Latent Tendencies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean, have an orgasm standing up?" I rub her thighs, just below her pussy. "You did it real well, Jen. It was fantastic, you're beautiful, and I love you to dea–"

"No, it wasn't the orgasm. I mean, yes, was my first orgasm standing up. What I was talking about though, it was the first time anyone has ever done that to me, down there."

"Really, well no one would ever know. Did you like your pussy ate?"

"Ronnie didn't believe in it, and I didn't think many others did either. But, God I loved it, I would've never guessed it could feel so good. Never has anyone spent so much time on me, either. You were the first to kiss my thighs, remember?"

"Yes, I thought you were so mad at me. I wasn't sure–"

"Silly, I wasn't mad, just surprised some. Paulie, you gave me an orgasm and never entered me, that was another first."

"So, you weren't upset?"

"Are you kidding, I wanted to have sex with you, but didn't know what to do."

"Well, I'm glad I made you happy."

She sat upright on one elbow. "So, when you got home, could you really smell me? I mean my excitement? And you know, the other?"

"You mean being horny? Yes ma'am, loud and clear!"

"How embarrassing, bad enough I've been wetting my panties every time you came near me. But, to know I was stinking up the house–"

"Honey, your wet panties are a badge of honor to me, and you weren't stinking anything up." I cradle her head and give her a kiss. "Trust me, that's the greatest perfume in the world, especially to someone like me."

I suck each of her nipples, and she giggles. "Really?"

"Absolutely! You see there are many different kind of men. Guys who just freak over feet, it's quite popular, others infatuated with calves or thighs. I have no idea why, but not about to say either is wrong. Still, some fancy butts, now for me I'm a different kind of beast. All of these are just fine, but I'm without a doubt, a pussy man." I slide my hand up her thigh, and she scoots nearly off the bed to allow me to run my thumb in her pussy. She gives me a soft moan and coy smile. "I mean, I absolutely love pussy."

I kiss her before bending over and barely flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue, causing her to gasp. Thinking I couldn't get any closer, she spreads her legs wider for me. I reward her by licking her pussy, then tongue fucking her deeply before sucking on her clit.

Stroke her inner thigh while slowly sliding my thumb back in and out of her pussy, quickly getting that crooning noise out of her. I stop to continue my line of thought. "Also have those who pride themselves on being belly men, and naturally you have the common titty man, which yours definitely call for at least an honorable mention–"

"No, they're too little," she wheezes.

"Nonsense."

Jen giggles. "I call then bb's, barely b's."

"Fine they're bb's," I kiss her, "beautiful boobies."

"Stop it," snickering Jen smacks me, "you're being silly."

"No, I'm serious." I tenderly kiss one, then the other, before sucking each into my mouth. With my thumb still gently thrusting in her, I give her a kiss, and she moans into my mouth. I barely run my tongue across her nipples. "The unique nipples and puffy areolas, plus being natural, those babies have a lot going for them. And being they're so sensitive and responsive, they're an excellent tool for this job."

She giggles. "Paul, you sound so clinical, or worse mechanical."

"And that you might say is the reason I find myself where I am now, fucking my sister."

"Paul, that's not funny! We shouldn't joke about that. Oh, what are you rubbing now? Oh please, keep that up. It feels so good." She licks her lips. "I love everything you have done to me, but are you ever going to mount me?"

I laugh. "Yeah, I guess I am. But first, you're going to give me another orgasm." I stick my head back in her pussy, this time she takes my head in her hands and keeps me on her clit. She starts her climax, and I suck hard on her clit. When it finally passes I let up, and pull my thumb out of her sweet pussy.

As she catches her breath I instruct, "Alright baby girl, lay back and just relax while I get undressed. We can finish all the different type of men later. For now we can simply lump them all into one major group, assholes."

"Well, I think I like my pussy man better."

"At your service, my lady."

She smiles at the cum stain, but doesn't say anything. I take off my clothes, carefully laying them over a chair, with Jen watching every move, without bothering to cover herself up. She looks so sexy, nipples hard, pussy glistening. Wrestle my briefs off my stiff dick, thinking I'd have to go back to boxers.

"Oh my god, you're huge. Ronnie was only about five inches long, you're twice that," Jen insists. "I don't know if–"

"It'll be fine sweetheart. Good thing you didn't try to be a math major, and stuck with English. On my best days it's maybe eight inches, not over ten–"

"Doesn't matter, Ronnie's was an inch and a half across and we had a hard time with it. Sometimes he'd hurt me. Bad math or not, you're easily twice that. It will not fit–"

"Trust me sweetie, with enough prep time just about anything will fit. I'll definitely give you plenty of prep time, starting with a nice massage, then going down on you again. Not having to worry about standing or sitting, your orgasm will be twice as good. Then we can try it, and if it doesn't work, we can start all over, we have all the time in the world. It's what makes our first sexual encounter so fun."

"So, all I have to do is relax?"

"Well that, and enjoy yourself." I rub the sides of her legs. "If there is anything you want, like or don't like, feel free to speak out. I won't be offended."

"I've no clue on how to make it better for me than you already have. I'm not even sure it'd be possible." Jen lets out a little sob. "Worse yet, I know even less on making it better for you."

Fondling her titties I kiss her. "Jen, I'm ecstatic over making you happy, it's all I need." Kiss her again, longer, running a hand down to stroke her pussy. "If you think of anything at all, just let me know. Now roll over, I start at the shoulders working upward, with plenty of kisses. You might want to open your lovely legs farther, so your pretty little pussy doesn't build up too much heat. Once I start down there you'll probably like them even wider. Are you ready my lovely?"

"Oh yes, it feels so wonderful, and my crotch is just getting hotter. I swear it could burst in flames any minute."

"Just relax," I alternate my hands kneading the tight muscles, "and let me get that tension out of your shoulders."

"Um-m, right there, that's the spot. Um-m, harder, please. Oh Paulie, I can't figure out if your hands, or your tongue is more talented. Um-m, I'm just calling it a tie."

I massage her back brushing the sides of her titties getting her to purr. Massaging her butt cheeks she raises her bottom trying to keep our skin touching. I kiss her back when I began rubbing her thighs, and by the time I work my way down to her calves I'm kissing her cheeks. I pull her cheeks apart to get at her pussy and her rosebud twitches.

Going as low as I can I run my tongue up her pussy, stopping just before her asshole. The second time I do it all the way to her asshole, hoping she might think it's a mistake if she doesn't like this act. She groans and wiggles her bottom, so my next pass is all the way to her lower back. She raises up her butt. Lick her again, the full length, getting the same result.

This time instead of starting low I just do her bottom. She purrs, "Um-m-m, I love that tongue. It's slightly better than your hands."

"You're going to get more of it, but you need to roll over."

She rolls over, and I rub her temples. "Can't do this too long, or you'll fall asleep, that's why you need a little wake up call."

I give her nipples a quick tweak, not too hard, still hard enough to get a, 'yeow,' out of her. But, I give each a quick suck and swirl my tongue around to change it to a weak, "Ow-w-w, um-m, more please." She isn't about to go to sleep anytime soon.

Rub the sides of her neck planting kisses on the front of her neck, lips and breasts. Oh she's so hot, gently rocking back and forth groaning loudly, mumbling my name and a bunch of other nonsense, half of which might not have been words. She has a slick sheen of sweat glistening across her whole body. It's obvious she's quite inexperienced in the art of love, but she responds well to it, and in time she'll be able to join in on the sessions.

I part Jen's legs again, keeping her feet flat on the bed and knees up. Randomly kiss her bellybutton, thighs, outer labia, which draw the inner lips farther out, then kiss them and lightly brush her clit before driving my tongue deep into her pussy. She's nearly going crazy, and I can feel the slight muscle contractions of her building orgasm. I now have a pair of fingers in her pussy and one in her ass, all pumping in and out, as I alternate with licking the sides of her pussy and her clit. She starts screaming, "Oh my... Ugh, soon... Oh-h I -I need... Oh-h-h God, I can't take it. Oo-oh-h, yeah."

She rubs her titties and begins tweaking her own nipples, swaying her head back and forth, mouth in a tight grimace. It's time, and I zero in on her clit, take it in my mouth and suck on it hard, even pull back, making Jen howl, arching her back. Ease up on it for just a second, then suck even harder, sending her over the edge screaming, "I'm cumming. Christ, I'm cumming! Oh god, it feels so great. Oh-h-h, Paulie!"

I give one more sharp suck and Jen explodes, arching her back even higher, while thick white ooze seeps out of the bottom of her pussy. It doesn't spurt or spray out, just collects there. It's near as white and viscous as my cum, but much sweeter, although still has a trace of saltiness to it. Can't see too far down, although pull out two fingers covered in the cum.

Once her back is laying flat on the bed I kiss her here and there, but not too much on her clit, seeing as she jumps a little at each touch. I take some time to massage her thighs and calves, letting her calm down. When her breathing returns to normal I lick in and around her pussy, while playing with her titties, which she is enjoying.

Jen is starting to pant again, so I crawl up in the missionary position. With me hovering over, she opens her eyes, looking up at me. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, sweetheart." I smile. "You?"

"It's been wonderful, but I want you to fuck me. Please Paulie, I need it so bad, I could die. You're going to do it, aren't you?"

I kiss her. "Promise baby, right now. I love you, and don't want to hurt you. So, just relax, if it starts to, we can stop until you get used to it, or not even do it if it is going to cause problems."

"God, I don't think I could be more relaxed, and I want it, now. Please. Paul, I'm fine."

"Good." Run my cockhead up and down her wet slit two or three times. I give it a try with a slight push, pull back and give it another push forward, and the head slips right in, causing barely a groan from Jen.

She has her hands on my cheeks and leaning up kisses me. "Go ahead, I'm fine, ecstatic even. It feels so good. You're so hot, and slick."

Slide back just a tad, then go in twice as far. I wait two or three seconds before doing it again, this time a bit farther both ways. This push got an, "Un-hu-h-h, so fucking nice," out of my gorgeous Jen. I suck both nipples before giving it another attempt. I now have four inches in her and she responds by giving me a big, "Um-m-m, this is absolutely heaven. Please Paul, I want you to fuck me every time I turn around."

Slowly I pull back until the entire head is almost out, then I push forward faster, until the motion slows down and Jen growls. I look down at her. "Almost there sexy baby, one or two more."

"Please do it. I need it all, please Paul."

Using the same technique I do it again, maybe a touch faster and have nearly my entire dick in her. All we have to do is wait for Jen to get use to the size. Doesn't take long and she starts rocking back and forth, my dick sliding in and out now. Without pulling back I give it a last push and I'm in. Give her a long kiss, then she breathlessly asks, "You finally in?"

"All the way sweetie. Tell me when you're ready."

While I'm sucking on her nipples she says, "I feel completely stuffed. Don't think I can spread my legs any farther, or close them. Think I can do it, but just slow to start."

"Yes baby doll." I've been using my hands as leverage, to keep most of my body weight off her, and now slowly pull back all the way out to the head, then start forward a tad faster. Don't stop, just kept repeating the motion.

"Christ, this feels so good, should've raped you ten years ago." Clutching me tight Jen gasps. "You should've been the one to take my virginity. Oh... Oh... Oh, I'm-m going to cum again. Oh yes! Paulie, I love you! Oh, oh, oh, oh, here I go."

Her legs are in spasms, and muscles in her pussy squeezing my dick tight, pinning it inside her. And unless I want to peel it like a banana that is going to be where it stays for a time. She eases up while taking a breath, and two more strokes I explode in her. Wanted to sink into her arms, but afraid of crushing her.

Every time I give a nipple a slight lick she jumps. We kiss and all she can do is shake her head. I'm soft enough to pull out, making sloppy, slurping noises, then a loud pop as my dickhead comes out of her tight pussy.

I roll over to her left, and she scoots up to lay on my chest, absently playing with my sparse chest hairs. "Unbelievable. I never knew it could be like this."

Brushing the hair out of her face I kiss her forehead. "Me neither. I'm certainly happy, and looked like you enjoyed it?"

"Um-m. Apparently, I just discovered, I've never been fucked before." She starts crying, then gives me a kiss. "Have had orgasms prior to this, but by accident or blind chance. I've never had anyone with the sole mission of pleasing me. It was strange and–"

"Yes, and next time you won't be so tense. You never have to worry about me hurting you, or cheating you out of any sensation, which will allow you to enjoy it even more."

"Well, I wasn't tense. Really!" I give her a look, and she giggles. "All right, before we started, I was flat out scared to death. I mean, lights were on and you were going to take all my clothes off. Have never done either of those things on purpose, not even alone. Well, not to just look at myself." She sighs. "Although, I did let you see me in the bathtub, on purpose, but I was covered in bubbles. Still, you gave me a pretty good look."

"Yes, I did. You were very sexy looking, and I liked ogling you, then and now." I cup her breast and gently squeeze, running my thumb across the nipple. "You can expect more of it, if you don't mind. Of course, I'd understand if you felt too guilty about–"

"Um-m, no guilt here, not even a trace, just pure ecstasy. And in the future, I expect a lot more of this from you." Her brow furrows, and she bites her lower lip. "I mean, if you want to? It probably wasn't the same for you as me."

"You're wrong, sweetheart. It was the best experience I ever had, sexual or otherwise." I kiss her and rub her belly. "Might've only came twice, but mine were every bit as good as your orgasms, and I'd love to fuck you whenever and forever."

She giggles and snuggles up even closer. "Like I said, I've never had anyone look at me like that, much less naked. Was terrified, but I saw you looking at me so lovingly, then I was so proud and happy to be looked at. God, to be so tender and sensual when you're taking off my clothes. I could've had an orgasm just from that, if you'd let me. But, I knew that when you took off my dress in the bathroom, then you took off my underwear and was a perfect gentleman."

Kiss the top of her head. "I don't think you would've liked anything but a gentleman."

"Oh you're so wrong Paulie." Jen shakes her head. "I let you see my panties while massaging me, and I would've never said no. You could've done anything you wanted to me, I climaxed from you massaging me that first time, when you kissed my thighs. No one had ever kissed me below the neck, well my titties a couple of times, but nothing like that." She wipes her eyes. "God, I wanted you so bad, but I didn't have the courage. I'm amazed I did what I did, but you liked seeing my panties. I was so afraid you'd think I was a terrible person."

"Well, you're not a terrible person, far from it." I kiss her, and she slips her tongue in my mouth. She breaks our kiss and lets out a little sob. I rub her belly. "You know I enjoyed seeing your panties, but I was about to get in trouble, same goes for you being naked."

Jen giggles. "You mean your constant hard-on." She lets out a sniffle. "Now, I wished I had done something, because I knew you'd make it special for me. I've been so disappointed in sex, I knew there had to be more."

"I'm sorry baby doll, for you, and promise to do what I can to make you happy." I kiss her forehead. "As for teasing you, my sweetheart, if I knew you enjoyed multiple orgasms I'd–"

"Except, never knew anything about multiple orgasms til an hour ago. I thought they were urban myths, for those trying to talk other's wives into bed." She runs a circle around each of my nipples with her fingertip. "Ronnie was always watching some sport, or working at home, and when he was ready we were in a hurry, and just did it. Most of the time all I had to do was pull my panties down and yank up my nightie. He said my tits were too small, and he didn't want to mess with them. Never even knew what it might be like."

"Baby sister, your breasts are absolutely beautiful. I could just look at them all day, much less play with them forever. Besides, they aren't there for his, or anyone else's benefit, they're there for yours. It's just a bonus I enjoy them as much as you, and love to show it." She rolls all the way over on her back to give me a good view of her bare breasts. I take the nearest nipple in my mouth and let my tongue play with it. She lets out a deep sigh and strokes the back of my head. Letting up I playfully inquire, "You ever tell him he had a little dick, and you didn't want to mess with it?"

She slugs me in the shoulder. "You're such a big dick showoff. Why in the world are you not swimming in women around here? Every woman I've ever known would gladly give their first born for a sexual experience like I just had."

I lay back down, she snuggles up on my shoulder and I run my hand through her hair. "Guess, I was just waiting for the right woman." I stroke her cheek. "There's going to be some baggage that goes with this relationship, and I promise you, I'll always listen to you. I've really enjoyed you being here and missed having you around those other years. Promise, no matter what our physical relationship might be, I want us always to be close."

"Always, I promise." She runs her hand down my stomach, then holds my dick. "Also promise I'll want fucked always by you. Paulie, I love you, and will do anything you want." She giggles. "You were the first to give me a double orgasm, and neither time did you penetrate me. I think I was able to cum in the tub because the bubbles obscured my body. I loved being naughty, and wanted you in the tub with me. And just now, I can't find the words to describe my feelings."

"So, I take it you liked it enough–"

"Are you kidding?" She half sat up. "I admit, I wasn't too happy with your face being in my crotch, all the wetness and smell, although I got over it fast." She lay her head back down and rubs just above my dick. "You were making me feel so good, but I heard other women say their men would never take them all the way in that manner. Which isn't the case with you. Did I like it? Can safely say, I absolutely loved every bit of it. Am I comfortable saying, 'Paul, eat my pussy,' no, not yet. But, I'm certainly comfortable enough to let you do it, for as long as you want. I loved it."