All Comments on 'Lauren'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 1 month ago

cucks get one star, use the tag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Drawn out and boring. Like a kid being teased with a lollipop.

RubiconXRubiconXabout 1 month ago

Great story! Very well-written, with mature, natural dialog, realistic characters and relationships, and a truly “Loving Wives” plot. A fun, enjoyable read. 5* Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just another femdom-fetish-cuck daylight-dreaming fantasy. Tons of these already here.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 month ago

It sounds like a recipe for disaster, at some point one of them will be left out and start feeling as though they are being overlooked. Plenty of opportunity to cheat on their partners, especially with the so called agreement that threesomes are acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, bad ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

felt like Lauren kind of lost out. She had it all but variety. She wanted sex with other men. She instead got sex with one other man only and it didn't sound like he was a winner if his wife was already stepping out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"You get to experience sex with another man rather than having to imagine it," - He eats Heather at Lauren's suggestion, then she gets to have sex with another man as payback? Why? He didn't ask for Heather?

~~~

"I don't think there's even a remote possibility of anything more than that." - He doesn't even think there's a REMOTE possibility of anything more, so of course she going to pursue more.

~~~

"Holy shit!" - That outfit sounds kind of modest to elicit a "Holy shit!"

~~~

"He thought he might have uncontrollable jealousy" - Why should there be jealousy when they're doing the same thing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You get her men mixed up...first she is with Ted, then the same night, after the first get together, she is with Dale.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast2010about 1 month ago

A couple of manipulative women who got what they wanted, the two husbands were basically non entities here and now they got their wises here before you know it they’ll be after more. Again, the husbands will be clueless.

Someone will get carried away, someone will end up worse off and then the marriages and friendship will be over.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast2010about 1 month ago

And of course there already cheating on their husbands with each other. Plus Teddy should have been made aware that Heather fucks around has you never know if she’s picked anything up.

lol at heather saying meeting seperatedly sounded to much like cheating when she was encouraging Lauren to cheat on Teddy, and was cheating with Lauren behind the husbands backs.

Plus Lauren says loaning has a negative connotation … like lying, manipulation, and cheating has negative connotations perhaps?

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 month ago
Great story!

Very well written! The dialogue is excellent and very natural, the characters are believable and likable, and the bit of self-reference is cute. I look forward to reading anything else you write. Again, really good!!

A comment on the advisability of this sort of behavior: If no one in this sort of arrangement feels insecure or threatened, this situation is fine. And sounds fun! However, if one is prone to insecurity or if one feels that one need defend oneself frequently, this is not a good idea. Bad things will likely happen. Assess carefully!

I’m not even going to bother to read the rest of the comments, as I just don’t feel the need to see a bunch of right wing moralizing on an erotic story site.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 month ago

Good story. I enjoyed the build-up, even if it was manipulative.

Some of the future limitation analysis seems a little naive or subject to surprises. But it's a story.

5.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

It'll be fun, until it isn't. The alternate spouses meeting somewhere somehow, unplanned, then planned, the uncertain pregnancy, the request to bring in a third couple, who it turns out was fake so that one or both wives could fuck some younger fitter stud. The dishonesty and deceit, which one wife was already practicing. So what's just a little more deceit and cheating. Don't even bother with a sequel, it is well researched and experienced how this swapping shit ends. A nice fantasy, like having your cake and eating it too. Not much here for adults.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

OMG, Anonymous. It's just a story like a thousand other stories on this site. There is nothing before and nothing after the story. You'd be better off spending your time analyzing Snow White's relationship with the seven dwarfs.

26thNC26thNC3 days ago

How about KiWi Carpet Munchers for a title.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous