Last One of the Night People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"Oh, God, Gene..." she moaned, not holding back. "You are so fucking good!" That was what I wanted to hear. Instead of going back to suckling, I kept fingering her, pushing against her as she pushed back, while I kissed my way down her belly until I slid off the end of the bed and turned to be between her thighs. She must have been in some kind of dreamland, because as soon as I put my mouth on her nethers, she exploded.

"Oh, my GOD!!!" she cried out as I licked her clit. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh..." She seemed to be holding her breath, so I just sucked her clit into my mouth and started tonguing it, kind of like triple-tonguing brass, while finger-fucking her pussy.

"OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD!!!" Based on the stomach curls and the rapid clenching on my hand, my guess was, she came.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck," she almost chanted as she pounded down onto my hand. "Ohhhh..." She went back to holding her breath. Hey, I'm a quick study. I figured that meant she was about to cum again. So I did the butterfly tonguing thing again and she went off, again. Hard.

I was feeling pretty damned pleased with myself. I got two more crashing cums out of her before she pushed my head away.

"Gene, you've got to let up for awhile," she moaned. "I'm going to pass out..."

I decided pushing it would be a bad idea, so I crawled back up next to her and held her while her pulsing and crunching and panting eased up. She turned into me and held me, too, nuzzled into my shoulder, and it was phenomenal. Even though I hadn't cum, I could've fallen asleep with her right then and not felt cheated at all. But she didn't let it stay like that. She eased her hand down to play with my cock, which was still hot and hard between us.

"You're a damned good lover," she muttered into my chest. "But it's my turn..."

That said, she began kissing her way down my chest and belly, to my groin where she studiously avoided my cock for a bit, going on to kiss my thighs and hips before finally coming back up and taking me in her mouth. She played gently with me for awhile, alternately sucking on the head and sliding up and down my shaft. She felt wonderful. Then she did that Deep Throat thing again, taking all of me, all the down until her lips were pushing on my balls.

"Oh, fuuuuckkkk..." I groaned as she hit bottom. "How the hell do you do that?" She kept me all the way down for several moments before she came up off me to answer.

"Several oboes, clarinets, English horns and a bassoon gave their lives for the cause," she told me straight-faced. When I started laughing, so did she. The image was absurd. Then she went back down on me and I slammed back into the pillow. She could do things with her mouth no one had done to me before. The thought Marry me! ripped through my head, followed by Where the hell did that come from?

She eased up before I came, though, and lifted her face to look at mine while slowly stroking me. Damn, she really was beautiful, and not just because hers was the best sex I'd ever had.

"Damn, woman! You are amazing!" And I meant every syllable. "You're a goddess! You should have epic ballads composed about you..." That wonderful smile was back and I thought I might have seen a little bit of a blush.

"Maybe I'll hear one on the radio," she smiled as she got up on her knees. "In the meantime, I prefer your worship in a slightly different way..." She swung her leg over me and straddled me. "I suppose it would be cliché," she went on as she guided my cock to her pussy, "to say that your moans..." She slipped me in and sat down, all the way. I was sheathed in her hot, wet, velvet cunny and I was overwhelmed. "Are music to my ears," she finished as she started to rock up and down.

"Um..." I managed to get out. I will admit, the thought of this girl having any kind of venereal disease was completely foreign to me. The idea of getting her pregnant wasn't. "Dot, do I need to put on a rubber? I don't think making a baby right now is such a good idea..." She smiled and kept rocking.

"We won't be," she assured me. "My parents, progressives that they are, insisted that I be using some form of birth control before I went off to college. They thought the Pill was absolutely the best. I didn't. I decided on a copper IUD. My gynecologist damn near had a stroke when my mother went in with me and insisted he provide one. Oh, and I don't have any kind of VD. I would like to believe you don't, either."

"I don't," I breathed, getting severely distracted by how incredible she felt, sheathing me.

"Good..." she smiled even more and began increasing her stroking. Watching those beautiful tits swinging in front of me as she fucked me was driving me crazy. I finally pulled her down enough that I could get my mouth on one.

"Oh, yeah..." she moaned as she kept bottoming out. "Damn, Gene, you're gonna make me cum..."

"Thath knda th'dea," I tried to say without letting go of her tit. I sucked on it hard enough, I could tease her nipple with my tongue. Suddenly, she sped up. I mean really pounding me.

"Oooooohhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuck!" she almost howled, like starting low and going high, until she just froze, all the way down on me and then some. I think she was trying to get my balls inside. But I felt her go over as she held herself still and her pussy was clamped down and milking me like there was no tomorrow. I realized she was holding her breath when she let it out, explosively, and started humping me again.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Oh, fuck, yes! Oh, fuck, yes!" I think that was her orgasm mantra. She kept humping me until she went over again, and once I got used to her seeming to have a seizure, I started climbing right up there with her. By the third of fourth time she went over, I was going to lose it.

"Oh, fuck, Dot! I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

"Yeah, you are!" she almost growled. A lot different than her soft voice. "Go ahead, Gene... cum in me... fill me uuu-ooohhhh-fuuuuuuuccckkkkk!!!" She was going over again and I was so fucking close...

I must've had a lot of adrenaline going, because I lifted up and flipped her around under me without missing a stroke. I got my arms behind her knees and rocked her up so I could drive down into her and she locked her hands around my neck, moaning "Oh, fucking God, YES!!!" That was all she wrote.

She was milking me with her cunny and I was blowing my load so deep in her, it felt like it would come out her nose. I know the biology doesn't work like that, but that's what it felt like... like a volcano blowing its top, but sheathed deep, deep within her. I tried to stay on my hands and knees and keep pumping, but she got her legs behind my ass and pulled me down onto her as she rocked back up against me. Our sounds devolved quickly into animal grunts and groans as we spent into each other, so hard and so long, it felt like I was going to pass out.

I didn't and neither did she, but we stayed locked together as the bliss crashed over us, then stayed that way while the pounding waves receded and we got our labored breathing back.

"Oh, my God! You're..."

"Yeah, you are, too..." She interrupted me and pulled me down into a kiss that still had all the passion in it and I just let go and melted into it. She looked, felt, tasted, smelled and sounded fantastic and I wanted to just keep it like that. They could find us months later, shriveled up in each other's arms...

"Thank you," she said softly. "I was hoping you'd be the Great and Powerful... and you are."

"Thank me?" I managed to come back. "Dorothy, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Thank you! Now I know what riding a tornado feels like." She smiled and tugged on me.

"Come on down here," she asked and I eased off her, snuggling up beside her. She kissed me again, softly this time, the kind of kiss that gets burned into your memory. Morning's promise was already leaking past the shades and I held the most incredible woman I'd ever known in my arms.

We made love three more times before we finally crashed out. And it really was making love, not just fucking. She was giving without measure. Damn Graeme Edge...

* * * * *

I woke up sometime in the late afternoon, minus one girl and plus one cat. Kiska was head-butting me for attention. I automatically reached out and started petting him, thus beginning the process of being furred to death, but when I realized Dot wasn't in the bed, a feeling of panic ripped through me.

Please, let her just be in the bathroom, I thought, or somewhere in the apartment... I realized I didn't have a phone number or address... or even a last name. I struggled out from under Kiska's clutches and ambled to the bathroom, partly to see if she was there and partly to relieve myself. She wasn't there.

When I finished up, I wandered into the kitchen and saw the note stuck on the cupboard door. Apprehension would be a kind way to put what I was feeling. I walked over and took it down, to read it.

Dear Great and Powerful Wizard -- Thanks for a wonderful night and morning. I met the Cowardly Lion and he insisted I pet him Hello. He is beautiful. Glinda says she may let me visit again. If she does, I'll be sure to find you. Please keep bringing the magic of your music to the people around you. You are far better than you know, and you aren't nearly the cynical scruffy night person you pretend to be. I really do hope to see you again. Love, Dorothy from Kansas.

I leaned against the counter, feeling like someone had kicked me in the gut. She was gone and I had no way to track her down... unless somebody at the club knew who she was. I wracked my brain trying to remember who she'd been sitting with. I knew she'd been down at the first table, but I'd been so focused on her, I couldn't remember who else was there! Damn!

Well, I needed to get something to eat, but as soon as I had, I got dressed, pulled on my coat and headed back. I was hoping someone who worked there would remember.

No one did. Not even Ian, who normally paid close attention to things like girls' phone numbers. I guess I pretty much just went through the motions that night, always scanning the crowd, hoping to see her. No such luck.

We closed the place and it was 4am again and I was walking home alone. I felt like I'd been run through an emotional wringer. It didn't make sense. No one had ever gotten to me like that before. And part of me believed no one ever would. I caught sight of my reflection in a shop window and wondered who the hell was that guy staring at me? He looked totally wasted.

The realization slowly sank in and I turned back to walking home, back to all those memories that were going to haunt me. And I knew a song we were going to play next gig, and every gig until I saw her again. It was about the highs and lows of cocaine and didn't really have anything to do with her, except for the way I was feeling...

With a snow white smile, and kiss that froze my lips,

the Snow Queen made her way up from the south.

She glittered and she shone, she crystallized my bones,

then she turned and froze my heart and she was gone.

-- AHJ, The Snow Queen

*~*~*~*~*


Just a note...

Thank you Mitch Aliotta, Skip Haynes and John Jeremiah for a wonderful slice of life. Rest in Peace, guys... you earned it.

eidetic

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers
12