Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep please mom. Come on in."

The door opened wide and she stepped totally naked.

"Mr Kimble not about?" I asked grinning.

"Nope. He went in a while ago."

"How's your work going?" she asked as she came and stood beside me.

"Fine thanks. I'm as up-to-date as I can be," I replied trying not to look at her pussy which was just below my eye line.

She noticed my reaction and said, "If we're going to be comfy with each other then we can't start avoiding looking at our bodies. Can we?"

"No mom we can't, but it's not easy. You're my mom. I just find it difficult to look."

"I understand sweetie. But I thought yesterday by having a good look at each other it would make things a lot easier."

"It did a bit but not really. If that makes any sense."

"Are you afraid you'll get an erection if you look too much? Is there a curiosity to see what my pussy looks like up close and you're afraid to look?"

She was right on both counts but I couldn't tell her.

"Can I take it from your silence that I'm right?"

Again I couldn't speak.

"It's OK sweetie. There's nothing to be ashamed of. It's only natural to be curious and it's only natural for your body to re-act. To be honest I'm surprised my body would interest you."

"Mom you have a great body."

"I don't," she smiled, "but thank you anyway."

I stood up quickly and she stepped back. I held her hands in mine and lifted hers up and out showing off her body.

"Just look at you," I said as I let go of her arms.

She kept her arms outstretched as I stood in front of her.

"Your breasts are wonderful. Great shape. Big, beautiful nipples and even better when they stiffen like now."

Flustered, she wrapped her arms around herself, covering her nipples.

"Now who's not comfy?" I said with a smile.

She laughed and gave me a gentle slap.

"I know. Me," she said. "Let's just see how it goes then."

I agreed, stripped off and followed her back downstairs. We went into the kitchen for some dinner. The dinner was ready to be served. Just as we were about to start I got a text and seconds later so did mom. Both of us opened the texts and said, "It's from Jenn."

I read mine as mom read hers and we both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Did you get the same one as me?" I asked.

"Don't know. But probably. What are we going to do?"

I turned my phone round to let mom read it and she did the same. The texts were identical. It read...

"Sorry but I forgot to tell you on Friday the theme of the next session. It's a simulation of a blow-job. You comfy with that?"

What do we do?

Neither of us could speak for what seemed like an eternity.

"We can't do that?" I asked.

"What'll we do?"

"I don't know," mom replied. "I don't know."

Her face reflected the conflict of her emotions.

"We can't do this. What if she finds out we're mother and son?" I squawked.

"Can't see how she would find out if we don't give ourselves away. You take after your father's family in looks. We don't really look alike, so, we could get away with it and we don't need to text back straight away. So let's think about it."

"What is there to think about mom?"

"After your father died, I went to pieces as you well know. Had to give up my job. I just couldn't cope. You were my rock and you did everything you could sweetie and I love you for that. My weight sky-rocketed and I withdrew from the world..."

"I know mom. You told me all about that. How the flier came in..." I interrupted.

"Sweetie. Please let me finish. This posing has done a lot for my self-worth and confidence. It kick-started my weight loss. I feel I owe it a lot. I can understand you don't want to do this type of posing with me. You'd prefer a stranger and a young one at that I'm sure," she said with a smile and a wink. "But I'd feel safer doing it with you. Far more comfortable doing it with you. Does that make sense?"

"Yes mom. It makes perfect sense. I just don't know if I could do it with you because you're my mom."

"That's perfectly understandable."

"But what if we slip up? And she finds out?" I was starting to panic.

"Well for starters let's try the for rest of the day calling each other by our names to see if we can help you stop calling me mom?"

"OK and we'll text back later?"

"Yes but not at the same time or she'll be wondering."

"True."

Silence reigned for a while as both of us no doubt struggled with our own thoughts.

"OK Margo. Would you like a coffee?"

"Thanks Larry. That would be nice."

I got up and went to get the coffee. Mom followed.

"Sweetie, sorry Larry. We might have another problem."

"I'm sure we'll think of lots between now and then Margo."

"Yes but this could be a biggie. You do realize that not only will you have to be erect, but I'll have to hold it?"

Now that I hadn't considered. Shit.

"Hadn't thought that far ahead Margo. But you're right. So, what do we do?"

Silence again. But not an uncomfortable silence. A thoughtful one. One that I could only see one solution to. I'd have to let my mom not only see my boner, but let her touch it too. Even though she'd viewed my boner earlier and touched it, it was still going to be awkward, especially for me. I glanced at mom. She had her eyes closed. She seemed to be deep in thought.

"OK Larry. Let's talk this through. If we're to simulate a blowjob, then I'll need to handle your erect penis and get my mouth as close to it as possible. Correct?"

"Yes mom, sorry, Margo."

"Very embarrassing for you."

"Very."

"Not only that, but I'll be holding your erect penis and if you start to soften, one or other of us will have to stroke it to keep it stiff, yes?"

"Yes," I said even more confused and wondering where all this might be going.

"OK then. What we need to do is find something as equally embarrassing for me. Yes?"

"I suppose so," I said still confused. "But what is there as embarrassing as that?"

"What about I let you have a real close-up view of my vagina as I rub it?"

"What!" I croaked. "You want me to watch while you wan...masturbate?"

"Not really masturbate as such. Think of it more as a simulation," she said.

The thought of watching any woman wanking, never mind my mother was a fantasy beyond belief. I could feel the little fella starting to tingle.

"Oh please don't let me get stiff," I pleaded with my brain.

Thankfully, for once, my brain listened.

"You not liking that idea sweetie?" mom said.

"It's not that I don't like it mom, sorry Margo. It's just so taboo and all."

"I know sweetie. But if either of us is uncomfortable in any way then we just don't do it. It's as simple as that. Can you think about it at least?"

I struggled with my thoughts and emotions. I wanted to say "Hell yes I'm up for that. Whilst another part of me thought "Hell, yes...that's where you'll end up pervert."

In the end I said, "Can I think about it for a few minutes mom?"

"Of course you can sweetie. Want me to go and leave you with your thoughts?"

"Please."

Mom got up. Came to my side of the table. Ruffled my hair and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving me to my demons.

I was seriously conflicted. A part of me wanted mom to simulate the blow-job and let me watch her having a pretend wank. But another part of me was aghast at such a thing. I'd watched women wanking on porn sites but to watch it 'live' so to speak was extremely erotic and horny. I had trouble getting rid of that mental picture and my cock was starting to enjoy it too judging by its thickening and getting drippy with pre-cum. Then there was the thought of mom holding my stiff cock close to her mouth pretending to give me a blow-job. That thought just did it and I was into a full blown boner. Just my luck that mom decided to come back into the kitchen.

"A penny for them," she laughed. Indicating my very stiff cock. "Whatever you're thinking your manhood obviously approves."

I tried to cover up but she told me not to.

"You've a nice erection sweetie. Don't hide it. Anyway, if we decide to continue then I'll be seeing more erections. So we may as well get used to them," she winked.

She was right and we laughed.

"May I ask what caused your erection?"

"You can ask," I thought, " but I may never tell you."

"Well?" she said.

I took a deep breath and said very quickly, "My stiffy is a result of the thought of you holding me and pretending to blow me also, the thought of you trying to even things up by pretending to wank...I mean masturbate." All of that came out in one long and very quick sentence, in the hope that once started I wouldn't lose my nerve and stop part way through.

Mom looked at me for a moment and then smiled. A great big smile. A smile I hadn't seen on her for a while.

"Oh sweetie," she said as she walked over and gave me a great tight hug.

A hug that trapped my boner between her thighs as she pressed her ample boobs into my chest. It was very erotic and my cock twitched which I'm sure she could feel. Then to my embarrassment she opened her legs slightly allowing my cock to trail up her thighs leaving its slippy trail as it went. In a bit of a panic I pulled back and broke the hug.

"Sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"It's OK mom. No harm done."

"So what are we to do? I've seen your erection now and felt it so to speak," she said with a wink. "Does that help any?"

"I suppose it does," I said, realizing that I was now going to miss out on seeing her play with her pussy.

"OK then. I'll text Jenn to say I'm good to go with it. Then if you leave it for a while, you can do the same."

"Can do."

Lifting her phone she sent the text and about ten minutes later Jenn replied, "that's gr8. Thx. Not heard from Larry though. Poor lad is probably petrified lol."

"I'm sure he'll be in touch" mom replied back.

"I'd still leave it a while sweetie," she advised.

"OK mom. I'll go get ready to leave and text her then."

"That sounds good. Give me a hug before you get ready. We may as well get used to this type of contact if we're going to be modelling partners," she said with a huge grin. "And don't worry if you manhood re-acts. It's nice that it does and it makes an old woman happy that she can still do that to a man."

She said that with a little heaviness in her voice. As if she believed she no longer had that power over men to excite. It was a sad thought and I was determined that if I did get a boner I wouldn't pull away. In a bizarre way a part of me hoped I would get one.

And so we hugged. Not a tight hug. Just a nice mom/son hug except we were naked. I could feel her soft breasts squashed against my chest. Feel their warmth too. She ran her hand down my back onto my ass and back again.

"Mmm, that's nice sweetie. We don't hug enough," she said.

She was right. We didn't. I relaxed more and slowly ran my hand up and down her back. She pressed against me harder. I could feel her nipples harden and my cock responded. This time I didn't pull away. Mom just rubbed one of her thighs against it getting her leg coated with my cock juice.

It seemed a long time before we ended the hug, though it probably wasn't. As I stepped back mom deliberately reached out and gently grasped my cock. It twitched. She smiled. I knew then that all would go OK.

Once packed, dressed and ready to go back to my apartment I sent Jenn my text. Her reply arrived in seconds. She must have been sitting waiting on it. She thanked me for my decision and complimented me on my bravery.

I said my farewells to mom and left.

12