All Comments on 'Latin'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
pinkhawkpinkhawkover 19 years ago
hot

Great sex & a great story! I want more!

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Oh, My God! Simply amazing!

Colleen,

Have always enjoyed your stories but this one has to be the ultimate. Incredible and I can only hope you'll continue to go down the list of "all of them."

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
Damn girl.

And you were worried about the genre change? This is incredible. I can't wait for the next chapter, there is going to be one right?

I love the whole mind control thing, along with the element of good and bad fighting each other.

Bravo my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Where are we going?

And why are we in this hand basket? Quite the dark tale of revenge. Seething with repressed sexuality that made it a chilling yet VERY enjoyable read. Good work.

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
Amazing again....

You're such a talent author Colly. It's wonderful when you branch out and proceed to write better stories than the people who have always written that category. Marvelously creepy and yet very hot.

*hugs*

p.s. I love your butch girls. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why Mandy?

Why does Mandy always get the power? It should be a man who has the power, not a woman. Woman like to be controlled to the point where they become submissive. This is true, and if you disagree you just have not found the right man yet.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 19 years ago
You're probably going to hell

But you sure make it entertaining for us on the way! As usual, I love your story. Almost missed because I'm wasn't looking for that genre. Glad I caught it. I particularly like the apparent ambivilance in Mandy's attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Drew me in

blew me away. Simply put, i loved it. super as always, collylove. i hope you will continue on with this story. sweet revenge..

*hugs*

v~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmmooooorrrrreeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love yuor writing.

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
A fine piece of writing

You've outdone yourself, Colleen.

I found neither of the characters sympathetic, the whole situation rather revolting and I still loved it.

You have a level of skill that I am envious of.

Well done.

AbbeFariaAbbeFariaover 19 years ago
Nice

That was good. I hope to see more.

RumourRumourover 19 years ago
As always....

Simply fabulous.... genre change or not, you've yet again brought us another wonderful tale. I wait as always for the next story.

minsueminsueover 19 years ago
Dayum, woman!

I show up late to the party and you've got 2 pages of PCs already! Well done, as usual, beautiful. You're an amazingly gifted writer, Colly.

vathennisvathennisover 19 years ago
Bravo Encore Encore

Colly your stories as always are excellent and genre change or not you have an awsome talent for writing. As for Anon in Iraq he must not no your perticular style of writing or he/she, Id lean more on the He than she but i must be open minded to the other, has a tendency no a passion for lesbian stories and that you have even written a how to in the subject. So igonre there coment and write the stories that you wana write and be happy to know that your fans will accept you hero's and villins no mater what sex they are.

love ya later

cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
A fabulously twisted tale!

I think this genre is a winner for you as well, although I wouldn't be surprised to see you excell at anything you chose to write. Please continue...

cheerful_deviantcheerful_deviantover 19 years ago
Fabulous in any venue...

...just as always. You are amazingly talanted Colly and I hope to see you take another stab at this catagory soon. Actually I hope you continue this story line, I'm eagerly waiting.

~ CD ~

azn_boi_kinkzazn_boi_kinkzover 19 years ago
Sh!z

Shiznit. It's not as great as some of your better ones, but it's pretty damn good enough!!

Plannin to get any of your work published??

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Sweet Revenge

When I read Rob's "Abyss," I wondered how Mandy had grown to be so evil, and how she got the power in the first place. Now that I know, I have a better understanding of her character and what drove her to seek revenge. You weave a great tale, Colly. Warmest congratulations to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great story and love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've never read your stuff before, but this was really good. I kinda wish you were controlling me, you seem to have some good ideas ;D

If you ever need a slave, I'll leave my details if you get back to me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good read

Thought your story was good. Liked the revenge thing. Sometimes life needs a little to add some sweetness to times of intentional hurt and disappointment. We all know the folks are cruel, just look back at your childhood. Kids are tuff growing up. So late in life we learn that we control ourselves. That we allow hurt to be applied, we feel intimidated, we allow that. Great read enjoyed. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grammar! Sorry, but I find the grammar problems so distracting I couldn't finish the story. If you're going to use "thy", "thou" and "hast", you need to learn how to use them correctly.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

And the devil thought he could turn mankind worse, more evil, more wicked, more satanic. What a mistake the devil made, he can still learn a lot from humanity

Yeah turning yourself In dire need, young people, to older people for compassion, help, warmth, affection, advice. And abuse of trust, blackmail, exposing are the reality …. Destroying souls

A tale so true and old as human beings are and the worst ones are the believer, the bible basher

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous