Lamar's Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lamar can you get off work for a few days?"

"What? Yeah sure what do you have in mind?"

"Have you ever been to Key West?"

Chap 23

Julian was about to get out of the car when Cris pulled up. Julian decided to talk to Lamar a day early, just in case he decided to run. A precaution, but probably not necessary since the guy owned the house and a nice car. No Lamar would probably pay maybe even more than he owed if their were delays. Watching Cris get out of the car he admired the woman. Long brown hair pulled back in a pony tail, no make up and beautiful. Nice ass too, he remarked to himself as he watched her pulling cloths haphazardly from the car. Fuck was she moving in, complications, Julian hated those. Reminding himself to be patient, Julian tried to figure out what to do next.

Not once in the last few days had Ann mentioned getting back her money from Lamar. She was only interested in revenge, that was to be Julian's pay. Not bad when you considered the fact that he was now spending all his time with Ann. Ann was a fantastic fuck with great taste in other women. Julian had given up trying to figure out if Ann liked women more than men. Julian didn't care, as long as he got his money and a little trim on the side.

Cris appeared outside again this time with Lamar in tow. they were getting some more cloths out of the car when Julian approached them.

"Hi Lamar, your Cris right." Julian grinned at the startled look on Lamar's face and his defensive stance.

"Hey what happening." Lamar said at a loss for words.

"Cris you remember me Julian."

Cris became conscious of Julian staring at her breast's. "Yes, the other day at my house and at the club."

"Right, you guy's having a garage sale or something."

"Julian I thought you were going to come by a little latter this week."

"I know Lamar, just came by to say hello, is this a bad time."

"Yeah you could say that," Lamar indicating with his head at the pile of cloths in the back seat.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later then, Cris always a pleasure." Then Julian handed Lamar a card. "That's my cell number give me a call tonight or tomorrow." More of an order than a request, Julian walked back to his car.

The big man still walking away as Cris turned to Lamar. "Julian seems like a nice guy, but there's something about him that's different. I hope I didn't ruin any plans you might of had with him." Cris had said nothing to Lamar about what had happened, only that she had found her cloth all over the front yard. Emotionally Cris was furious and disgusted with Steve. Thank god Lamar true to his word was there for her.

"Just an old friend and no we didn't have any plans. Now lets get the rest of your cloths inside." Lamar waited till Julian drove off. Dam the man had nearly fucked things up, just a few more days with Cris and things would be perfect.

Lamar didn't know what had happened between Cris and Steve. Clearly she had moved out, now he would have to find the way to delicately ask her for some money.

"Lamar I want you to know this is only temporary, I'll find a place as soon as we get back from the Key's."

Taking Cris in his Arm's, Lamar said, "not if I can help it." Lamar kissed her and when Cris broke the kiss, she started unfastening his jeans.

"Now that was the right thing to say Mr Dubois." Cris knelt down and took Lamar's semi hard cock into his mouth. Slowly Cris stroked his cock hard, fascinated by Lamar's hardness and size. Lovingly Cris tongued the pre cum from the slit of his cock.

Lamar was looking down at Cris as she licked his cock. the woman was a natural and beautiful to boot. Cris was staring up at him smiling as her tongue flicked out to tease him again.

"You like my chocolate cock."

"Hmmmmmm," Cris moaned as her mouth opened wide to engulf lamar's cock. cris stroked Lamar's magnificent cock with both hands, her pussy getting wetter with every stroke. Looking up at Lamar he had closed his eye's and was gently rocking his hips to her stroking. Cris was gratified to the point of cuming, just with the thought she was pleasing Lamar.

"Baby you keep that up and I'm going to cum."

Stopping for only a moment Cris caught Lamar's eye's and said,"I want you to cum, I want to please you, I want to please you like no woman has ever pleased you." Then with a wicked grin Cris continued sucking Lamar's cock.

Lamar felt the cum boiling up from his balls,as he placed his hands behind Cris's head and pushed his cock deeper into his mouth.

"That right baby, oh that feels good, very good. I'm glad you like doing this cause I'm going to give you plenty of practice. Oh here it comes, suck it baby, eat me up, swallow it all."

Cris didn't need any encouragement, she wanted to savor all the cum Lamar could pump , she wanted to do everything in her power to show Lamar how much she cared for him. As the first jets of sperm pulsed into her mouth she hungrily swallowed every drop.

Lamar was racked with an intense orgasm, fuck this woman could flat suck cock. Lamar could feel Cris hands tighten on his shaft as she milked the remaining drops of cum from his swollen prick. Licking the last drop off the slit of his cock, Cris looked up.

"Good?"

"Oh yeah, you'll do." Lamar laughed, "baby you'll do nicely."

"Ann this is Julian, I talked to our boy just now. No he hasn't paid me yet but he will. On another note you remember asking me about getting even. Well I think I know the way."

To be continued...