Landlady Clare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all for now, Bill," she signaled the end of their mutually satisfying nursing session.

"Now it's time for both of us to get a good night's sleep," Clare announced. "You will sleep in your bed. I will sleep in mine. I will keep the door between our apartments open tonight, but remember, you are not to climb those stairs and you are not to pleasure yourself. That is now my job alone!" she reminded Bill sternly.

"There is more of my homemade milk and cookies and left over lasagna in my fridge if you become hungry during the night," Clare said as she slipped on her slippers and flung her robe over her shoulder as she reached the base of the stairs which led to her private quarters.

"Sleep well MY young man, Good Night!" Clare possessively said as she climbed the stairs, her well formed naked ass the focus of Bill's worshipful gaze. She noticed her young tenant's attention and was pleased. Today had gone much better than she had expected. And yet... a note of caution hedged her soaring spirits. She had little doubt that she could compete successfully against any other woman for the affections of this young man. Except, perhaps, against the memory of one who is now dead. She would need to learn much more about his revered foster mother. As she prepared herself for bed, her mind drifted back to memories of her first husband.

Sated and naked, Bill stood for a moment in the middle of the room transfixed, as his landlady disappeared up the steps to her bedroom and studio.

He reflected on Clare's parting words and took two cookies and a small bottle of her homemade milk with him into his new home - Clare's small studio apartment. As he prepared himself for bed, his mind inevitably drifted back to memories of another woman, Mother Marie.