Landlady Clare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and I are going to spend a lot of time exploring your 'Fun' file in detail, Bill," Clare stated. "You will NOT change a thing until we do. Do you understand?" she finished emphasizing her words by squeezing his cock hard.

"Yes, Ma'am," was all Bill could croak out in obvious relief that she was going to allow him to stay - at least for now!

"And relax, my young man," Clare said soothingly. "I suspect there isn't anything in your 'Fun' folder that isn't done in El Dorado! You've landed in the 'right' place."

"Open 'Marie' for me," Clare ordered.

Bill immediately tensed, including his cock. But, he did as demanded.

Inside the folder Clare saw a single document titled 'Facts' and many images.

"Open 'Facts' she directed.

Bill did.

This is what Clare saw:

Marie Stepich

DOB 28 Jul 1945 ('Only three years difference' Clare said to herself)

DOD 1 April 2020 of COVID

Foster Mother Aug 2014 to Jun 2015

Landlady Jun 2015 to Apr 2020

A picture of a short, obese, elderly woman with obviously bleached blonde hair hanging to her neck, dressed in skimpy black lingerie covered by a diaphanous black robe accentuated her voluptuous figure. She was wearing black thigh length stockings and standing atop 3" black stiletto heels. She held a black leather collar and leash in her left hand and black riding crop in her right. She was attractive with large sagging breasts and large sagging belly. Despite her smile the lines on her face bespoke a difficult life.

Bill gazed at the picture of his former foster mother and landlady and his cock pulsed in Clare's firm, knowing hand.

"Is this the woman who first spanked you?" Clare asked softly.

"Yes, Ma'am," Bill replied.

Bill's cock pulsed again.

Everything since Bill arrived at her doorstep fell into place for Clare.

Bill's immediate attraction to Clare. His immediate acceptance of her authority. His tolerance, even craving, for the physical punishment she had administered. The way he automatically carried out his domestic chores. The way he allowed her to take the sexual lead and readily obeyed her every command. Even his sexual proficiency was explained.

Marie Stepich had not only been his foster mother and landlady, she had been his dominant mistress for the past six years!

Clare experienced immediate anger at and jealousy of the now dead older woman. She had wanted to be the woman to corrupt Bill into sexual slavery, but Mother Marie had beat her to it! She let the negative feelings pass through her and concentrated on the present.

Marie may have had Bill then, but Clare would have him now!

She didn't know what experiences Bill had had - it would be fun wheedling and wringing them from him in the days and weeks to come - but she felt sure she could take him to levels of dark sexual depravity and dependency far deeper than he ever explored with his foster mother.

The thought pleased Clare and spurred her to action.

"It's been a busy day for both of us. We will explore more of the treasures stored in your laptop another day. For now, close it, place it on the table and remember not to erase a thing!" Clare reminded him.

Bill complied, relieved that Clare didn't demand to explore more of his heretofore hidden life.

He returned to find that Clare had opened her robe.

She was naked, sitting on her silk robe, thighs spread in invitation.

Bill stared at her in lust. He fell to his knees before his landlady, his cock hard and dripping precum.

Clare smiled wantonly at the young man clearly in thrall to her mature voluptuous beauty. She crooked her finger, demanding with the small hand gesture that Bill crawl in supplication to her.

As he approached her wet, hot, old, ragged pussy, Bill noticed patches of dried yellow, white crust. His eyes widened as he recognized it as the residue of their earlier lovemaking.

Looking up in helpless wonder at Clare, he saw her wicked smile.

"Yes, that's our fucking scum," she confirmed. "There are many men who would gladly crawl to lick it from my smooth, tanned skin and and weeping cunt. The only question you have to answer is 'Am I one of them?'" Clare taunted.

"I am, Ma'am," Bill surrendered in desperation.

"Then come and get it!" Clare offered in triumph.

Bill accepted her invitation gratefully, slowly crawling into the cradle of Clare's thighs, choosing one patch of sticky cum to begin his feast. Reverently, he laid his tongue on her skin and begin to gently moisten it, prying it loose and coaxing it into his watering mouth. He savored the sweet taste of Clare's juice and tolerated the salty taste of his own semen as the price he willingly paid to lick the smooth, tan skin of his fifty something landlady.

Bill's tongue licking eagerly, submissively on her thigh flesh sent a welcome shock of dominant joy through Clare. She wondered whether his dominant foster mother had taught him to eat his own cum in supplication to her, whether she had demanded that he clean her cum soaked pussy. The thoughts were surprisingly erotic to Clare. She looked forward to extracting each detail of Marie's seduction of her foster son from Bill. 'All in good time,' she thought.

For now, she was enjoying her own seduction of this young man. His enthusiasm grew as he approached her sopping old pussy. Her pleasure grew as he meticulously sought out each dried patch on her skin, consuming each with mounting fervor.

Reaching her dripping cunt, Bill carefully maneuvered to ensure he lost not a drop of the viscous goo to gravity and the floor. He licked and sucked Clare's outer folds clean, lost in her beckoning body and his own deviant desires.

Clare began to moan in response to Bill's insistent tongue and the image of him swallowing their combined spunk in worship of her sacred slit. Used to men fawning over her sexually, she was almost overwhelmed by the intensity of his devotion to bringing her pleasure and sating his own dark desires. Her pussy was heating, weeping and pulsating to Bill's lascivious intentions and to Clare's vision of him as her permanent live in slave lover.

Clare shifted lower on the loveseat and widened her thighs to allow Bill greater access to the depths of her pussy. Bill took the opportunity to slip his large hands under each of her firm, round ass cheeks holding her platter of slimy delights close to his questing face.

He opened her pussy, layer by layer, with his lips, nose and tongue luxuriating in her wet, heated response. Tongueful after tongueful of their glorious mixed spend he laved into his mouth, savored it, then swallowed - each time digging deeper and moving closer to Clare's large, succulent clit.

Clare was delighted by Bill's skill and diligence, not once having to redirect his attentions. She was squirming on his face when he captured her clit, sucked it, slapped it with his tongue and gently grazed it with his teeth.

"OH GOD, YESSSS!" Clare howled in climax and approval. She grabbed his head fiercely in both hands jamming her cunt into his face. She closed her thighs harshly and pressed her spasming gash hard until her pelvis smashed into Bill's nose.

He was now without light or air, but continued his lapping, sucking and swallowing - delighting in giving his landlady such pleasure.

Clare selfishly rode his face long, hard and wetly, twisting every ounce of sexual joy from Bill's willing, handsome face. Finally, the spasms which had racked her body subsided and she released her tenant from her pussy prison with reluctance.

She looked down between her now splayed thighs to watch Bill diligently cleaning her red, ragged cunt of the last drops of her most recent sexual explosion.

Clare appreciated Bill's oral skills and the devotion he was already demonstrating to her. She resolved to give him a reward while continuing his inevitable complete subjugation to her dark will.

"Stand up young man," Clare directed with relaxed authority.

She sat up on the loveseat as Bill stood before her, hands dutifully by his side, looking down in awe and lust at his middle aged landlady.

"That was a gift of true devotion. Thank you," Clare acknowledged. "But, we still have 'the problem' of your continued erection in my presence, don't we?" she asked as she smeared the copious precum from his bulbous head down his straining shaft with her right hand and gently squeezed his balls with her left.

"Yes, Ma'am," answered as he gasped at the unexpected attention and pleasure.

"Look at my tits," Clare instructed.

"Yes, Ma'am," Bill complied readily.

Clare breathed deeply accentuating her swelling breasts even more.

Bill could see the small drops of pale milk begin to ooze from the pores of her swollen nipples, and Clare could feel his visceral response in his cock and balls.

"You enjoyed consuming the mixture of your semen with my cum didn't you, Bill?" she asked.

"Very much, Ma'am," he answered.

"How would you like to taste a cocktail of my milk with your sperm?" Clare asked devilishly as she watched Bill gaze in lust at her tits.

"Oh yes, Ma'am," He replied enthusiastically, his hard, dripping dick jumping at the prospect.

"I will kiss, lick, suck and handle your cock and balls until I command you to cum on my breasts," she said slowly letting each word sink into his fevered mind. "I will then allow you to clean my tits with your tongue and wash your goo down with my milk as you suckle me dry," Clare stated.

The dark pleasure of submitting to this older woman in ever more deviant ways overwhelmed Bill had as he gasped, "Oh yes, PLEASE, Ma'am."

Clare smiled in wicked satisfaction and pulled Bill's cock and balls to her face roughly.

She began to lick his balls, soaking them with her spittle. Once glistening, she sucked each in turn into the hot wet oven of her mouth. She pushed and prodded each trapped nut with her strong, active, rough tongue.

"Oh my god!" Bill exclaimed, "So very good".

Clare enjoyed toying with each testis - sucking it deeper, gently chewing on his scrotal sac, grinding its substance with her teeth until the sensation hovered on the edge of pain.

This was beyond Bill's experience, he was overcome with the titillation and Clare could sense it. So she continued her skilled ministrations.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Bill started to chant in a litany of pleasure.

Clare allowed Bill's balls to slip from her mouth and heard his disappointed groan in response. She knew that every mote of pleasure she induced in her virile young man warped him ever more surely into the obedient sex slave she required.

Looking up she saw his handsome naïve face looking down in hopeless longing at the old woman who was relentlessly enslaving his willing soul.

"If you cum before I command it, Bill, I will punish you. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Bill replied, willing to accept anything at the hands - and mouth - of this remarkable woman.

"Good," Clare smiled devilishly.

She began to lick at the base of his turgid member, careful to lap up all the precum which now continuously oozed from his penile tip.

Up and down his young shaft she went, exploring it with all the intensity he had shown in his exploration of her ragged twat. She memorized the contours and the bulging ridges of his thick veins for this was now her cock - to play with, to arouse, to punish, to control, to own - for as long as she had interest.

She planned to have interest for a long time.

Finally, she centered her attentions on his bulbous head. She poked the tip of her tongue into his dripping hole wishing it were thinner so she could explore the slick inner linings of his urethra. 'I have other ways to explore his urethral depths,' she smiled to herself.

"Oh yes, Ma'am," Bill needlessly encouraged her ravishment.

She pulled is cock tip to her succulent lips, kissed it, licked it and began the excruciatingly slow process of sucking his entire dick into her wanting mouth. She extracted the most pleasure from each inch until his cockhead was lodged in her undulating throat and her lips were closed at its base.

Clare began to massage the entire length of Bill's rigid prick with her throat, tongue, teeth and lips.

Bill stared down at the back of his temptresses head not believing the sensations she was evoking.

His cock twitched in her mouth and he begged, "PLEASE, Ma'am, let me cum. You're too good. I won't be able to help myself!"

Clare smiled around his manhood and shook her head NO.

"OH GODDESS, PLEASE let me cum," he pleaded again in a strained voice.

In answer, she vigorously shook her head NO, sloshing his cock in her spittle filled mouth.

Clare anticipated Bill's next move, so she grabbed his ball sac in her left hand and reached around his hip to place the sharp nail of her right middle finger on the tender tissue of his anus. So when Bill attempted with supreme reluctance to move away from her servicing mouth and avoid cumming in her clutching throat he impaled his asshole on her stiff digit and felt her pull down and forward on his trapped balls!

Bill couldn't move!

Clare controlled his body completely, driving him relentlessly towards a stupendous orgasm with her heavenly blow job, manipulation of his trapped gonads and questing finger jabbing insistently at his anus.

In utter panic Bill whined loudly, "Please let me cum."

Clare's response was a repeat of her sensuous head wagging 'NO!', squeezing his balls tightly within their bloated sac and adding a quick insertion of her finger deep in Bill's anus, hitting his swollen prostate.

"OH NO! OH YESSSSSS!" Bill screamed in joy as a mind bending orgasm consumed his entire body.

As Clare felt the cum explode from his trapped and tortured balls, she pulled her face from Bill's crotch, released his scrotum and grabbed his rampant cock to direct his hot, white jism to her throat and breasts. Rope after rope of his hot semen squirted on her luscious torso - clinging, dripping, coagulating until her massive breasts were covered in his spend.

Clare wrung a small orgasm from her now drenched pussy by squeezing her thick, smooth thighs while she relished this manifestation of power over her latest helpless but willing victim.

For Bill, the ecstasy of his orgasm seemed endless and yet, when it finally dribbled to a halt, it seemed to end too fast. Nothing in his life compared to what this seductive, perilously beautiful old woman had forced on him. All he wanted was to feel those sensations again. He was lost to Clare. He would do anything she asked at the mere prospect of returning to this sexual nirvana again

Exhausted, he looked with despair and shame at Clare, well aware his blinding pleasure had come against her vehement and specific prohibition. Bill was in trouble and he knew it.

"You disobeyed me, Bill," Clare stated simply. "I will punish you - tomorrow."

What he saw in Clare's face was anger which twisted into a small, vicious smile. What Clare felt was triumph and an eagerness to capitalize on the situation that she knew was entirely of her devising.

Clare removed her finger with an audible 'plop', Bill was reluctant to give up even this contact with the woman.

But for the moment, Bill was dazed - sexually, emotionally, physically, spiritually. He sank to his knees between Clare's now widespread thighs and stared at the cum soaked wreckage of her massive mammaries.

Clare raised her right middle finger between their faces and said coldly, "Lick it clean for me, Bill. It brought you such pleasure it's the least you can do."

Bill could feel the fantasy of sexual submission which had haunted and excited all his young life merge with the stark reality of sexual submission to this buxom, demanding matron. And as in his fantasy, so too in reality, Bill's resistance crumbled and he surrendered to the humiliating bliss of sexual servitude.

Bill could see small flecks of his own brown excrement on the extended digit. Bill leaned forward, opened his mouth and slowly sucked the filthy finger to the base, all the while staring into Clare's victorious, lustrous brown eyes. He moved his mouth up and down her finger, washing it with his saliva and rubbing it clean with his tongue.

Her eyes bore into his then fell to her gorgeous breasts, covered in his copious spend.

"It's time to worship my tits," Clare said. "You know you want to, Bill," Clare declared knowingly.

And he did!

Bill had hungered to press his eager mouth to those massive breasts since Clare had opened her door seemingly a lifetime ago. He wanted to hold them in his large, strong hands. He wanted to lick and suck those hard, engorged nipples. But they were covered with cum - his cum!

The price of worshipping the flesh of Clare's swollen boobs was consuming his own cum!

Seeing his sperm drying, pooling and dribbling on the vast expanse of her tit flesh evoked a slavish desire to execute her order.

Bill lowered his eyes and his face to the glory of her chest. Tentatively at first he tasted a glob of his male goo poised to drop from Clare's right nipple. His flicking tongue nicked her nipple and, curling around the drying decadent treasure, pulled it into his mouth.

To Bill's relief, he found the salty, viscous substance palatable. But that single, almost chance encounter with Clare's flesh lit a spark of enthusiasm for his task which overcame his reluctance to dine on his own semen.

He returned to her right nipple to lick her now clear flesh. So sweet, so salty, so tanned, so big. His tongue dug into her rubbery skin and his lips closed upon the springy, hardening nub. He sucked gently at first, but then with greater urgency, eliciting a small squirt of her sweet milk into his adoring mouth.

Clare took a great clump of his tousled, sandy hair in each hand and began to direct his ministrations where she wished. He gladly allowed her to lead his greedy, watering mouth across the entire expanse of her fantastic tits.

Bill's obvious enthusiasm and willingness to obey her humiliating, seemingly repulsive, orders thrilled Clare. Her sopping twat leaked down her firm, smooth thighs signaling its approval!

The fire in his groin which had so recently been expertly drained by this voluptuous old woman, was now rekindled by his urgent need to lick and suck her incomparable breasts, semen be damned. The fires were stoked by his eager, willing obedience to her perverse, erotic demand.

Clare followed his progress, intensely delighting in the feel of his eager mouth slavishly lapping and sucking at her sensitive tit flesh and when she deemed he had cleansed her tits of his cum, she slowly directed his head, mouth and tongue lower on her torso. She had him lick clean the few misplaced deposits of his semen on her gently rounded belly.

His cum now cleaned from her sweet skin, Clare leaned back and coaxed Bill into laying across her lap, face up, staring in longing lust at her now copiously dripping nipples.

"I promised you could wash down your sperm with my milk," she urged placing her with nipple in his mouth and enjoying the gentle, but insistent sucking of her young man as he drained her tit of its treasure.

When her right tit ran dry, she shifted and presented Bill with her left nipple. He sucked gently but eagerly on it sucking it dry also.

As Clare relaxed in deeply satisfying pleasure while Bill nursed contentedly on her breasts, Clare remarked to herself how different his reaction had been to the two soul shattering orgasms she had engineered this day.

Following the first, where she had ridden him into releasing his sperm deep into her cunt, he had become stuporous - almost comatose - requiring hours of sleep to recover.

Now he was fully awake and alert enjoying his reward for obeying - mostly! - her dark, deviant commands. It confirmed something she hoped would be true of this virile, malleable stud of a youngster. She would deal with the consequences later.