All Comments on 'Landlord vs Tenant: Yoga Session'

by sweetdreamssss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MisterNudistMisterNudistover 2 years ago

Neha madiha universe is awesome...keep expanding it.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring. Should've just continued the old one where the old guy impregnates both of them. You're trying too hard to be very good, unique and end up writing boring smut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good addition to your series. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed...

It started out well and I loved how you established the tension between neha and the oldies.

I loved the way they made her strip down to nothing but why did you stop after that ? There is no logic why they didn't gangbang her after that. You should have went ahead with it ..

I hope you are planning a sequel as this story doesn't go anywhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved reading your story. It seems very real and very sensual. You're very adept at teasing men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story!

StopokochacStopokochacover 2 years ago

Hey again! I know it's been a while. I haven't really been keeping up with my stories as gerontophelia isn't really my thing, but this one was actually doing it for me.

It started off so good. I thought it was very well written, especially the feelings and evolution of the character. I could sense th4 tension and emotion of the character, but the ending was very anticlimactic. It's like you decided to stop just as it was getting good. Since it was set in India the scenario is something that can totally be believable, but there's SOOOOO much more you could have done with it. A disappointing ending to what could have been an amazing and dramatic thriller.

angel228angel228over 2 years ago

Loved it! Good stories need a good build up. This one does have a good one!

It makes total sense to kind of not go all the way and end this in an orgy. Every story does not need to have every kind of sex present in it.

The oldies in the story probably had families which would make them hold back. It could have also made sense to have some more build up around the massage instead of going all the way to fully nakedness in one go. Perhaps a "herbal tea" before the massage could have put things in the right tone?

Finally a technical point. Salwar suit is the whole dress and salwar is the pants portion, while kameez is the shirt portion. So, when you say salwar with a slit, it does not bring about the point you are trying to project. Still, a great story and will look forward to more adventures of Neha and Madiha from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful writing. As usual the wait was worth it. Kindly continue this story for atleast one more part. Absolutely amazing story telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous