Last Day of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you both very much, and I won't choose either of you over the other, I want and need you both, equally, I..." he broke down and tears streamed down his face, his body shaking with the pain. I felt the tears well up and climbed to my feet, helping Mum up, we sat either side of Ryan.

"Bro, I will never ask you to choose, nor will Mum. we're here for each other, we are stronger together, we belong together, we both love you very much. We huddled round him and our boobs touched his chest, his arms looped round us and we held hands across his back.

"Sue's right Ryan, none of us will ever ask any of the others to choose, we are three together, no one else will be this close to us."

Mum was right of course, we all had dates and went out with others, but in the end it came to nothing because our only real love was for each other. Now out of Uni, we've both moved back home. Not that we were ever away from Mum for long, each would try to visit the others at least once a week. I had a lot of guys say that they were never surprised to find my Mother or Brother at my place if they came back and they were often right. I made some real friends at Uni, as had Ryan, but our bestest friend was Mum. Weekends were a blur of loving and eating and sharing. Now aged twenty two I am on my way home from work, knowing Mum and Ryan will be waiting for me and that makes my heart sing.

Oh as for Dad, well I got in touch with him finally and he agreed to meet me. We ended up at a local restaurant and I asked why he never tried to contact me, he wouldn't answer me, so there we have it, Mum was right all along, he was a self centred, selfish prick who left me in a world of shit, until I grew up and smelled the coffee. Thank goodness I came home early that day.

12