Lainey Loves Books

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie was right at her knees now, pressing up against the couch between Lainey's spread legs. With both hands she removed her top and quickly unclasped her bra, freeing her understated c's, beautifully average and entirely womanly, before reaching down and slipping her fingers deep inside her to gather as much of her juices as she could.

"Open wide, sweetie," she cooed, "eyes and mouth, please." She did as she was told, and was amazed at how close she now was to her naked body, and when her mouth opened in surprise Angie was quick to feed her her wet fingers, playing them across her tentative tongue before her lips closed around them to suck. It was her very first taste of another woman, and she sucked greedily until Angie teasingly pulled them back.

"Will that make you cum, Lainey? Hm? Take a nice long look at my body. It's here for you to look at. You can touch it as well if you like, or taste." She drew another slick finger from her cunt and this time ran it along the outside of her mouth, wetting her lips before she leaned in for a kiss. Long and slow and musky. When she pressed her tongue inward she felt the little girl's body starting to cum again, her hands moving at a feverish clip as they violently rubbed her clit side to side. This girl must only know one or two gears, she thought, so much to teach. She tried to keep their lips locked, but the girl's screams were too much, so she instead moved on to kiss the nape of her neck as it was Lainey's turn to convulse and spasm onto the pleasure of her own hand.

Listening to her, feeling her body beneath her shuddering, was more than she could take, and Angie scrambled up onto the couch, straddling Lainey's thighs with her own, pressing her breasts against her face, and driving her fingers deep into her own cunt, she knew now wasn't the time to patiently teach her how to make another woman cum, so instead she smothered her with her body and furtively released yet another strong orgasm to close out their little secret session, which would, if managed correctly, certainly be the first of many. She came hard over the young girl, fully naked against her more or less fully clothed accompanist, and when she finished, she reached down plunged her fingers deep in to Lainey, massaging her expertly to her last final orgasm of the day, her fingers delighting in the tender, tight pussy of her new secret friend.

Several minutes later, as she got back in to her clothes and slipped Lainey's panties into her pocket, she looked over with a devilish grin and gave her another long slow kiss. "It is with much regret that I must show you back to the stacks and get back to my office before I am missed. But come back tomorrow and I'll teach you oral."

12