Lake Pleasant Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good Mike, but it seems pretty sloppy."

With short quick strokes, he worked himself deeper and deeper into my pussy. I turned my attention back to Terry, who grinned crazily as I looked into his eyes and began again to suck on his engorged member. After a few tentative strokes, he began happily cramming my pussy full of hot cock. I, on the other hand, was occupied with Terry's cock. Bobbing furiously, stroking his slick rod with my free hand, I drove him quickly to his second orgasm.

"Oh, damn, oh, damn, oh, damn, that's so intense!" he grunted, as I bobbed rapidly on the end of his tool, pressing my tongue hard against the sensitive underside of his glands.

"Oh, baby, oh, Donna, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH!" he nearly shouted, as his cock spit warm thick cum into my mouth.

Mike's motion shifted gears as he saw his friend's eyes roll up in ecstasy. With swift uneven stokes, he bored into my cervix until his own cock shot its load into my womb. Growing tired, I neither moved nor spoke as Mike and Terry withdrew. Without invitation, Roger, then Stephen, took their turns at my pussy, pouring more cum into me. I collapsed, flat on my belly with my legs spread wide when they'd finished, thinking they were done. I was beginning to enjoy the heat of the sun on my back, nearly drifting off to sleep when I felt a shadow fall across me. Terry wanted one more go; to shoot one more load in my pussy. I didn't have it to prop myself up, so he parted my cheeks with his fingers and shoved his sturdy cock in my oozing vulva while I lay flat. He covered me with his body, his strong, hairless chest resting on my back as he drove his cock home with long abdominal strokes. When he came, he stayed with me for a while. The others had gone aft for beer, so we stayed linked until his shrinking cock pulled itself from my cum-slicked pussy. He rose then and went aft to dress.

I slept, naked in the sun, until I felt Scott's hand on my shoulder, shaking me.

"Mike's father is waiting at the marina honey. You might want to get below."

Weak kneed, I walked back to the entrance to the cabin. The boys thanked me for a wild afternoon, and I them, then I crawled below and slept until Scott woke me to tell me we were nearing the marina, and he needed my help docking. Pulling on shorts and shirt, I emerged from the cabin.

"You look like hell!" grinned Scott.

"Yeah, well, it was your idea, and it was fun. How about you?"

"You know I like to watch you, babe. I'm still so horny, you're going to have your work cut out for you tonight, I bet."

I wiggled my ass at him as I walked forward to tend one of the lines. It was a good thing I'd rested a bit. Scott would definitely be hot to trot when we got home that night!

Life sure is good!

Donna

12