All Comments on 'Latent Tendencies Ch. 07'

by wizardwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it started out so romantic and taboo

but it inevitably ended up just like those piled up in the wasted junkyward of gang-baning silliness, alas!

wizardwriterwizardwriteralmost 18 years agoAuthor
Too bad, should've signed it

this is a single chapter and is not going where you probably think, it's a love story not a gang bang- 70's were a unique era

since you left no name we can't discuss it, and it's doubtful you will read another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sorry, but I agree with Anonymous

I am very disappointed in what you have made of this story, although I do hope that you will yet redeem it. Oh, sorry, I'm anonymous too, as I misplaced my name and am too lazy to find out what it is again. I'll still be looking out for your writing, you may be sure - what you did earlier was too good to give up on you now!

wizardwriterwizardwriteralmost 18 years agoAuthor
Hang in there

This is a love story, of three people in their sexual awakening and trying to handle it all as adults.

I have another anon that thinks Paul is now a slave- but at the beginning he is an emotional and physcial wreck over an ex- (who was no peach).

However, I'm not so hard-headed to see how it might look to other readers, and even agree to an extent, but do know there are more twists to come.

Have you red my Free At Last series, it might be more to your liking-

Thanks for taking the time to read my story, and for your comments, they are appreciated

More is coming,

Wizard, Mike

wizardwriter@worldnet.att.net

BaribrotherBaribrotheralmost 18 years ago
Great

I really like your writings. I personally really like this series. I think it is well thought out, and plays to all senses. I like the 3 some in this story. I don't know if I am old fashion or not, but I do believe in pleasing a woman. And hell now he has to woman to please. He isn't a slave or he probably wouldn't get any pleasure. You can see that both Jen and Josie want to please him. Jen says all the time that she wants him to be pleasured. He pleasures himself in pleasing them. Not every guy needs to have an orgasm to feel pleasure. I feel great when my lady has a mind blowing orgasm and just falls asleep. Yes it leaves me wanting my own release, but hell it was great to do it to her, and I pride myself on the fact that I got her to do it.

*My 2 cents*

Baribrother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous