All Comments on 'Last Day of the World'

by HunterShambles

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
deflowering???

Come on,you let us know Sue is a virgin and you dont describe how she lost it. Dam it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sue got her cherry busted the way a kid sister is supposed to get her cherry busted

By her big brother Ryan's big hard cock. Busting his baby sister's cherry is part of a big brother's job description. This is a beautiful story by a gifted writer, a story filled with lofty family love and down and dirty family lust. Of course Ryan's been fucking his mother for years--that's what a loving son does for his needy mother, and, naturally, for himself as well. For Ryan, as for lots of boys nowadays, nothing can ever compare with snuggling his young cock up the same cunt he came out of, giving it a real good workout, and blowing his balls way up inside his own mother. And just as his family love is unlimited, so it seems is the warm creamy semen Ryan's got in those hot young balls of his--there's plenty of the stuff for his beloved mom and his beloved sis. HS is a great guy, and not the least of his merits is that he's directs his readers to another great author, Xarth, a writer in his early 20s who's got a penchant for big brothers fucking the shit out of their very willing little sisters. I truly hope that both HS and Mr. X are getting their fine fat cocks up the warm wet honeyholes of all the loving family females their hearts desire. Family semen belongs up family cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Until Sue lost her virginity by inserting the piranha into her quim from the aquarium. She shrieked and barfed while it ate her pussy out. "Oh, Sam", she cried. "Will you be my withered granny?" Just then, Grandpa took Neptune's bloody trident and impaled the peeping Tom next door! More next week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick anon 11/01/14 thats everywhere

this is just a fantasy literature, xarth and huntershambles probably have normal families....da fuck wrong wit you..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked the story but not a lot of sex and no mention of him taking his sisters cherry!!!!!!! 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous