Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Streetwalker casual. How about the men?" Heather asked.

"Not important," I laughed. "Let them dress however they want. It's probably better that they don't have any clues about the evening in advance."

"Dale is absolutely going to have a clue when he sees how I'm dressed," Heather declared.

"It'll be too late then," I said. "You'll be on the way out the door."

Heather laughed. "I can't wait to see how this is going to work."

"Neither can I," I agreed.

Friday evening came quickly. Teddy came home from work early to get ready. I hadn't teased him about the evening but he was expecting something. Probably a game with more aggressive penalties and possible nudity. He was sitting in the living room when I came downstairs from the bedroom.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "You look incredible."

"Thanks," I said. "Too much?" I asked.

"Depends on what you expect from the evening," he explained.

I laughed. If he only knew.

Dale and Heather arrived ten minutes early. It seems everyone was expecting something significant tonight.

"Damn woman," said Teddy when he saw Heather. "You look good enough to eat."

"Dinner first," replied Heather.

I have to admit, Teddy was right. Her white blouse and mid thigh red skirt where you could almost see the tops of her thigh high black nylons were heart stopping. After hugs and kisses were exchanged and all the staring and panting subsided, we sat down for dinner.

I refused to allow dinner to be rushed. I made sure we ate the meal, drank the wine and finished dessert before we retired to the living room. "I'll get the cards," said Teddy.

"No need," I told him. "I thought we'd have after dinner cocktails with conversation and soft music instead. I sent Teddy into the kitchen to make drinks after I told him where the ingredients were and put on a soft jazz station on the 6.1 stereo system.

Teddy returned with a light green concoction for Heather and me and beers for Dale and himself. I took the drink for Heather and delivered it to her. "What's up?" she whispered as she took the drink.

"Follow my lead," I whispered back.

I downed my drink unusually fast. Heather did the same. "Another?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said and Teddy started to get up.

I stood up. "I'll get them," I said to Teddy and he sat down again. I started for the kitchen and mouthed "Follow me," to Heather.

She got up. "I'll help," she offered. "You guys want another beer?"

They both nodded.

In the kitchen, Heather asked, "What's going on?"

"We're going to get drunk," I said.

"You're kidding," Heather said.

"Not really," I admitted. "But the guys are going to think we are.

"So they think they could take advantage of us?" asked Heather.

"You got it. Make this round without booze and after the next one, start to move like you're beginning to feel it. Don't overplay it. Just little stumbles or balance problems."

"If they think were drunk then they'll think we're fortifying our courage for something more explicit," concluded Heather.

"Like sex," I finished her thought.

Heather laughed. "You're devious."

"Thank you," I told her. "Now I'm going to go back in there, gulp some of this virgin drink and dance with Teddy."

"And I'll dance with Dale," Heather concluded.

I shared the script. "Another gulp and I'll dance with Dale. You dance with Teddy and then we'll dance with each other."

"Fun," said Heather.

We delivered the beers to the men, gulped our drinks and asked the men to dance. I made a point of putting my arms around Teddy's neck and rubbing my body against his as we danced. When the tune ended, I took another gulp of my drink and asked Dale to dance.

Heather was mirroring my moves. I danced the same way with Dale as I danced with Teddy, arms around his neck and my body surfing against his body. When the tune ended, I finished my drink. "Another?" asked Heather.

"Sure," I said.

"I'll get them," Heather offered.

I danced with both men while Heather was gone. It was an interesting exercise. I had an arm around each of them and they were both trying to maximize contact with me while avoiding contact with each other. I rubbed their asses and they each took the opportunity to each rub one of my cheeks in return.

Heather returned with the drinks. I took another healthy gulp and started to dance with Heather. The guys sat on the sofa to watch. I was as aggressive with Heather as I had been with the men. Heather was on script. We danced with our arms around each other's necks and maximized the contact between our bodies from our pussies to our tits.

"Were they rubbing your ass when I came back?" Heather whispered.

"They were," I admitted softly.

"Next time you get the drinks," whispered Heather.

"I don't think there'll be a next time," I whispered and then I kissed her.

I didn't need to tell her what to do. She kissed me back. I saw Dale elbow Teddy on the sofa. "Holy shit," he said. Teddy just stared with his mouth open.

"I'm going to unbuckle the straps on your shoes. You do the same for me and then we'll stand in front of the men and have them remove our shoes. I'll get Teddy to remove my right shoe and Dale my left one."

"I get Dale and then Teddy," agreed Heather.

"Put your foot up on their knee and let your skirt slide up," I suggested.

"A panty peek?" she asked.

"You catch on quickly," I told her.

I knelt in front of her and unbuckled her shoes. She did the same for me and we approached the men. I put my right foot on Teddy's knee, my calf going straight up and my panties clearly visible if he chose to look. He looked. I wiggled my foot on his knee. He recovered and removed my shoe.

I hop footed in front of Dale and put my left foot on his knee. He stared. I gave my hips a tiny twerk. He stopped breathing but he removed my shoe.

Back in the center of the room, Heather whispered, "Damn that was hot. What's next?"

"Nylons," I whispered while we danced. "I'm going to kneel in front of you again and roll your right nylon down to just above your knee."

"Just one?" she asked.

"Just one," I said. "Then we stand in front of our husbands and let them finish removing it."

Teddy wasted no time in rolling my nylon off my leg and foot. Heather and I met in the middle of the room again. "Next the other one?" she asked.

"Yep," I whispered. "But I'm only going to roll it down about an inch."

"And then we let our non husband remove it?"

I smiled without answering her. I rolled the top of her remaining nylon and she did the same for me before I stood in front of Dale and her in front of Teddy. This time I put my foot on Dale's knee again and waited. He slowly put his hands under my skirt looking for the top of my nylon. He was staring under my skirt as he slid his hands up my thigh using his whole hand where only his fingers were necessary. I couldn't tell if he was staring at my panties or his hands and it didn't matter. He found the top of my nylon with his fingers close enough to my pussy he had to feel my heat. He rolled my nylon down my leg and removed it.

Back in the center of the room, "Fuck," whispered Heather. "Teddy's fingers touched the outside of my panties and lingered. I thought I'd cum right there."

"Damn," I whispered. "Dale wasn't so adventurous but he did well," I told her.

"I'm breathing hard," said Heather. "What's next?"

"I'm going to unbutton your shirt and you're going to pull it out of your skirt. You do the same for me. Leave it on, hanging open. We're going to ask our husbands to remove them."

"If Teddy removes your blouse that's the same as his agreeing to you going further?" questioned Heather.

"You got it," I said.

We danced some more. I kissed Heather. We stood in front of each other and I began to unbutton her blouse. I checked to see if the men were watching between each button. They were. I smiled at them and they smiled back. I worked slowly, painfully slowly. I finished with Heather's shirt hanging open from her shoulders and over her breasts. Then we changed places and Heather went to work on my blouse, including the buttons on my sleeves.

We moved in front of our spouses. I pushed Teddy's knees together, hiked up my skirt and straddled his legs with my panties clearly visible. He looked at me. I looked at him. Next to us, Dale was sliding Heather's blouse off her shoulders. I shifted my head to get Teddy to look at them. A quick glance and he began to remove my blouse.

Back in the center of the room again, Heather asked, "Skirt of bra?"

"Skirt," I told her. "Let Teddy unzip it and pull it down."

"Ooooo," I like that," she cooed.

"When he's done, turn around, sit on his legs and get him to remove your bra," I added.

"Ooooo," Heather cooed again.

I stood in front of Dale again. I rotated my skirt until the button and zipper were centered between us and waited. Dale took a moment and then understood my message. He reached out, unbuttoned my skirt and pulled the short zipper down. Next to me, Teddy was mirroring Dale's moves with Heather.

When my skirt didn't just fall off, Dale grabbed the sides of it and pulled it down over my hips. My skirt fell to around my ankles and I kicked it aside. Dale smiled. I was sure he could easily see two things, the shadow of my triangular pubic hair behind my sheer panties and the damp spot in my panties.

I let him admire the view for several moments, turned around and sat on his knees. I couldn't see his face but Teddy's face was confused. I wiggled my body to draw Dale's attention. When that didn't work, I reached up my back and pulled my bra strap away from my body. That worked. Dale unhooked my bra.

I stood in front of Dale again, holding my bra against my body with my left arm. Heather was similarly posed in front of Teddy. I played with the cups of my bra with my hands. Dale leaned forward on the sofa. I let the right cup of my bra go. It fell at an angle, not fully exposing my breast. I let go of the left cup. My bra fell on the floor in front of us. Dale's jaw fell open.

I walked back to the center of the room where Heather was waiting for me. "Now panties?" she whispered.

"No. Let's change it up a little," I suggested. "Sit on Dale's legs and remove his shirt. Don't rush but don't take too long. I don't want them to think about what's happening. I'll do the same with Teddy and play with his nipples for a while."

"I like that," Heather said with a finger circling her nipple.

"Don't let him touch you," I said.

"Damn, you're hard," exclaimed Heather.

"When appropriate, we'll change partners and go to work on their pants," I continued.

"All the way?"

"All the way," I confirmed. "You should finish kneeling with them in front of you."

"What next?"

"Do what comes naturally," I told her.

"Ooooo, this keeps getting better," Heather whispered.

"When you're ready, let him remove your panties," I suggested.

"Fuck," said Heather.

"That's the finale," I said.

I moved over and sat on Teddy's legs. Before he could react, I began to unbutton his shirt. A minute later, I had it and his t-shirt off and on the floor. I licked my fingers and began to run them in circles around his nipples. It was extremely difficult, but when he licked his fingers and reached for my nipples, I stopped him. I could only imagine how difficult that had to be for Heather.

I leaned in and kissed him lightly on his lips. "Having fun?" I asked.

He nodded with a broad smile. I got up off his legs. He looked disappointed but smiled when he saw Heather heading his way.

I moved over to Dale and began to work on his belt. He helped me and before I had the belt completely open, he had unbuttoned his trousers and pulled down the fly zipper. I pulled on his trousers. He stood up to help me. I grabbed the tops of his trousers and the underwear beneath and pulled them down to his calves in a single quick motion.

His erection waved in front of me. I grabbed it with one hand and surrounded it with my mouth. His knees buckled but he recovered, stiffened his stance and pushed his hips against my face. He held my head with both hands and moved with my hand and mouth running up and down his cock. I glanced at Teddy to see if he noticed.

Teddy had his eyes closed and Heather was half gagging as she tried to swallow his whole erection. Obviously, he wasn't interested in what was happening next to him.

When I sensed that Dale was half way to orgasmic pleasure, I removed his hands from my head and stood up in front of him. He seemed confused until I snapped the elastic waist band of my panties. He smiled. It was time to finish and equalize the playing field.

Dale managed to remove his feet from his pants and kick the pile aside. Then he grabbed the sides of my panties. I pushed him down on his knees so he would have a better angle to remove my panties and a better view of the result. Without a pause, he pulled my panties down and off my feet. He knelt in front of me with his hands on my hips and studied my pussy.

I put my hands on his head and tried to pull his face against my pussy. He resisted.

I looked over at Heather and Teddy. His face was buried in her pussy with her hands on his head. She had her eyes closed and her hips were vibrating in sync with Teddy's efforts.

I turned Dale's head so he could see what I had seen and then turned his head back to face me. I pushed again without success.

I squatted down in front of him, turned his face up toward mine and kissed him. "Don't fuck it up now," I told him before I stood up and pulled his face toward my pussy again. He let me position his head between my legs. His first foray with his tongue was tentative. I moved slightly to improve his position with his tongue against my clitoris. His tongue flicked my clit. I shivered just enough to encourage him. It worked and his next foray was more aggressive. I responded and he responded in a sexual feedback loop.

Soon, Dale was working my pussy with his lips and tongue like it wasn't his first time. Reflexively, his fingers joined the party and two of them slipped inside me. It wasn't the best orgasm of my experience but it would do for now.

I moved my hips away from him and his face moved to keep in touch with me. I leaned over. "We should move this to somewhere else," I suggested.

Without comment, Dale stood up, took my hand and I led him upstairs to the guest bedroom. We forgot to close the door. I pushed him back onto the bed and we scrambled to the center. I took his erection in my hand and into my mouth again. This time I wasn't playing. I was focused. Only one result was acceptable. It took a long time. I suspect that he was resisting me to prolong the feeling. That was fine by me. I was having fun searching for the differences between him and Teddy and exploiting them.

I helped him prolong the feeling. Every time I sensed he was about to cum, I slowed down and changed direction until I finally miscalculated and Dale lost control. I let his semen fill my mouth and, when his last pulse faded away, I slipped off his cock and swallowed.

There was a reason for my decision. We needed to fill the next twenty or so minutes and I knew exactly how to do it. I rolled over on my back and spread my legs. Dale had two choices and one of them wasn't possible for the next twenty minutes.

Without hesitation, Dale face planted on my pussy and his tongue went to work on my clitoris. Unlike him, I could have as many orgasms as I cared to until he could fuck me properly.

Damn, he was good and getting better every minute. I didn't hold back and, when he added his fingers, I orgasmed a second time. I grabbed my legs and rolled up, allowing him access to my anal sphincter. He didn't hesitate and soon he had coated my ass with salvia and his fingers were probing for access. I relaxed and his finger slid into my ass. My orgasm was the best of the evening.

He had a finger in my ass, another two fingers in my vagina and sucking my clitoris between his lips at the same time. My orgasm rolled over my body, ebbed and then came back even more powerfully.

I'd never tire of the constant orgasms but the reality of my physical condition began to advise caution. After all, I wanted to have stamina for what came next. Fortunately, Dale's erection was about to come to my aid.

Dale kissed up my body until he reached my tits. He was like a kid in a candy shop as he palmed, squeezed, licked and sucked my tits and nipples. At the same time, his erection began to search for the entrance of my pussy. I pulled him up on me to kiss him on the lips and he slipped into me.

We both paused to absorb the new feeling of him inside me. Soon, my legs were high over him, he was supporting himself over me with his arms and he was reciprocating inside me. I was meeting every push with a push of my own and every pull with a squeeze of my Kegel muscles.

He wasn't going to quit soon and I didn't want him to. I rolled us over and rode him as if I was escaping from a sheriff's posse. I turned around on him and rode him backward. We rolled over again and he fucked me from behind. Somehow, we ended up in the position we started. I squeezed his body with my legs. I could feel his body tensing. His orgasm was nearby.

"Lauren," Dale said.

"It's okay," I said.

"Inside you?" he asked.

"Only inside me," I told him.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, dammit. I'm sure," I cried.

My biggest orgasm yet took over my body and the heat of his orgasm spread throughout my belly.

We were lying on the bed with Dale's arm around my shoulders, my head on his chest and my hand idly playing with his limp penis when a naked Heather stuck her head in the open door. "Could you two use something to drink?" she asked.

"Sounds wonderful," I told her. "Give us a minute and, if I can walk, we'll be down."

She turned around and I watched her naked ass wiggle as she walked away. Dale and I managed to get out of the bed and stumble to the bathroom. I washed with a hot face cloth and began to regain my strength. I washed Dale with the same cloth. We peed and headed down stairs naked. Not much of a choice. Our clothing was in the living room.

Heather met us at the bottom of the stairs, still naked.

I started for the piles of clothes in the living room. "Don't worry about it," she said. "We'll sort it out later. Food and drink are in the kitchen.

The three of us headed for the kitchen where a naked Teddy was waiting. Heather had a collection of edibles on the table, from cheese and crackers to peanut butter and sourdough bread and plenty of water and orange juice. Coffee was brewing on the counter.

We nibbled and hydrated while talking about the evening. Nothing specific. There seemed to be an unspoken rule about the actual deeds but there was no restriction about sharing our personal feelings. Dale was the first to admit that he had previously held unsupported concerns about some sexual activities. He apologized to Heather and promised to do better in the future.

Dale added his own concerns about me engaging in sex with another man. He thought he might have uncontrollable jealousy but realized now that there was a difference between sex and love.

Heather shared that everything Dale and Teddy said was actually bullshit. Rationalities to excuse things they just didn't want to admit. In her opinion, this evening only proved her point, that with the proper motivation we'd all do exactly what we wanted to do despite the social or moral restrictions imposed on us by others.

I kept it simple. "You all sound like drunks high on sex," I said. "For me, I just love sex."

Before the conversation faded or became even more ridiculous, Heather suggested that she and Dale sort out their clothing and head home. "We need to be alone and fuck our respective brains out before we can go to sleep," she said.