All Comments on 'Lauren'

by griffin57

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

That was awesome! I can't wait for more.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Sounds Like...

...Lauren might have been a 'car guy' at one time, too ;-) Gotta luv how that stick works, lol! Pretty hot one there, mmmm, Lauren does seem to like that control. Think you'll do a Ch 02, and show us any other secrets? Thank you for another beautiful story that I'll read again and again.

wolf9696wolf9696almost 11 years ago

Can't wait for Lauren to take control......ch2 soon please....:)

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
A rare exception

There are all too few stories in the Transsexual & Crossdresser category and not many of those that do appear are well written.

You and Joscelyn2tg are the rare and most welcome exceptions.

Your submissions are consistently of 5 star quality and Joscelyn has just made a nost auspicious debut.

I hope both of you will continue to provide stories that both entertain and stimulate the reader. You both have a rare gift. Thanks for using it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Haymaker

I was predicting a major blow with the haymaker, when you went somewhere I didn't expect, and it steered the story nicely. Well done, more! More!

biisgreatbiisgreatalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

What a superb story. Well written, you can almost feel the love. I hope this continues with many more chapters. The possibilities are endless.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Why is it that whenever someone commits an act of violence, even an act of hateful violence, in one of these stories, he always gets away with it? No one ever even thinks to call the police. I would like to see some justice for once, as domestic violence and hate crimes ought not be just forgiven and forgotten. Or, are you trying to send a message to your readers that it is acceptable to physically assault transgender individuals or anyone who makes them angry?

griffin57griffin57almost 11 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Please keep reading and you will know my stand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'd like to learn more about Lauren and Rick

I do hope there are more chapters. I like the characters, very believable. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautifully crafted romance, based on both humanity & a harsh reality. Voted 5+ BTW!

CFNM fans all echo other reader's comments from similarly engrossed admirers. His ironic storyline should be followed up immediately, hopefully with romantic conclusion as this writer's mysterious [potential bi-sexuality?] character is explored, in depth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice story

I hope you continue.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 11 years ago
Great job on this one.

The build up was perfect, the characters are enjoyable and their love seems very sincere. Definitely looking forward to chapter 2.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hmmm, tgirls, gotta love them

nice story-love the discovery thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A reply to the author, from anonymous girl.

Hi.

It's me, the girl who gave you a comment on your story "Fate." I couldn't reply to your story because it wouldn't allow me. I think if you comment as anonymous, then you can not leave another comment on the same story.

I didn't think you would even read my comment. I have left few comments on several stories I have read in here but I haven't received any feedback. Though I'm not a published writer yet, I am a girl who loves to write. Furthermore, I love to help those that have the same passion or those that just need to get an "A" in class. Despite me being a science major, my dream is to write for the rest of my life. I haven't written original stories that I plan to publish yet but all of my lovely stories are in my head waiting to be written and publish.

Right now, I'm writing fan fictional stories for my own entertainment - I don't plan and have no desire to publish it in FanFiction.net. To be honest, I have been tempted but I stayed true to my beliefs and my beliefs is that I have such respect for authors that I don't want to publish my fan fictional work in FanFiction.net or any other form/website without their permission. I look up to them.

As for your reply, thank you for taking the time to write back. I'm glad that you saw the point of view as a reader that you did rushed it once you went past the climax of the story. One of the problems in your story was Danni. You didn't develop her fully as a character. As a writer, you need to plan out the outline of story so that later you see how the characters will correlate with one another and the story. In the beginning, you had her as the romantic girl saying very passionate meanings and then she just jumped into sex and just doesn't make any sense. And then, like I said in previous comment, it was foreshadowing when Rick said that she lubed herself. Unless you were going to write more on this story and go in depth, evolve the story, then one would see why she jumped into sex that quickly. Every story has meaning: whether it be a girl jumping into sex, a guy killing someone in the beginning of the story or a girl committing suicide when the rising action hasn't come upon. Yet, your story is very contradicting. A second tip: since you being a male, you need to do research on the opposite sex. Just because you are a male doesn't mean you can't write female because you can, but you are not quite there yet. I have read great novels where female’s authors can depict great male characters and vice versa. Just do a lot of research and you will get there. Overall, plan out your stories and characters. The one mistake where writers have trouble is rushing their stories and I sometimes feel the work they wrote and plan to publish is more free writing than their actual "finished work." Unless the writer intent was to free write, publish, and receive feedback, then it is okay but if it wasn't, then don't publish it yet. Key note: remember to always plan out your story, develop fully your characters and finally, write. Sometimes the writer might not have the actual meaning of the story. Therefore, just write and see where the story takes you. Once you are done, see if there is a meaning to the story because every story has a meaning - there is always a purpose.

Finally, about you writing sex scenes and being tough don't worry because you are not alone. I've never read erotic stories and just discovering erotic stories a couple of months ago has taken me on a blissful ride. Erotic stories have taught me things I have never known before. God, this is so sad but I'm a 21 year old girl who is clueless about sex. So yea, erotic stories has taught me a lot, which later lead me to do a lot of research. I'm completely shy writing about sex scenes and writing your previous comment about Danni preparing herself when Rick thought of it was tough, but I had to write it in order to help you. Despite being shy about it, at the same time I'm excited. Furthermore, writing about the most innocent intimacy placed upon human kind is something that fills me with a lot of emotion. The feeling where two people come together, no words need to be said - only the touch of the lover, which penetrates the soul. While I know a lot of people have orgies or are in a committed relationship with more than one person: either because they like more than one person or for religious beliefs, either way it is their right and I respect them. But I just like the connection between two people, where the person in front of you only knows your secrets, knows things that even you haven't known about yourself before. The feeling where you and your lover are eye to eye facing, conquering the world is very loving. I know, I love romance but most importantly, I love connections - bonds.

Answering your last comment about me sending you a message through Literotica, sadly, I can't. I don't give out my personal information to people I don't know, especially people on the internet. The reason why I'm writing to you now was because you answered back but most importantly, you seem like a respectable man through your reply back. Plus, I read your bio and you seem like a nice guy. My advice to you is that you read a lot of stories, talk to other fellow writers and most importantly, write. As for writing sex scenes, watch romantic movies that imply sex scenes, not just for sex but how the characters grow. What is their part in the story? Where will these two characters lead us? I haven't read any erotic novels yet, just fanfiction.net, fictionpress.net and Literotica are the places I read erotic stories, so I wouldn't know what erotic novels to recommend but I recommend reading a lot of romantic stories. Yet, I wouldn't know what romantic novel to recommend you since it has been years since I read a romantic novel. The last romance novel I read was the Twilight series; I know, don't make fun of me, LOL. I have been reading a lot of science fiction and philosophical fiction for a couple of years now. Right now, I'm reading "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde, it’s getting really good. However, I've been searching online for romantic novels to read next, as well as gay and transsexual novels romance.

In the end, you should always read and write. And remember, all stories have a meaning, a purpose.

I just notice that I wrote a lot, LOL. Oh by the way, sorry for taking a long time to respond back, it's because I have homework and studying.

By the way, I really like your drawing; it is really good. I'm an artist as well. My medium is graphite, acrylic, markers, and color pencil. I would love to do watercolor in the future, as well as digital art.

I hope I have helped. :)

griffin57griffin57over 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Girl

Seems silly calling you that. You brought up some very provocative points. I understand you wanting to not want info going to just anybody and you don't know me from Adam. There is a simple solution, get a user name and you can communicate via Literotica and you true name or email never has to be made known. Actually I applaud your hesitation for leaping into sex. Too many young ladies want to rid their selves of the burden of virginity like it is a curse. I graduated HS back in the 70s and my first was with my wife and we were both way out of high school. She was just not my first, but my only lover and I for her. Not something we planned. It just happened that way. If you want to talk, that is fine. You can contact me through the contact tab on my profile. If you don't, I wish you the best and I hope you start submitting your own stories. You do have a passion for writing and that is a very good think. Be well and take care.

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!!

Made me cum!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bravo, Griffin57,

Well written story and beautiful characters. Too many of these stories are simply raw and carnal. Your story has a message and feeling of honesty.

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet to break my heart...and hot as all get out!

Lauren is lucky to have found Rick....and vice versa.

You write exceptionally well. You write with a lot of heart. The Transwomen who come here need that as much as the sex. Please keep producing. By the way. .. would you mind marrying me, and put me out of my misery? Oh! And if it turns out that you are actually a woman? Same goes!

AngelaKAngelaKalmost 8 years ago
I loved it.

Nicely written. It's nice having someone this special in your life.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Great start. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous