All Comments on 'Lana Wants to Share'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
abob1abob1over 7 years ago
Please continue!

5 stars from me. Let the revenge on Lana be rough and unforgiving!

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
5* - Oh Yeah, let the games begin!

He should get at least one of them pregnant (both of them? Let them share that!)

They should be stuck in continuous orgasms, cumming over & over. Their own camera filming the entire exhibitiion.

BellaKKBellaKKover 7 years ago
Yes!! Continue

Please continue!!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
It was...okay

Not quite worth a 5 star rating because I couldn't quite buy into Jake being all that upset over his circumstance. As for the "revenge" he has planned, let's try to keep it within the bounds of reality shall we and not forget that the "morning after" pill is readily available and keeping girls captive in a college dorm probably won't go unnoticed for long by people who aren't likely to be mouth-breathing, bottom feeders with the ethics of a character out of a Gor novel.

Games of dominance and submission, while all parties involved try to avoid unnecessary attention from the Dean of Students, if written well, could be far more fascinating, especially the psychological aspects of balancing the excitement of playing games with the potential social, personal and legal consequences of having those games revealed to family, law-enforcement, friends and university administration. I mean, sure it's Spring Break, but Spring Break doesn't turn a campus into a complete ghost town, students, staff and employees are still common enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES!!

Give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What kind of whiny bitchboy gets mad because his girlfriend and her hot female friend want to have a threesome with him? Plot feels ridiculously contrived...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable, but would like some illustrations. Imagination can only do a limited amount.

beachgoer26beachgoer26almost 2 years ago

Think that he was lucky and didn't appreciate the situation!

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

A little lost, claims rape then the moment he had been used to exhaustion, he is released, has lighting speed movement bearing in mind his wrists and ankles had been restrained for a long time, in which must have been tight otherwise would have broken free. Turns the tables. Yet upon using said handcuffs he mentions locking them to the girls wrists, yet implies they are already attached to the headboard, but come from the nightstand, bear in mind you set the room scene as very basic being a campus dorm, and yet suddenly add detail about what's in that room, Sorry can't rate this much above 3, the last couple of paragraphs brought the star rate down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever premise.

Needed much more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay/teasing before blowjob/cunnilingus.

Maybe even a little lesbian action between the girls. Some teasing him about whether he'd like to be the one who was doing what was being done. That could have served to get them good and hot/wet, and to excite him even more.

Maybe he could have tried to close his eyes and shut out the vision. A threat ot two, or some minor pain could have forced him to keep his eyes open.

Didn't care for the 'dirty talk' from Jess. Better she should have directed him to lick where and how she wanted.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES