Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren turned her head so she could see me. "It's got a couple of miles on her, but she still purrs like a kitten." I lined my erection with her ass and she practically impaled herself on me as she moaned. I gasped at the raw lust she exuded. My hands settled on her hips as I began to slide in and out of her. Lauren growled on every thrust. "How do you think it handles, Baby?" All I could reply with was "Wow."

Even though she was on the receiving end Lauren seemed to make it look like she was in control. She raised up on all fours and reached one arm behind her and took hold of my hand. "I'm sure you're use to an automatic." She grasped and pulled on my hand till it wrapped around her erection. "Lets see how well you do with 'stick'. Now fuck me!" She commanded.

I pounded her ass till I thought we were going to ruin my bed. After we had both came and our breathing was back to normal, we snuggled together on the sheets and kissed. "That was so good Lauren."

"Fuck Yeah!" She agreed as she looked into my eyes. "But fucking and being fuck are two different animals all together." She looked down and traced an imaginary picture on my bare chest. "You haven't lived till you've had a cock buried in your ass Baby." She looked back into my eyes and at that moment, we both knew who was in control, and it wasn't me. What in the hell was I getting myself into?

12