All Comments on 'Lagoon Slut'

by The_Wagonmaker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was very hot, thanks. I can't wait to share it with a little slut I know. I think she'll find the idea of seducing some Daddy hot too.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey9 months ago

That was good.....Please continue with these two.

5 Stars.

MrGates801MrGates8019 months ago

When I saw the title I wasn't sure it was Lagoon in my state. So glad it was, fun story.

SimonDoomSimonDoom9 months ago

Very sexy. I like the way you packed a full story into relatively few words.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was obviously written by a man. "Flicking her bean" twice will get you punched in the face. And even if it wouldn't be irritating, 2 taps to the clit wouldn't have anyone begging to be fucked. Please activate speak to your partners about what they like in foreplay lol, bc it sounds like women are having to fake it with whoever wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nothing like an uncircumcised fat dad with the personality of a gutted fish to get the old goth juices flowing.

Newt0351Newt03519 months ago

I like the stories to be 3 to 7 pages depending on my mood.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So is this an actual space in the ride? Because I would like to know so I can take someone there 😏

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed this story and thought it was well written and quite erotic.

It would have been nice to follow up with another meeting using the phone number. Perhaps the depraved daddy could sniff and lick the girl’s dirty panties before licking her dirty cunt and ass? Lots of sloppy kissing with her saliva and tongue stud is also a great turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hot sexy story needs another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Wagonmaker@The_Wagonmaker
First and foremost, I believe that writing is art. Now that that's out of the way, I also enjoy pornography. So why can't I combine both? I am seeking to write some great pornography that, if it never truly reaches a level of artfulness, comes pretty damn close. I always hope...