Last to Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love that way for only a few minutes before I felt him slow.

He was breathing very heavily when he said, "I'm pretty close."

"Yeah?"

"How do you want ... for me to come?"

"What?" I said. With the condom, I'd expected he'd keep going till he came inside me. It's fun to feel a guy's cock throb, trying to fill you with that sticky warmth. But then I thought, well, since Allie's here, might as well make a performance of it.

I didn't major in theater for nothing.

"Well, I can ..." he began, but I cut him off.

"I've never had somebody come on my face."

Allie laughed. She reached out and touched her fingertips to my lips. "Dude," she said, "I totally just came all over you."

I blushed, but I was probably too flushed for anybody to notice the difference. Having a conversation with somebody while her husband's penis is inside you will do that, I guess.

"Well, a guy, then," I said.

But right after I said it, I realized that even that wasn't true. The one time it happened was by accident, though. I'd taken off my shirt and bra in a high school boyfriend's bedroom, he'd pulled down his pants to rub his cock between my breasts. I'd used my hands to push them in on either side of him, teasing my own nipples with my fingers as he plunged between, his penis slipping out of view each time he rocked his hips back, the head poking out -- hello again! -- with every thrust.

I'd been pretty sure that he was about to come, but I'd kept my eyes open, my head tilted down -- I mean, duh, I wanted to watch! That was the farthest I'd ever gone with anybody at the time, and I was totally going to masturbate while remembering this later. I'd figured that his semen would squirt out right there, between my breasts, maybe on my neck.

But then he popped, moaning, and arched his back until he was practically staring at the ceiling. So his penis, too, was pointing into the air. And the first strand flew, landing on my cheek. The next flecked the underside of my chin. Then the rest spurted out where I'd expected, melting over my sternum, pooling in the hollow of my neck.

I'd seen videos before. I mean, just the free stuff, the sort of thing I could find while trawling the internet with my bedroom computer, the volume off so my parents didn't hear. But that was enough to learn the ropes.

So many porn scenes end with a woman tilting her head back, looking orgasmic while a man (men?) ejaculates onto her face. I'd assumed the women were faking it. Maybe in the videos, they were.

But in real life, it was sexy. If I'd been more confident back then, I would've left it for him to see. Instead, I quickly wiped my face. So worried about looking pretty. Worried what he'd think of me. As though good girls take semen on their necks and only bad girls want it on their face.

He collapsed down and hugged me, pulling me to his chest.

The difference between high-school sex and grown-up sex? He still had his t-shirt on. Tacky. Anyway, he never noticed that he'd briefly decorated my cheek.

Still. You got me. I had had semen there before. My according-to-Allie pretty face wasn't totally naive.

But ... wouldn't this be different? Asking somebody to intentionally do it? And, doing it with somebody watching?

Doing it specifically so that she could watch me?

Gene's breath was even heavier when he spoke again. "Is that," he asked, "what you want," and a breath, "for me to do?"

I smiled. Bit my lower lip. Isn't that how you smile sexily?

"Do you want to?"

"You're very pretty," he said, then stopped. Pulled back even farther out of me. Stopped moving for a moment. That felt good. He was too close to keep talking about this and not come. I was rocking his world. I'd rocked her world. I was rocking their fucking world.

"Yeah," he said. "Yeah. That'd be fun for me."

"Do you want me to lie beside you?" Allie asked. "I'm sure Gene would love, if our faces were together, or we were kissing, and he came ..."

I lightly shook my head. "But ... I want for you to watch."

"Then I would love to watch," she said, grinning. "I'll watch him come all over your beautiful face." She leaned in, kissed me on the lips again, then whispered softly: "Just like I did."

I chuckled. Gene was holding so still now, and I could feel the muscles of his back tense beneath my hands when I laughed. Allie and I, talking about this, were pushing him over the edge.

It's nice to feel powerful. To be so clearly wanted.

"So then, what do I do now?" I asked.

We were so wet that when he pulled out of me, I could hear it. He peeled the condom off and said, "You can keep lying there looking beautiful, if you want. If this is really what you want."

"I want to give Allie a show."

"Then, yeah. I mean, if you stayed, lying on your back, that would work. And, I don't know ... if you wanted to touch yourself while I ... while I'm ..."

"And close your eyes at the end," Allie added.

"Oh, yeah, I can ... I'll let you know," Gene said.

"So you'll ...?"

He straddled my chest, curled over me, and we kissed again. We kept kissing as he began to undulate his hips, his cock nestled between my breasts.

Allie knelt beside us. She rubbed her hands over her husband's back until he and I broke off our kiss. When he rose again, she leaned forward to give him a kiss on the lips. Then kept leaning until she had his cock in her mouth.

Allie's head bobbed.

From the sound, I could tell that she was trying to get him very slick with her saliva.

When she drew back, she locked eyes with me and leaned in to give him one last long lick. Then she kissed me again.

"And now," Allie said, "I'll sit back and enjoy the show."

"And it'll be fun for you?"

"It's all fun for me. I'm happy if Gene's happy, with this. And, just look -- he's probably too embarrassed to admit, but it's clear he loves the thought of coming on your face. Although he shouldn't be embarrassed. If you're all adults, nobody's getting hurt, and everybody's down, what's the big deal? It's just sex!"

Words to live by, those. By this time, Gene had wrapped his hand around his cock and was masturbating. But I rose up. Leaned in so that I could do what Allie did.

Sucking his cock, so wet with Allie's spit, I thought about all the ways our bodies had mixed.

And, while his cock was in my mouth -- I was concentrating on keeping my lips curled over my teeth so they didn't scrape him -- I heard Allie say, "Isn't she beautiful, Gene?"

"Mmm hmm."

"And aren't you close?"

Gene's one-word answer -- "Very" -- sounded strikingly short of breath.

So I let him out of my mouth, gave an Allie-esque final lick, then lay back again.

Gene leaned forward, with his penis very close to my face, and started pumping it with his fist.

And I thought, how would a real actress do it?

She'd start talking dirty, right?

I didn't have a lot of practice, but I tried.

"I'm ready," I said. "I'm so ready. I loved fucking you and your wife. Let's give her something spectacular to watch."

I parted my lips, caressed his chest with one hand while I used the other to rub his calf, and closed my eyes.

I said, "Please, Gene, please, cum on my face."

Within moments, he was ejaculating on me.

I had gotten him really excited.

How could I tell? They'd need to wash their pillows.

And I found myself thinking, if a guy comes this much, does that mean he fucks a ton or doesn't fuck enough? Some of his semen was on my nose, like clinging to my nostril. My mouth, my cheeks. Already melting. I must've been so flushed, my face so warm.

A fair bit landed in my open mouth. Hardly salty, I thought at the time. Almost sweet.

And my heart was beating so fast -- maybe that's what makes time move slow. I heard Allie saying, "Wow." I wrapped my hands around his bum and pulled him even closer. Took him in my mouth. He'd seemed done, but came a little more when I sucked. And, okay. I'd been wrong. It was salty. Cum tastes like cum. No sweeter spice than ecstasy, I guess.

I blinked carefully before opening my eyes. And met Allie's gaze.

"Dude," she said.

"Mmm?" I mumbled. Her husband's dick was in my mouth.

"Thanks for the show."

I let him slide out and smiled. His cum felt ticklish on my nose.

"That's a whole lot of cum," Allie said. And then, before I could stop smiling, "You look so fucking pretty."

She leaned in and kissed me. Cupped my face in her hands, pressed her mouth to my cheek, my forehead. When we kissed again, her breath tasted like cum.

She knelt again, smiling as she shook her head. "We'll clean you up. Soon." She laughed. "We'll need to wash your hair." I thought I'd felt some in my bangs. "But," she said, and gave me another of those heart-melting smiles. "You really do. You look so pretty."

Gene had rolled off and was lying next to me. He reached over, his hand found mine. Our fingers clasped. Kind of weird how, even after all of that, holding hands with somebody could feel so intimate.

And, it's weird, but, yes -- I did feel sexy. Maybe it was hard to trust Allie all the way, to believe her when she said I looked pretty with my face a mess. But, sexy? Yes, that seemed plausible to me. I mean, they came so hard. On me. Because of me. I lifted a hand and touched my cheek right where Allie had kissed. Still so wet. Even after Allie's kiss, I still had Gene's semen dribbling off of me.

"That was ..." Gene said, "... really fun for me."

And there they were. Allie still smiling. Gene still holding my hand.

I was feeling pretty turned on again.

"It was fun for me," I said. "But now I'm feeling..."

Allie lay her head down on my belly, giggling. "Don't worry, you're the guest. You'll get to have the last one tonight." Then she reached up, touched a finger to my chin. "I bet Gene's spent, but some other week, would you watch me?"

I nodded, duh. And gasped when I felt her other hand push into me.

"This feel good?" she asked, and I moaned and spread my legs.

Allie started fucking me with her hand. In and out, very quickly. And she said, to her husband, "Can you get us a warm washcloth? When you're ready?"

But, as I moaned, I shook my head. "Leave it for now," I said. I kept clasping Gene's hand. "Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me ..."

Gene's lips met mine. Allie's hand kept moving fast. I closed my eyes, thinking about his penis.

Over the next few months, we bought some sex toys. I mean, Gene and Allie bought them, but I kept seeing them. Not the toys. Them, Allie and Gene. We got together again. They were more than willing to share their bounty.

And, toys. I'm not what you'd call an "early adopter." Not so into gadgetry. But let me tell you: some vibrators are incredible.

Still. That first night, Allie's hand was plenty.

Covered in cum, I came.

Then we all cleaned up.

And they would've let me spend the night. They offered. A few other times, I did.

But that first time, I wasn't sure what it'd be like, coming out for breakfast the next morning, seeing their kids. So I went home.

And wouldn't you know -- just like I'd expected -- Gene drove me there.

Kissing him on the mouth when he dropped me off was a nice surprise.