All Comments on 'Laura'

by Kirk482002

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
You heard me!!! NO PAIN!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Now, if I can only get good lawn care service I will be THE perfect physical therapist/fallen angel/BDSM Mistress AND human being that ever lived these lo; thousands of years! And to think I STILL look like Maryanne from Gilligan's Island is a true compliment!

All kidding aside, Kirk, I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this story in my honor! Just remember one thing when you are "slaving" away on the computer writing another fantastic story and your back starts to hurt............NO PAIN!!!!!!!!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Gem of a Story

Surprised that there aren't more comments on this one. Very clever and erotic, with good twists and turns.

MistaRheeMistaRheealmost 17 years ago
An Excellent Submission, but one thing...

This is truly a delightful story. I'm not into pain, but well-written fiction does things for me that I can't explain. Your ending did exactly what it was supposed to do: a quirky change of the plot was brought forth that hammered home the core message. I have only one suggestion for you. In writing out a story, make sure all the words are the correct ones. Twice in the third installment a word similiar to the one that should have been used was substituted. In one sentence, "bazaar" instead of "bizarre," in another, "angle" instead of "angel." It may be a moot point, but if you ever go to submitting something for pay, the 'right' words are necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No Pain No Gain

Finally a BDSM story that made sense/didn't get creepy-degenerat Thanks & please continue this might be a fun couple !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good read

I enjoyed the story but felt at one point he would have listened and not gone with her. Patients in physical therapy do have certain levels thru which they cannot be pushed and she crossed that line too many times. And I'm not sure of the category. Seems more like Sci-fi than BDSM. I do hope he lit up her ass in the end - remember - no pain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe a good story here, but

If you had ever been in physical therapy you know your story is SO far out there from what really happens in therapy that it made the whole thing unbelievable/implausible. He never would have been back to her the second day. The rest was simply manure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous