Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be silly," I said. "You and Dale can fuck each other's brains out right here, tonight, and go home in the morning."

That settled the issue. I took Teddy's hand and led him upstairs to our bedroom. The duvet cover was a mess but the sheets under it were pristine. This time, I closed the door and Teddy and I did exactly what we wanted to do.

I woke the next morning, satisfied and a little sore. Teddy was still asleep. I headed for the bathroom. Nobody else seemed to be awake. I peed, used a hot cloth to clean up somewhat and headed for the living room to sort out the clothing. I was putting clothing in one of four piles based on my memory of what each of us was wearing the night before when Heather came down the stairs.

Neither of us wanted to wear last night's panties, so we put on our short skirts and our shirts and headed for the kitchen. We left our shoes, nylons, bras and panties in the piles I had created. We reheated last night's coffee and sat at the table.

"What did you do to Dale last night?" asked Heather.

"You know," I said. "I don't have to fill you in," I said. "Did you have something specific you'd like to discuss?"

"He sucked my pussy last night until my clit hurt," Heather explained. It still hurts. And that's not all. It stung when I peed this morning."

"So, you're complaining when he gives you exactly what you wanted?" I questioned.

"Not really," admitted Heather. "He's really good at it. I can't believe he hadn't done it before."

"He is really good at it," I confirmed. "And with you it wasn't his first time."

Heather laughed. "How did you convince him to do it?" she asked.

"It was easy," I said. "He wanted something more and I explained that there was only one way for him to get it and sucking clit was it."

"I've tried every argument I could think of without success. What did you say?" Heather wanted to know.

"Actually, you played a large part in his change of heart. He was resistant at first. I showed him Teddy sucking on your clit and the joy in your expression. Then I just said, and I quote, 'Don't fuck it up now.'"

"That easy?" asked Heather.

"He needed incentive. First how much you loved it and second that he wasn't going to fuck me unless he sucked my clit first. Yeah, it was that easy," I explained.

We heard someone come downstairs. We headed into the living room. Teddy had found his pile of clothing. He had put on his underwear and was sitting on the sofa putting on his socks. "We have coffee in the kitchen when you're ready," Heather told him and we headed back to the kitchen.

Teddy showed up several minutes later, looking a little disheveled but fully dressed. Dale joined us about fifteen minutes later in a terry robe.

"What's next," I asked.

"Breakfast," suggested Dale. "I'm hungry."

"Didn't you have enough to eat last night?" quipped Heather.

"That was sausage and gravy," Dale replied. "I'm looking for bacon and pancakes this morning."

"That's not going to happen in this kitchen," said Heather.

"I vote for the pancake house in town," offered Teddy.

"I can't go out this morning wearing the clothing I wore last night," Heather complained. "Dale, could you go home and get me a pair of slacks. I think I can make do with the bra and shirt. Oh, and my sandals and clean panties."

While he was gone, Heather took a shower and washed her hair. She brushed her teeth with a spare toothbrush I gave her and dried her hair with my hair dryer. She was sitting in the living room wearing just her bra and blouse with a towel around her waist when Dale returned about thirty minutes later. He had taken a shower himself and looked quite nice.

She dropped the towel and put on clean panties and slacks while in the living room. Teddy and I came downstairs as she was putting on her sandals.

Teddy drove us downtown. Dale and Heather sat in the back. The pancake house was busy and we waited for a table. We ordered coffee and enough food to feed six. While we were waiting, Heather asked, "Where do we go from here?"

"Home I guess," Teddy answered.

"That's not what I meant," said Heather. "I meant do we spend quality time together in the future or was last night a one time event?"

I looked around the table. "Hands," I said. "Does anyone not want to spend more quality time together?" I asked.

Nobody put up their hand. "That settles that," I said.

"Are we talking, monthly, biweekly, weekly, daily, or on demand?" asked Heather.

"What's the nature of our relationship?" I asked.

"Explain further," suggested Heather.

"Are we swinging, swapping husbands, swapping wives, loaning our spouses to each other or sharing?" I clarified.

"Certainly not swinging," insisted Heather.

I looked at the men. "Since neither of you is offering a suggestion, I assume you're okay with whatever Heather and I decide," I stated.

Both Teddy and Dale nodded in agreement. "I'm okay with that," said Teddy.

"That eliminates swapping wives," opined Heather.

"I'm not comfortable with the concept of swapping husbands either. It just seems too calculated to me and last night certainly wasn't calculated in any way," I offered tongue in cheek. "I hope Teddy and Dale never find out the truth," I thought.

Heather giggled. "I'm good with that," she said. "That leaves loaning and sharing," she said.

"Loaning has a negative connotation to me, like pimping our husbands," I stated.

"Sharing it is then," finalized Heather.

Several servers brought our breakfast. After everything was distributed and we started to eat, I said, "Sharing sounds informal. I like it. However, does it imply a more on demand relationship?"

"Explain further," asked Heather.

"If we're sharing, does it mean we all have to be together all the time? I mean, if I'm horny and Teddy is under the weather, could I call Dale to fill in? Or, if you just want to fuck when Dale is on a business trip, is that okay?"

"Sounds like cheating to me," said Heather.

"Not if we're open about it and everybody knows what's happening," I explained.

"I like that as long as I have a say in the timing, especially if I'm looking for sex and you want to see Dale," said Heather.

"That's interesting," I said. "Does that mean that other combinations are possible, such as a threesome with one guy or one gal?"

"I like that," agreed Heather.

I looked at the men again. "Teddy," I said. "I can see how you'd vote for two of us women tormenting you at the same time but how would you feel about sharing one of us with Dale at the same time?"

"That's an interesting question," answered Teddy. "You're right about you and Heather with me at the same time. Dale and I with either one of you seems different but it does offer some possibilities that none of the other possibilities offer."

"Okay," said Heather. "Give me an example."

"Double penetration," said Teddy quickly.

"Ouch," said Heather. "But it is interesting."

"Then it's settled," I stated. "We're sharing."

Everybody nodded their agreement.

"Okay," said Heather. "We continue to meet socially on Fridays, not necessarily every Friday and every Friday doesn't imply anything more than dinner and games. Sex is not on every agenda. The rest is by agreement and sex is on the agenda."

After breakfast, Teddy drove us home. I sat in the back seat with Dale and we kissed each other in the back seat several times on the short drive and Dale squeezed both of my breasts each time.

Teddy stopped to drop Dale and Heather off at their home. I moved to the front seat. "Only one caution," Heather said to the group. "We may have to be careful how we interact with each other in public lest someone makes a valid assumption."

I laughed. "I told you we should cool it," I said to a repentant Dale.

At home, Teddy headed straight for the bedroom. A few minutes later, a naked Teddy asked, "Are you coming?"

"Teddy," I said. "Don't you think we should take a short break and on a full stomach yet?"

"Just cuddle, then," he offered.

I went into the bedroom, stripped down and cuddled with Teddy in the bed. "Are you okay with the arrangement we have with Dale and Heather?" I asked him.

"You know I had reservations at first," he admitted. "But now I think it will work well. So far, when I have sex with Heather I seem to want to have even better sex with you."

"That's interesting," I told him. "I think it might be the same with me."

"Then we should go with it," he said. "We can always amend the arrangement if it makes either of us uncomfortable in the future."

"I love you," I said and gently held his penis.

"I love you too. Ahhhh," Teddy said.

Heather showed up in my kitchen early Monday morning. "You know," she said, "you should write a story about our adventures the last three months."

"I don't know," I told her. "I'm not an author."

"You don't know until you try. We could write it together."

"We spent the rest of the day and most of the next day writing our story. I took another week to edit, change wording, rewrite some sections and add others before we were satisfied with the result.

"This is good stuff," said Heather. "What's the title?"

We tossed around several options and rejected suggestions like "Heather gets her clit sucked" and "Pussy Play." I tried several titles with Heather in them. Heather rejected them all and insisted on "Lauren's Plan." I gave up and let her suggestion stand.

"You should publish it," Heather suggested.

"I don't know," I said. "I'd have to create an account on the site before I could submit a story. I'd rather remain anonymous."

"Maybe you could get one of the other authors to submit it for you?" asked Heather.

"It would be their story then," I told her.

"That wouldn't be so bad if it gets published," declared Heather.

"Let me check around," I agreed. "I'll let you know."

It took a week to find someone with an account to agree to at least read our story and another week for editing and final approval. The title got shortened to just "Lauren."

So, this is our story. I hope you enjoyed it.

PS: Thanks Chuck for your help.