All Comments on 'Last Friday Night Ch. 02'

by bitexwriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very hot!!!

Well told story of desire and exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the best

I just love group stories involving FF and MM and this is the best yet, hope you will be writing some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great concept

I want this to continue. Hard as the peverbial rock right now.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 10 years ago
getting even better

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Want to join

Greta story. I jacked off throughout. The guys fucking was hot. Rick cock too was the icing. Wish I could get my wife to use a strap on it would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot!

More heat between you and your friend. As one who is orally bi - I enjoy cocks and balls and sperm, particularly but not solely engaged in a woman; not so crazy about anything invading my ass - I love your description of the lusty cocksucking going on. The pegging, however, is not to my taste, but to each his own.

Your writing is excellent and developes the lust very convincingly!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Toys

A toy feels good up the ass but it's more like masturbating is compared to having sex with a real cock. The feeling is remotely similar, in a general way, but nothing at all like the real thing and actually being fucked by a real guy. I'll take being fucked and seeded deep by a guy over anything I could do with a woman! Shooting my load like that while a guy is still hard and inside me is the hottest and best sexual feeling in the world!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

very sexy story

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying the story so far!

SmileyouronnowSmileyouronnow4 months ago

That was hot. I loved the idea of being topped. Good story! Thanks from a married guy who also fantasizes of doing the same thing and finding a married friend to play with.

Mike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous