All Comments on 'Lake Pleasant Gangbang'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 10 years ago
I want a boat!

Thank you for sharing this sexy post! ;)

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 10 years ago
Boat Coming to Phoenix

Now I know for sure that hubby is taking his bass boat to Phoenix. With hot wife Donna on the lake who cares about fishing...hubby wants to go to Canyon Lake...but Lake Pleasant here we come.

eugene2010eugene2010about 10 years ago
Not the best.

Fairly recently my wife and I had taken our Kurly haired Retreiver down to the lokal lake for a dip in the kool of the evening. We were sitting near the Art Gallery when I happened to spot some activity in the Sub Basement whikh was ill lit, I pointed it out to Leeanne and we watched for the next hour or so. Finally Lo and Behold: 1,2,3...7 shamefaced boys emerged then a tallish 15 year old Brunette who was beckoning to someone behind her, and bugger me I was flabbergasted... I swear on all I hold near and dear 29 youths in total trudged off into the night, and this in kountry Viktoria, Australia.

DSolo61DSolo61almost 6 years ago
Crazy erotic!!

I love the way this story gradually builds from an ordinary outing in a boat to a crazy sexual romp- and the gangbang really turned me on. The storyline was perfect and believable, and the sexual tension just keeps building until the fucking and sucking finally comes to an end. I'd love to take a boat trip with this hot couple!!

rob31180rob31180over 4 years ago
Lake Pleasant-What a name!

If I had ever experienced this on the lake I wouldn't have called it Lake Un-Pleasant. I have had great fun with students from Glendale CC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another slut and cuck tale. How proud you must to be a full blown whore. Ridiculous

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing is too low for the Sharedwhorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous