Late Night Under The Stars With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,357 Followers

Maddy orgasmed in sharp, short waves, and from some unknown place inside her fluid erupted and spurted against Kyle's mouth and his face. He felt the surge of his mom's wetness over his mouth and his cheeks even as he tried to contain it in his mouth, which he opened wide to take in the wetness that was spurting uncontrollably from her. He contained some of it, but not all of it, but what he contained he slurped and drank and swallowed with relish.

Mom's squirting, Kyle thought. Oh my god.

Kyle's tongue moved rapidly over his mom's cunt to drink it all up. Soon he was done. He knew what he needed.

Kyle moved his mouth away from his mom and he turned her over again. He wanted her ass in the air, and he wanted to see the wet, open, dripping folds of her cunt between her ass cheeks before he pushed his cock inside her.

Maddy obliged and let her body be guided by Kyle's hands and his needs. She felt her body getting flipped over and her ass pushed up in the air again and her knees spread apart on the grass, and she waited for the feel of her son against and inside her.

She didn't wait long. The bulb of his hard cock pushed between the lips of her vulva and pressed deeply inside her. Her body let him in eagerly. She moaned again. Kyle pushed, and his cock slid in all the way easily against the slippery walls of his mom's cunt.

Kyle groaned with pleasure when he had pushed as far as he could. He held is cock like that for a moment without moving, so he could enjoy the sensation of being buried as deep within his mother as he could. Then he began pulling out. He looked down and in the dim starlight saw his mom's pussy lips clinging wetly to his cock as it moved out of her. He didn't pull all the way. He pulled just far enough to see his mom's lips stretching and clinging to the pink head of his cock.

Then he pushed back into her, hard.

He felt his mom's whole body shift forward with a grunt as he pushed into her.

Maddy took Kyle's cock, eagerly and hungrily, into her cunt. She pushed her ass against him as he pushed against her, but he was bigger and stronger and his thrusts pushed her down and forward in the grass. The fingers of her hands splayed wide among the blades of grass, their green dimmed by the night and low light of the crescent moon at the sky's horizon. She dug her fingers into the lawn to steady herself, so she could hold fast, and so her son could enter her as deeply as possible. She threw her head back and stared into the night sky above her as Kyle fucked her pussy. Another star shot across the sky.

Kyle's hands dug in harder into his mom's hips. Kyle was an animal, and his lovely mom was an animal too, on all fours on the grass, her ass upturned and exposed to him. He felt his mom's pussy gushing with wetness, lubricating his rapid thrusts in and out of her.

Mom, oh mom, he thought.

Nothing could be better than the consuming desire that welled up with every thrust.

Kyle pushed harder and faster. He felt the moment coming. With a few more thrusts it came. Kyle felt the surge inside him, and then he felt it leave him: heavy spasms of thick wetness gushering forth and filling his mom. He felt one gusher after another. He kept fucking her, so as much of his seed as possible would fill his mom.

Maddy felt her son's seed inside her. She shuddered and she came, again. Her body shivered and shook so violently that she almost pushed Kyle outside of her, but she pushed back against him with what control she had left to ensure he stayed inside her. She let out a long, low sigh as her body shook with orgasm. Kyle kept spurting inside her.

Kyle watched his mom's body fall to the grass as her orgasm subsided. His spent cocked pulled out of and away from her pussy, and as it pulled outside of her he saw dribbles of his cum leaving her and dripping from her onto the lawn.

Kyle was done but not yet soft. He wanted to feel himself inside his mom still, but in a different position. He grabbed her ass and pushed it to the side and on the lawn, and then he took her thighs again and spread them open as his cock once again found the wet opening of her well-used cunt. He pushed inside, his mom on her back and her legs lifted over her son's head into the night.

Maddy felt a cool breeze on her cheek. The heat wave had broken at last. Her hair spilled around her face at the movement of the air and she drew closer to her son so his body would keep her warm.

In the dim evening light Maddy saw her son's eyes boring into hers.

Maddy lay on the grass with her legs wrapped around her son and her fingernails dug into his shoulders. Kyle's length still filled her. She looked beyond Kyle, into the vast darkness above. Maddy wondered if she would ever be able to resist her son. Maybe she wouldn't. Maybe, instead, he would fuck her whenever he wanted to.

She guessed that he would. She guessed that she would want that, too.

As if in answer, a star streaked across the infinite sky.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,357 Followers