inaccuracies irk you, how about rewriting the chapters in a way that finally appeases your ocd? :p it would be such a waste to totally abandon the wicked setting you've already set up. Anyway, I haven't read any comments complaining about any inaccuracies, maybe like me, they are too focused on Laelia and Julian... oh, cruel, wicked Julian. I hope he'll see Laelia as more than a sex object. Please continue this! xxx

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaover 7 years ago
Fantastic !

This story is absolutely great and I hope you will write the rest because it really deserves it !

What will happen to Laelia? Will Julian fall in love with her ? Will she be a mere slave or her lover ? Will she be able to pursue medicine ?

Oh for mercy, so many questions remain unanswered...

Will they have children? Will it be freed ?

Thank you for this superb fiction :)

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 6 years ago
Please finish

My hope is that this story will be finished one day. Don’t listen to the negative as men of this era weren’t the most clued into love till the end.

HeyjessHeyjessalmost 3 years ago

this was an excellent read, sad to see it was never finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pls continue master pls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous