Latent Tendencies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liked it enough to do it again," I finally get to finish my statement.

"Oh god, I can't wait for the next time. I'm yours any time you want." Jen nibbles my nipple, as I gently massage her breast.

"Well, with a little more help from you I can be up in no time at–"

"Ah, sorry, I've never done that either. Wasn't really interested in Ronnie doing it to me, which he would've never done, although I did want to please him. But, no way was he going to let his wife do that to him, or anyone else."

"Tracy didn't like it much either, but she liked me going down on her." I chuckle. "Well, after the wedding, not even that too much. Guess I sound pretty sad."

"We had sex just once on our honeymoon, and usually every Friday after. If I didn't have an orgasm before him, we were done til next week." She shrugs. "There were times it wasn't all that bad, I just didn't see it as a big deal. Now, who's sadder?"

I kiss her, cupping a breast rolling her nipple between my thumb and finger. "Could have fooled me, you were so sensual and sexy I thought you were very experienced."

"Honestly Paulie, I've had more orgasms tonight, than the last damn year of my marriage, and that is counting the two you gave me, which is one more than I got from Ronnie the last two months of his life." She moans and kisses my chin. "But, with what you did I felt so sensual and sexy. It was like this fog lifted, and I now knew what others talked about." She runs her tongue up the side of my neck, then nibbles at my ear. "Ronnie would never want me to lie here and talk about this. He would've told me to go clean up and get dressed. We never saw each other naked often, and mostly just a flash." She wiggles her butt. "I kind of feel sexy being naked."

"Honey, you're sexy, very sexy, naked or fully clothed." I rub her belly. "I'm sorry, as much as you enjoy sex you should've gotten a lot more out of it in your life so far."

Jen sticks her finger in my belly button. "I'm not unhappy about my previous sex life. It's more of a case of what you don't know, you don't miss. I just never knew a kiss on your knee, a finger running down your thigh, or a tongue in your bellybutton could feel so good, so sensual." She tries to stifle a sob, but fails. "Now I know what those, and so many other things feel like. I think I'd die if I never felt this tenderness, this passion again. To me, that's a far greater problem, then who we are. I love what we did and want more, but don't know what to do."

I stick my finger in Jen's bellybutton. "Just so happens I'd love to remedy the problem, and can teach you what you need to do. Want to try? You certainly picked up on the massage therapy quick, sure you saw those hard-ons too."

"Hard to miss, big boy."

I give her a long kiss. "What do you say, want to try?"

"Sure Paulie." She giggles, and holds my dick. "After what you did for me I'll do anything for you. Bet, I don't even have to work at it too much."

"With you in my bed," I chuckle, "that's a sucker's bet."

* * *

to be continued

Wizard