All Comments on 'Laresa's World Ch. 01: Adam'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful job

Red. Like all your work, this is fun to read as well as hot.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 17 years ago
Great start

to what, no doubt, will be an entertaining (and arousing) series. This start certainly was.

Now, we'll have to wait and see what happens next.

:))

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Mystical Story!

I loved the historical Time Traveler aspect of this story. How the female Genie passes through the hands of various men as the decades, and centuries roll by. Red has given us another wonderful story, written as only she can; that seizes the reader by the throat, and doesn't let go. A great story written by a wonderfully creative Writer. A must Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My God!

DC:

your talent is overwhelming You write in genre's I would never attempt. Each time you do it with the aplomb of a surgeon. The names of your cohorts in this effort are truly astounding and I know that I can only expect a great tale. Thank You. Ronnie W.

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
Brill !

I really enjoyed this - just a little different and very well written. Thanks for the read :D

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Fun fun fun!

Hot and intriguing!

I'm looking forward to reading more of them and can't wait for my turn (yeah I'm biased, so sue me ;) )...

CapriciousLassCapriciousLassover 17 years ago
This looks like

lots of fun. And I love the chapers so far. I'm going to have to find the time to get involved in something like this.

KhaymarKhaymarover 12 years ago
Glad I found this storyline

I have been reading the genie stories on Literotica for quite a while and for some reason always passed on the Laresa series. Boy what a mistake. :). These stories are great and I am looking forward to getting through them all.

manlycheemanlycheealmost 11 years ago
love the laresa series

perhaps that its a chain story adds to the time/place travel feeling. lots of fun stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous