All Comments on 'Lauren Starr's Last Stand Ch. 01'

by 100 Angry Bananas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Looks like this will be a good story

I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Thank you for the time and effort you put into this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Murder

I trust that the law will catch this murdering bitch. Only a very sick person would like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome and Intense

Great character and plot development !!! Call me sick, but there is no doubt that Lauren is in the right...

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
Surely, there is some mistake!

Author, you're writing a story! With plot, a cast of characters and imagination. Are you sure you've posted this in the right place? Guess I'll just have to keep reading to confirm this original impression. Strange comment from anonymous - but then this is often the case. It's sick to read stories in which unpleasant things happen? Better not read Shakespeare, Dickens, Hemingway, Agatha fucking Christie, or any modern crime novel on that basis. I look forward to finding out what has turned Lauren into an avenging angel and how the plot develops generally.

Thanks.

100 Angry Bananas100 Angry Bananasabout 19 years agoAuthor
Character Development

Normally, I wouldn't post replies to comments to one of my own stories, but I assure anyone reading this that Lauren Starr's motivation will be explained and (hopefully) understandable. The most common reaction to violence on a person is a response of violence, no?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous