All Comments on 'Later Discovery Ch. 02'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
A great day for sexy stories!

I did enjoy this one, Learningfast, and I hope there will be a lot more of it to come. Thank you -- five stars.

PpamanPpamanover 8 years ago
Wonderful

A fantastic and wonderful second part I truly enjoyed it thank you. I do hope there is more to come…

babsieUKbabsieUKover 8 years ago
Good story for women...

...as well as men with the same fetish. Good descriptions and easy to follow by a corset-girl like me. I look forward to later chapters.

tringirltringirlover 8 years ago
Going in the right direction.

I can see how this will develop. Very much the real themes for this author. I like everything about it.

akeyesxakeyesxover 8 years ago
This is the woman of my dreams, with a state of mind that I love...

For all my life I've wanted this woman, but never found anyone even remotely close to her. You have found my true Achilles heel. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
PERFECT!

What an unbelievably wonderful story of desire and respect. At 71 I feel exactly the same as these two souls who finally found what they had been looking for. My wife, 10 years younger, once she learned that I loved stockings, garter belts an girdles, has worn for me at all times for the past four years. Life just doesn't get any better. She knows I love stockings, garter belts and girdles and wears them lovingly for me. I make certain she is well provided for, dozens of fine 8 strap and 10 strap garter belts and girdles, hundreds of pairs of fine nylon stockings. It's the least that this very grateful husband can do. And she knows it as she always dresses for me...and enjoys doing so. We have a wonderful life! I am the luckiest man on earth!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the girdle story,I have a Girdle fetish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES