Late Night Under The Stars With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,357 Followers

But dad was there, so Kyle sat where he was, smoldering.

After they finished dinner, Maddy brought ice cream from the kitchen. The ate it as the night sky grew darker and darker. Soon it was lit only by the stars and a sliver of moon following the sun's path down to the horizon.

When the ice cream was eaten, Carl looked at his phone to check the time.

"That was a long dinner," he said. "It's already 10:30. It'll be time for the shooting stars soon."

"I'll take the dishes in now, then," said Maddy.

"I'll help you, mom," Kyle said.

"Well, don't leave me out here alone," Carl said. "I gotta get another beer, anyhow."

They took their dishes in the house. When they returned to the backyard Carl carried another beer, and Maddy carried a glass of lemonade. Kyle carried a large picnic blanket from the house.

"I thought we could hang out on the lawn and wait until the meteors arrive," he said, spreading the large blanket out over the grass.

Maddy looked askance at the blanket, knowing what her son really had in mind.

But Carl said, "That's a great idea. We'll all get cozy under the stars."

"Where are the meteors supposed to be?" Kyle asked.

"To the northeast," Maddy said. "That's what the article in the newspaper said. That constellation over there, I think." She pointed to a faint cluster of stars about half way up from the horizon, over a tall hedge against the fence.

Carl plopped down on one side of the blanket, lying on his back and looking up to the stars. Maddy took a spot in the middle of the blanket, next to Carl. Kyle sat on the other side of her.

They waited. The air was no longer hot, but it was still warm enough that they felt the sweat linger on their bodies.

"So how many shooting stars are we going to see?" Kyle asked.

"You never know," Carl said. "If it's a good shower you'll see more than one a minute. But if not you'll see them a lot less often. You never know."

11 o'clock arrived, but they saw no shooting stars yet.

"It's not exactly getting off to a banging start," Carl said, letting out a low burp.

"Carl!" Maddy said.

"Excuse my French," Carl said.

Kyle rolled his eyes, unseen to his mom and dad. Dad was drunk again, like the night before. It was embarrassing.

Maddy leaned back to see the stars more easily, and braced herself with her hands behind her. Kyle noticed and put his hand over hers. He gave her fingers a light squeeze and Maddy looked at him in surprise. Without thinking she squeezed his hand back. Then she pulled her hand away and sat up, turning away from Kyle and toward Carl.

Kyle wasn't going to make things easy, she thought.

The Ryersons waited for the meteor shower. Fifteen minutes ticked by. Still no shooting stars. They waited in the dark for the show, growing restless.

Kyle scooted closer to his mom, behind her. He put his hand, which was out of his dad's sight, against his mom's back. The hand drifted down Maddy's back, over the thin fabric of her dress, until it rested just above the cleft between her ass cheeks. Kyle felt the slight, raised bump of Maddy's tiny thong under the material.

Mom's wearing a g-string, he thought. Shit.

His fingers found the vertical part of the string that disappeared between her legs. Then, through the cotton of her dress, he took it between his thumb and forefinger, and he pulled on it. He felt it pulling away from her skin. Then he let it go, and it snapped quietly against her skin.

Maddy felt what Kyle was doing but couldn't do anything in response without tipping off Carl. The snap of the g-string against her back gave her a delicious tingle throughout her body.

Kyle grabbed it again. This time he pulled on it harder, and pulled up. Maddy felt the string between her legs pulled up and into her. The thin material covering her pubis collapsed and sank into the damp depths between her lips. It rubbed against her clit. Maddy wanted to moan, to let Kyle know what he was doing to her, but she couldn't with her husband near her. She sat still on the blanket, but she didn't know how long she could sit that way.

She moved forward, as much away from Kyle as she could on the blanket, and he let go of the g string. Maddy could feel it soaking up the moisture inside her.

Carl made a big slurping noise as he finished his beer. He was feeling no pain and the stars in the sky were taking on a blurry look.

"I don't see any shooting stars, Maddy," he slurred.

"It was supposed to start at 11, but the peak isn't supposed to come until closer to midnight," she replied.

"Midnight?" Carl barked. "Who wants to stay up 'til midnight? I've seen shooting stars before."

"Come on, Carl, let's be patient," Maddy said. "We've never done this as a family before."

Maddy didn't want Carl to leave her alone with Kyle. Unfortunately for her, Kyle didn't share her desire.

"It's O.K., dad," he said. "If you're tired you can go and mom and I will hang out and tell you what they were like in the morning."

Maddy could see Kyle smiling, dimly, through the darkness.

"That sounds like a thoughtful idea, son," Carl said. But he didn't move right away. He craned his head and scanned the sky right and looked for a full minute before giving up.

"Looks like a dud to me," he said. "I'm going in. Don't let me spoil the fun. You two stay out here and let me know later if you see anything."

Carl stood up woozily from the blanket and staggered toward the house.

"Maybe I'll come with you --" Maddy started to say.

"No, no," Carl said. "You stay with Kyle. He hasn't watched a meteor shower before. I'm sure he'd prefer it if you stayed out here with him."

I'm sure he would, Maddy thought. That was the problem.

"We'll keep each other company," Kyle called to his father. "Goodnight, dad!"

"Goodnight!" Carl hollered as he entered the house and shut the door after him.

Maddy was left alone with Kyle in the backyard. She didn't move from the blanket. A voice inside her told her she should get up at once and follow her husband into the house. But she didn't move. Another voice told her to stay.

Before she could decide she felt Kyle's hands on her shoulders.

"Mom, turn around," he said.

"Kyle, we shouldn't do this," Maddy said. "I should go in."

"You could have gone in with dad, mom," Kyle said. "But you didn't. You want to be here. Think how good it felt last night."

Maddy did think about it. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about it since her night with Kyle on the sofa. Her body trembled at the memory of it. But her mind, which still maintained a semblance of control over her, told her she shouldn't, and that she should get up and go back into the house.

She put a hand on the blanket to push herself up, and she almost rose, but she couldn't quite make herself do it. She could see Kyle's handsome face in the dim light, his cropped blond hair and wide blue eyes. His strong, large hands, which had grabbed her so urgently the night before, seemed poised to do so again.

"Kyle, I don't know --"

"I do," Kyle said. "I do, mom. I want to feel you again. Dad's asleep by now. You know how good it will feel."

Kyle could see the tension and conflict in his mom's face, even in the darkness. She wants it, too, he thought, but she needs to be nudged, not pushed.

Suddenly, something in the night sky overhead caught their attention. The first shooting star of the evening. It burned a white gleaming trail across the sky in the darkness.

"It's a sign, mom," Kyle said. "The stars are telling you I'm right."

"Oh, Kyle, that silly," Maddy said.

But her voice didn't sound completely convinced. The voice inside her -- the voice of her desire, not the voice of her conscience -- wanted to believe it was a sign, too.

"Mom, if that doesn't convince you, I'll tell you what," Kyle said. He looked at his phone. "It's 11:45. Only fifteen minutes to midnight. Between now and then, with every shooting star, you have to take something off. If you're naked by midnight, you'll let me do what I want with you, here on the blanket. And if not, we'll go inside and call it a night. How about it?"

That sounds crazy, Maddy thought. But, on the other hand, the odds seemed to be in her favor. Already it was 11:45, and only one shooting star had appeared. If she could get through the next fifteen minutes with her clothes on, Kyle would leave her alone.

"O.K., I'll do it," she said. "But if I'm still dressed at midnight we'll go to bed and forget about this, and you won't pester me about it anymore."

"It's a deal, mom!" Kyle said.

Maddy immediately regretted agreeing to Kyle's silly deal. She wondered why she hadn't just stood up and walked into the house. She looked at her son, whose blond hair and strong face were lit only faintly by the stars and moon. But Kyle wasn't looking at her. He was looking up, to the northeast, hoping the meteor shower would come to hasten his mother's disrobing.

Maddy looked up too, torn. She could almost feel the force of her son's lust for her from across the blanket. And, she had to admit to herself, she lusted for him, but she was trying as hard as she could to keep her feelings in check. She hoped the stars would hold off until midnight.

They waited for two minutes and nothing happened. The sky was fully dark and the slivery moon was beginning to fall below the western horizon.

Then they saw one -- a faint white streak of light that started halfway up the sky and arced overhead until burning out. Kyle wasted no time.

"Time to take something off, mom," he said.

Maddy wore her dress, and panties, and flip flops on her feet. She had chosen not to wear a bra because of the heat. Now she regretted her decision. It would take only four shooting stars before midnight to get her naked.

She wiggled her foot in the air and the flip flop fell off it onto the blanket. Maddy scooped it up and tossed it to the side.

Kyle took Maddy's outstretched and now unshod foot in his hands, and he bent down and kissed the toes of mom's foot. He had to scoot closer to her to bring it to his mouth. When he did so he first kissed it lightly with puckered lips, but then he took a toe into his mouth and swirled it with his tongue, savoring the salty sweat-taste of her skin.

He held his mom's foot up, off the blanket on the lawn, so he could scan the sky while he sucked on her toe. He didn't want to miss any shooting stars.

To Maddy, the feeling of her son's tongue and mouth on her toe was intoxicating. She could barely concentrate on anything else, but she, too, looked up to the sky, wondering how the stars would dictate her fate with her son.

Kyle had set his cell phone face up on the blanket. He swept it with his finger to see the time again. 11:53. Only 7 minutes to go.

He willed another star to fall from the sky.

And then it did. This one was yellower, and fainter, and it streaked down, a short blur toward the horizon before it burned out. Maddy saw it too.

"Next, mom," Kyle said with a smile and a star-lit gleam in his eye.

Maddy jerked her foot toward the grass and the remaining flip flop flew off her foot and landed a few feet away. Maddy still wore her dress and panties underneath it, but she felt exposed, knowing that two more shooting stars before midnight would leave her naked before her son.

Kyle's whole body tingled with excitement and desire for his mom. He could hardly hold back. He grabbed his mom's newly unshod foot in two hands, and he rubbed his thumbs deeply over the ball of the foot. He saw his mom close her eyes with pleasure at the touch of his strong hands on her feet. He massaged them with his thumb and fingers, all the while keeping his eyes looking at the sky above.

Another few minutes ticked by. To Kyle time hurtled forward, too fast. To Maddy, it wasn't fast enough. She tried hard to focus on the idea that it would be wrong to get naked in front of her son on the back lawn. That part of her willed time to move faster, to reach midnight before another star fell. But another part of her wished differently.

At 11:56 the next star streaked across the sky. This one flew parallel to the horizon, and it seemed to expand just before it stopped and gave out.

Maddy let out a big sigh. What to remove? All she wore were panties and the little dress. She decided to pull the panties off; to Kyle's eyes she would still be decent.

Maddy lifted off the blanket, and with her free hand she reached under the dress to pull off the panties.

They slipped down her legs, and Kyle saw that they were pale blue under the faint star light.

For the first time Maddy noticed how loudly the crickets chirped in the bushes around them. They chirped in a fast, frantic pace in the hot, still night.

"One more star to go, mom," Kyle said, grinning in anticipation.

Maddy sucked in a gulp of air and let it out, nervously. Her conscience and body were at war with each other. One wanted the time to pass without any more stars so she could go inside the house; the other wanted the stars to fall so her son would do whatever he wanted to do to her. She sat nervous and naked under the thin dress on the blanket.

Another minute ticked by, with no stars falling.

Kyle looked at his phone: 1:58; only two minutes to go. He crossed his fingers. Please let this happen, he thought. Oh, please.

Maddy and Kyle waited. They heard the crickets continue chirping and they felt the late-night air, cooler than before but still warm, pressing against their sweat-sticky skin.

11:59. No shooting stars. Kyle ground his teeth. Maddy held her breath.

Kyle held his phone up against the night sky, to watch the time tick by while keeping his eyes alert for the next shooting star.

30 seconds to go. Kyle started counting the seconds. His heart sank. He glanced at his mom and she looked back at him with a look he couldn't read.

15 seconds before midnight, the sky lit up as a burst of flame erupted from the northeast and traced a line in the sky toward them. It expanded before it burned out and disappeared.

Midnight. Kyle looked at his mom.

"Take off your dress, mom," he said, softly.

Maddy didn't even think. The stars had decided her fate, and she obeyed without resisting. She grabbed the hem of her short dress, listed her ass of the ground, and then pulled it up and off her body swiftly. She tossed it to the grass to the side of the blanket.

She sat naked in front of her son, for the second night in a row, this time under the stars.

The moment she tossed her dress aside, she felt the kiss of a cool breeze against her skin, the first she had felt in many days. In the darkness, she could see tree limbs sway and she heard the hiss of wind against the leaves. Perhaps the heat wave had broken. The suddenly cool air against her damp, sweaty skin made goose bumps break out on her arms. She saw Kyle move toward her, and she welcomed his warmth against her.

Kyle looked at his mom on the blanket in the dark before he approached her. She sat demurely, with her knees up and together, and her hands in her lap, but her full breasts were exposed, and her skin glowed faintly under the light of the stars and the candle to the side of them. He moved closer and took her shoulders in his arms and pressed his face against hers. He caught the fresh scent of her hair. Then he kissed her, gently at first, but then more deeply and urgently. She didn't respond at first, but she didn't resist either, and when his tongue entered her mouth he felt hers press back against his.

Kyle held his nude mom in his arms as he kissed her. Then he pulled his face away from hers and he placed his hand under one of her breasts and brought it up to his mouth. He sucked on her nipple. All the feelings of the night before came cascading back -- especially, the deep, urgent need to take her.

Maddy felt those needs too. Since taking her dress off she'd given up her resistance to her son. Her body was his, and she wanted his body on her. She raised her hands and placed them on the back of Kyle's head, to pull him toward her chests so he could suck on her nipples harder. She threw her head back and looked up at the night sky in time to see another meteor shoot across the darkness.

While with one hand he cupped and grabbed the breast that he sucked, Kyle dipped his other hand down between his mother's legs until he found the cleft under her light fur. Mom was wet -- sopping, already. His finger entered her, easily, without resistance, and he curled it up to tickle the flesh of her g spot. Maddy moaned when he did so.

Kyle bit down gently on his mother's nipple and swirled his tongue around it in his mouth. Maddy moaned and squealed at the touch of his mouth on her body. She had to try hard to keep the sound down. The feel of her son's strong hands, kneading and mashing her heavy breasts, was amazing. A need to exclaim her need and desire welled up from within her, but she felt the need to suppress it so her husband wouldn't hear it.

Whatever Maddy's hesitation and restraint, her son took her body with abandon, grabbing her and kissing her wherever and however he wanted. Without thinking Maddy spread her legs open for Kyle. But he didn't take her like that. Instead, he grabbed his mom's thighs in his hands and pushed them to the side. At first puzzled, Maddy figured out quickly what Kyle wanted. She turned over, putting her knees and hands on the blanket and turning her ass to her son. She arched her back, and she spread her legs further apart. She pushed her ass back and up toward Kyle's view.

The starlight illumined little, but it lighted enough for Kyle to see his mom's upturned ass, and the sweet puckered hole between her cheeks, and the needy and partly opened cleft of her vulva. His cock was hard and long, and he directed it to his mom's cleft. With no further delay, he pushed it into her and he heard his mom moan as his cock slipped between her wet folds and sank deeply into her.

Maddy had wanted to resist her son, but she couldn't do it. Now she just wanted the feeling of him inside her, thrusting hard and fast. She threw her head back and closed her eyes and savored the hard thrust of her son's flesh inside her.

But then he stopped, almost as soon as he began. Kyle withdrew his cock from her. As much as he wanted to fuck his mom, he wanted something else more, for the moment at least.

Maddy felt her body twisted and turned in her son's strong hands, seemingly with no effort. She marveled at his strength and his ability to do with her body whatever he wanted. Kyle flipped her around, and he cupped her ass in his hand and lifted it off the grass. Maddy saw her son's face between her legs and she spread them wider. Now only her back and shoulders and outstretched arms remained in contact with the cool grass; her ass was in the air and being pulled toward her son's eager face, his mouth open and hungry.

Kyle pushed his mouth against his mom's open vulva. The need to taste his mom's cunt was overwhelming, and irresistible. The lips were spread wide, so with no effort he could push his tongue deep inside her at once. He pushed the tip of it as deeply as he could, into her moist depths, and then he flickered his tongue back and forth, inside his mom, and he pulled back so he could savor the taste of her outer lips. In turn, he took each lip of his mom's between his teeth, and he bit down gently, wanting to mark her and claim her. Then he ran his tongue up and down in broad sweeps between her sopping and needy gash. When his tongue found his mom's clit, hard and pert, it lapped and swirled against it.

Maddy moaned and squealed throughout her son's oral assault on her sex. Carl had never done anything like this; no one had. Kyle's mouth and tongue slurped into and over the most intimate folds of her flesh; they consumed her, and she wanted nothing more than to feed them to her son. The rough movement of his mouth and tongue on her made her shudder a little, and then shudder more. His tongue found some new place in her, never touched before, and suddenly Maddy erupted, her hips bucking against her son's mouth, and she came.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,357 Followers