Lainie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chill dampness of the night caused us to shiver at the same time so I urged her toward the door. We walked through the house and down the hall to the bedroom. Lainie pulled the covers back on the bed and motioned for me to lie back. I did as instructed and she curled up next to me, taking my soft cock in her hand, she slowly kneaded me.

When I opened my eyes, the sun was blazing into the bedroom window. Lainie was still curled up next to me holding my erect cock in her fist. I moved a bit and tried to get off the bed. She held a firm grip on my raging dick.

I uncurled her fingers carefully and bolted for the john. Women don't understand the morning hard on. I has two functions, one much more urgent than the other. Once the nature call had been made, I returned to the bed. Lainie had rolled onto her back and lay in a sea of blond hair on the pillow. I eased onto the bed next to her and started to gently lick her nipples. I heard her breath quicken as I applied more pressure with my mouth. I nibbled easily on each nub and before long; both were hard as could be.

Lainie opened her eyes and looked at me, a smile crept across her lips. My cock had grown hard again and I wanted her. I pushed up and waited for her to spread her legs for me. She must have been dreaming about sex, because when the head of my cock came into contact with her thick outer lips, she was drenched. She pulled her legs up high and offered herself to me. I entered her in one smooth stroke.

It felt like I had lowered my cock into a pan of hot water, only she sheathed me like a second skin. She reached behind me with her legs and drew me into her being. I just stayed that way, without moving, our lips mashed together in a tongue-twisting kiss. Lainie pulled at my back, forcing me down on top of her.

My big belly pushed heavy against her, making it hard for her to breathe. I adjusted myself up on my knees and started to drive in and out of her clutching tunnel. She pushed hard against me with each stroke.

We fucked like this for a long time. I'm old and my legs were killing me, but I wanted to please this woman so I stayed at it until she roared into a hard climax, biting me on the shoulder when she came. She fell back on the bed. I rolled off, my legs and hips ached. As soon as I rolled over on my back, she climbed on top of me and reached between her legs to guide my still hard dick into her dripping cunt.

Lowering herself down on me, she started bucking like a mare in season. I humped feebly up into her, but she was doing most of the work now. Again and again she humped onto me, taking me as deep as I could go. I could feel her insides on the tip of my cock each time she came down on me. Then she started to cum again. Sobs came from her mouth and tears flooded her cheeks as she wrenched herself on me again and again.

Then it was my turn. I started to shoot into her writhing box like a fire hose. Nine times I felt myself empty into her hot center, until there was no more. And then she fell forward onto me and lay there, very still. I could feel her tears on my chest as she continued to sob.

When I woke the next time, the sun had moved off the front of the house. My watch told me it was 3:30 in the afternoon. Lainie wasn't in bed with me. I got up and had a quick shower and dressed. Lainie was nowhere in the house. The red Jag was still out front, so I figured she must have gone down on the beach. I had to go home before I went to the restaurant that night so I left her a note explaining that and locked the front door on my way out.

I drove home, got a bite and changed clothes. It was nearly eight when I got to the club. I was a bit haggard, but felt great after scoring a major hit on the beautiful lady from Minneapolis. I really hoped she would show up that night so I could see her again.

We were midway through our third set when she wandered in. I was really glad to see her walk in. When we finished our set, I hurried down to the bar area to find her, but Sally handed me a pink envelope.

"The blond from last night asked me to give you this," Sally said, handing me the heavily perfumed communication.

I walked out into the lobby and with shaking hands opened the envelope. Neatly printed on bright pink paper, she had written:

Jay,

I didn't come here to do what I did, but I had to know something. I never intended for you to be hurt and I hope this doesn't hurt you too much. For forty years, my mother has been telling me about my father. She lied to me for a long time, telling me he was dead. Then she slipped one time and said how stupid she had been by not coming to find you.

All she knew was where you were from and your name, and how young you were. When she finally told me the truth, I hated both of you. You for doing what you did and not caring; and her for lying about you. Well, now I know the truth about musicians. And I know the truth about you; you had no idea about me so how could you care.

I don't hate you any more. I love you. And I don't hate Momma any more. And if you have any interest, my phone number at home is written inside the flap of the envelope. And another thing; a long time ago Momma told me that you were the most exciting fuck she ever had in her life.

Daddy, I think she's probably right. You are a fantastic fuck!

12