Landlord vs Tenant: Yoga Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My panty was fully wet and everyone could see glimpses of my naked pussy inside. He then asked me to roll over and lie down. When I turned over my ass was for free view for everyone. Guruji told me that now he would show everyone how to give a clean back massage. Since the lonely button was holding my shirt together, Guruji had to insert his hand inside the back of my shirt to give me a massage. The group then complained that they were not able to see what was happening. Guruji sighed and asked me to undo the button in the front.

I had reached a stage where my mind was on autopilot, just doing everything as instructed. I slowly inserted my hand and released the button. With all my buttons open, Guruji very strategically pulled my shirt off my body. I was in my bra and panty in front of all the men.

Guruji started rubbing his hand on my back but tutted his disapproval. He told me that the bra strap was now a hindrance to the desired long strokes, and he unclipped it. Now my entire bare back was being displayed to everyone. He started feeling my back with his hands. I was now enjoying his work, and the thought I was nearly completely naked in front of the oldies didn't enter my head. His hand now pushed right down past the small of my back so he could feel my butt. He slowly adjusted my panty by pulling it down a bit till my butt crack was seen.

He then started kneading my fat butt. There was pin drop silence again as everyone watched Guruji work over my butt with his hands. After a few strokes, Guruji pulled my panty down further so my butt was fully exposed to everyone. Guruji quietly asked me to turn over. I held on to my bra and turned around. Since the bra was unhooked it clung loosely over my breasts. Some part of my panty was still covering my vagina. I closed my eyes in shame, but I still didn't say anything. I guess some part of me wanted his attention. Guruji slowly pulled down my panty and took it out off my leg. He then picked up my bra and placed it somewhere. He knew he didn't have to give me any stupid explanation for this as he could tell I was in a trance.

I was stark naked in the room now. Six eyes bore into my naked body. No one said anything. I held my eyes closed, unable to face anyone. After what felt like an eternity I felt Guruji's hand press my breasts, then slide slowly down my front. I heard a small moan from the watchers. Guruji had split my legs and opened my vagina to show everyone. He slowly inserted a finger and used his other hand to play freely with my breasts, pressing them mercilessly. I closed my eyes tightly as his finger went deeper into my love hole. He stopped and removed his finger from my vagina and put it in my mouth. I licked it slowly. My vagina discharged more fluid at the taste.

Guruji then inserted two fingers inside my pussy and rocked me hard. The feeling was above all. With his fingers finding the deepest corners of my vagina, my body started shaking with pleasure. I reached a climax when Guruji inserted three fingers and felt everywhere inside my vagina. I burst out into an orgasm. It was such a heavenly experience, I passed out. I closed my eyes and drifted off to blackness.

When I woke up, I was in the same place on the mats. I had slept for a good 20 minutes, and I did not know what had happened during that time. I sat up and looked around, still confused as to what had happened to me. Guruji gave me an ashamed look like a toddler caught with his hand in a cookie jar. I frowned back. I immediately realised that I was still completely naked and covered my breasts and crotch with my hands. I noticed for some reason that the oldies weren't in the room. Guruji went out to give me 'privacy'. I quickly dressed and stormed out. The oldies were standing in a corner and looked at me furtively but my stare made them look down and slink away.

I ran as fast as I could until I reached the hostel. I would never go back to that class again.

12