All Comments on 'Lara Croft Quest for the Ankh'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FromSunFromSunabout 15 years ago
Misplaced Focus

It's a good idea with some good writing, but it's a pity all of your effort went into the build-up before you skimmed over the actual sex. That may seem shallow, but this is litEROTICA and this was very anticlimactic.

Also, you need to either take the time to properly edit your writing, or get someone to do it for you.

cryforhelpcryforhelpabout 15 years ago
Nice reluctance story, could use some more sex tho

I agree with previous commenter, that there is a bit too much buildup, but the story is still good. Of course Lara or Angelina if you will, is so fucking hot you can hardly do any wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My thoughts

I think your buildup was perfect, but I agree that more sex would have been nice. It's still really hot the way it is.

VistaVista55VistaVista55about 1 year ago

Just finding this now, but loved it. Seemed on-brand for Lara to turn her nose up at the man's lifestyle, (spoiler) but its revealed he's more virtuous than she is. I really like how you bring her down to earth, exposing her facade with parallels to the Mad Hatta. Though still plenty extraordinary and positively hot.. And a glutton for punishment and a true thrill seeker to the core. Agree that the sex was pretty quick, but still liked the variety, and I thought the story was good enough to warrant the fast action at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

story TAGS