Late Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freddie felt himself getting close again, but Coach pushed him over the edge....a single slippery finger wormed it's way up into his asshole, just as she pulled his face level with hers and said aggressively to him 'You're mine, you dirty little fucking slut'. Her tongue dove into his mouth and Freddie whined as she milked his cock and balls, her finger sliding deeper, up past the knuckle, wiggling inside his ass. Jizz fired out of the tip of his cock, covering his belly again, as the finger went deeper inside him. She started to fuck him with her finger, and pulled his face away so she could see his pained but excited expression at being violated in this way, smiling at him as she finger-fucked him.

Freddie was melting inside, his mind doing somersaults, her eyes burning into his soul as her finger plundered his butthole. He started to push back in time with her finger to get her going deeper and her breathing quickened as his cock finished spewing but he still kept pushing back on her finger sliding in and out of him.

She span him around and bent him over the bench on the side of the medical room and began sliding another finger in, letting him adjust to the slightly larger feeling, before picking up the pace again. Now he was feeling her motor her fingers up his ass and he was moaning as Coach's excited breathing became even deeper.

Her other hand moved towards her crotch, before hesitating. She slowed her finger fucking of Freddie which had been making his entire body constrict with pleasure, and gradually withdrew her hand from his asshole. Freddie moaned as he lost that utterly dominated feeling he'd never realised he needed.

Coach was breathing heavily, sweat covering her brow and tits as she picked Freddie up from his kneeling position over the bench.

'God I love this......but..... I've got to do my job now, and train this team....'

She gave a sharp *SPANK* to Freddie's naked derrière, and he jumped and moaned softly.

'.....but smell my tits one last time so you don't forget... who's your Mommy' she breathed harshly, pushing up against him and wiping her chest over his face back and forth, before pinning him between her tits and the wall.

Freddie inhaled deeply, sniffing her odour that was sweaty, perfumed slightly as well, and mixed with the smells of nature, grass, and being outdoors. It was intoxicating.

He groaned and felt his cock beginning to stir once more, when suddenly she pulled back and gave him a short slap around the face, holding his chin firmly so he was looking at her.

'You get another erection and I'll get real on your ass, Bitch' she warned, grinning.

Freddie closed his eyes and tried not to think about how much his mind was thinking slutty thoughts involving what she was going to do with him.

She giggled a little as she saw his eyes screwed shut, obediently trying to think un-sexy thoughts despite the fact that his cock was slowly getting harder again. She softened her grip and ran her hand over his face slowly, covering one side of it with her large palm and fingers, teasing his lips, before tweaking him and pulling back with her thumb in between her fingers.

'Got your nose.....bitch' she smiled.

Freddie looked at her and couldn't believe this amazing girl was playing with him, after owning him so hard and making him want it so bad.

Coach smirked at him as she pulled out a spare T-shirt to replace her tattered one which she placed carefully into her bag.

She strode over to the sink and started washing her hands.

She was still grinning slightly as she spoke: 'Now stay here and work on that injury' she said, in a fake concerned tone. 'And if you haven't brought some spare underwear you can use one of mine in my side bag pocket....but I'll warn you, it's not exactly made with you in mind....I'd say keep it in your bag though just in case you need it next time'

She winked again at him and then she was striding out of the door, onto the field. He listened as she began barking instructions, organising the team into their next drill.

Freddie's let out a long slow breath. That was the single most amazing sexual experience of his life. He slowed himself down as he tried to stand up, his pants squelching as he moved. Ugh. He stripped off and washed, coming out with a towel to get his spare trackies on, before he remembered Coach's offer. He looked over at her bag. Big, strong, sleek. Just like her. Freddie unzipped the side pocket and looked in.

There was only one pair of underwear inside, next to the ripped-up shirt and some trousers.... a large black laced thong.

He felt the material. Soft, satin. delicate. He took it out and caught a whiff of perfume... and what must have been her scent. It smelt slightly...tangy. Her buried his nose in it and breathed in deeply. He'd cum twice today but already his mind was doing somersaults again. He remembered what she had said.... 'Keep it in your bag anyway.....'. She wanted him to have it. Not that he could have worn them anyway....they were pretty damn big for him luckily!

Freddie savoured her smells before slipping the underwear into his bag, pulled on his trackies, and (after letting his erection retreat) ran back outside to join in the next exercise

For the rest of the sessions he was horrendous.

He still went home with the biggest smile he could possibly have had on his face. And as he was walking he checked his messages...... one received.

'I'm giving your nose back, Thursday. Fix your flat tyre and pick me up at 10 after the game.'

Freddie smiled. This woman was amazing.

The phone buzzed again.

'P.S. sniff my underwear hard if you find your injury playing up.'

12