Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go. Take 'em off! I ain't got all day." Her hips wiggled and the panties slid easily past her knees and to the carpet where she kicked them away. She strummed the golden pussy hairs on her mound and gyrated those sexy hips. Joey sat transfixed slowly stretching and yanking his slick tool. He finally reached a hand to her enticing snatch and rubbed his stubby fingers against her wet folds. His sausage-like fingers spread the sticky liquid all around her swollen labia. She loved the feeling of this man wanting to take her and possess her.

He couldn't resist much longer. He saw the sparkle in her eyes and the wetness at her cunt. Then he gripped her by the hips and spun her around. After that he pushed gently at the small of her back pushing her forward, so that her firm ass cheeks were at his eye level. Again he traced a sloppy line from her crimson folds to the puckered brown hole of her ass. He used her own lubrication to allow his fingers to slide into both her pussy and her virginal ass. She could not muffle the moans of pleasure he was causing to her body.

"You can't hide what your body's saying. You want it and you need it. You're gonna be a good fuck. Let's go." He grasped her hips and pulled her back on to his lap where his gigantic rod stood like a Saturn Rocket aimed directly at her sodden snatch. She slid down easily on his tool and was surprised at just how filling it was. It felt so good, she wiggled and squirmed to fit it all in. "I knew you was gonna be a good lay." He said as his hips bucked and arched to fire another generous load into her hungry pussy. She shuddered as he pounded into her, both of them moaning in unison.

He drilled her for a few minutes and then to her amazement she came stronger and harder than he did. They were each drenched in sweat and breathing heavily as she slumped back into his arms and flopped against his wet chest. Joey was sated, but Sandee was only getting started. "C'mon" she said, "pump it into me I want more. You made me a whore, you better fuck me like one. She began to grind her ass into his lap and squeeze her thighs to stimulate him. She was overtaken with lust and wanted to be used and humiliated. "Fuck me Joey, give it to me. I'm your bitch now, so fuck me good!"

He had never encountered anything like it. This bitch wanted to be used so why not? "Get on your knees you filthy slut and lick the cum off my cock. Suck all that pussy juice from my cock and get me hard again. I own you now, and you'll do everything I say. I'm going to fuck that tight little ass next and then stick it in your mouth for you to taste."

It was too much for Sandee, with his cock growing in her mouth and her hand furiously rubbing her clit, she had another amazing orgasm. She had never even imagined that she could enjoy something like this. Both her mouth and pussy filled with the cum of this disgusting, blackmailing man and now she was willingly going to bend over the couch so he could shove his dirty cock in her most private orifice.

She climbed off her knees and crawled onto the couch, one hand stroking the firm cock that was soon to deflower her tender backside. And she could not wait for him to begin. "Fuck me now, Joey Fuck my tight ass and fill me with cum. Your sleazy little whore wants everything you can give her."

Joey charged into her with a renewed passion. He violently attacked that virgin hole and ravished it completely. She wanted it hard and strong, that's how it would be. He drove into her, lubricated by her own saliva and her willingness to be raped. There was no holding back. A few powerful thrusts and he exploded, grunting like a wild animal. She screamed with ecstasy. Her entire body shook with delight and they finally both collapsed in a sweaty, heaving mass.

When they finally caught their breath, Sandee rolled over and tried to dry off and search for something to wear. Joey stood shakily, his body dripping wet. She looked at him with a lascivious smile and asked if he approved of the deal. "Yeah, you were good. I'm going to put you on the desk. You won't have to worry about rent, anymore." I'll give you some cash for some new clothes and you start next week."

"Start at what?" she asked. What will I be doing?"

"I don't know yet, but you'll be doing it here in the office. You're going to blow me every morning and we'll fuck a lot. I'll think of some title later"

"I think whore pretty much covers it," she replied. "I'll see you first thing Monday."

The end.

12