Lauren's Hot Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

Lauren felt the nozzle of the tube being inserted into her pussy, followed by the delightful gush of coolness. She does not produce any lubrication, so the Aquaglide was necessary. It was followed by Rocky's finger entering her and spreading the lubricant all over where his cock would soon be. He also coated the edges of her hole and, when he was done, told her to roll over onto her back.

Lauren did so eagerly. One of the first times she had been with a man and they had reached the point where they were ready to fuck, she had expected to use the same doggy-style position she had used in other encounters. Instead, he instructed her to lie on her back, and she was delightfully surprised at how much better it worked out, especially when he was so easily able to stroke her clit until she climaxed. Since then, she has always preferred what she thinks of as the T-Girl version of the missionary position, and its advantages and benefits are obvious, especially with a man she cares for as much as she cares for Rocky.

As she lay on her back atop the pillows, Lauren adjusted her position so her knees were bent and her feet were flat on the mattress. Once again, her hands reached down to spread her ass cheeks, this time to help Rocky's cock gain entrance to her pussy. She smiled when she saw it moving toward her, big and stiff, encased in latex and covered with Aquaglide. The head was aiming straight at the hole they both wanted it to fill to capacity.

Lauren murmured happily when the tip of Rocky's cock pressed against her rosebud. She moved her fingers together so she could pry open the sides to help it enter. With a gasp of delight, she felt the head push its way past her fingertips and wedge into the place that had been so avidly anticipating it all day. Waves of exquisite pleasure flooded her body, radiating out from the place where his cock had squeezed into her. The best part, Lauren knew, was that it would get much better, and continue getting still better until they reached their apex of ecstasy and climaxed.

Rocky was getting almost as much enjoyment as Lauren was, even though his cock had barely started to enter her well-lubricated hole. After pausing for a few seconds, he gave another thrust and almost another inch eased into her, eliciting moans of pleasure. She started to raise her legs and he helped her, until the backs of her calves were resting against his shoulders. His arms were wrapped around her legs with his hands near her balls. For leverage, he would press his arms against her thighs as he thrust into her and she would push herself ahead with her elbows and forearms as she fucked forward to meet him. Except to move them out of the way, he would not touch her balls but, when she was ready to cum, he would stroke her erect clit until she ejaculated against his belly.

"Ah! Oh!" Lauren groaned as another strong thrust buried more of Rocky's cock inside her. The hard, round thickness of his shaft spread open the tight entrance to her pussy, sending one kind of pleasure throbbing through her. The deeper his cock, burrowed into her, the more it stretched her narrow channel, sending a different kind radiating out from all along its pathway. With the deeper penetration, a new and even more intense sort of pleasure arose, as Rocky's cock started massaging her prostate gland, what she thought of as her rear clit. All three kinds of pleasure crashed through her body, making her writhe joyfully on the stacked pillows, as her head rolled from side to side.

With another thrust, Lauren's incredible bliss mounted. This time, she pushed with her arms to propel her body part of the way onto his cock. "Fuck my pussy, Rocky," she groaned. "Fuck me hard."

With great alacrity, he complied. One more strong push and his cock was totally imbedded, with his pubic hair tickling the same smooth skin his tongue had been caressing a few minutes before. For several strokes, she was the only one moving as Rocky let her set the pace she wanted. He remained stationary for less than a minute before matching her, plunging his cock in and out as they pleasured each other.

They continued for a long time, using slow strokes, building toward the ecstasy they both knew was waiting. Rocky looked down on the delightful sight spread out below him, Lauren's lovely body, naked under the transparent negligee, thrashing on the pillows. Her head, eyes closed in bliss, tossed back and forth. As she moved in front of him, fucking herself on his cock, he could see her small, succulent breasts swaying erotically. When she opened her eyes, she could see a sight that was just as exciting to her, Rocky's large, hairy frame moving slowly above her.

The Aquaglide had completely liquefied and, although Lauren's pussy was still tight, she could feel the entire length of Rocky's thick shaft sliding in and out of her with no friction. Every time his cock surged into her, she thrust her body toward him to meet it until she felt his pubic area pressed against the inside of her soft ass cheeks. Wave after wave of intense pleasure inundated her body, each one greater than the one before it. Lauren could feel her front clit throbbing and knew that she was on the verge of a tumultuous climax.

"Fuck me harder!" she demanded. "Make me cum." As if to emphasize her desire, her body moved faster, impaling her pussy on the cock that was ramming in and out of her.

Rocky had felt his own climax building and he was glad to do what she wanted. His thrusts increased in their speed to match Lauren's movements and his hand gently held her clit. As he drove his hard cock in and out of her, he gently stroked her equally rigid shaft, feeling it throb and jerk in his hand. A great gusher of pleasure welled up within him, concentrating on his cock. He gave a loud sigh of bliss and climaxed, his cum spurting into his condom. With satisfaction, he felt Lauren's clit jerk seconds later and saw and felt her semen spurt onto his hand and belly.

Lauren groaned with delight and arched her back as her cum spurted. From the extreme grimace of pleasure that crossed Rocky's face, she knew he had cum too. He did not stop driving his cock in and out of her, nor did he stop caressing her clit until they were both through ejaculating. Lauren completely relaxed on top of the pillows and, looking up, saw that Rocky wanted to join her in cuddling.

He released her clit and brought his arms back from around her thighs. She straightened her legs out again and started to roll onto her side. Rocky leaned forward and to the same side, wrapping his arm around her until they rolled off the pillows and ended up with him on his back and her sprawled on top of him, his cock still imbedded in her. For a long time, they lay like that, kissing each other and whispering about how great it had been.

His cock softened and slipped out of the hole where it had given and received so much pleasure. They didn't care. When they were ready, Lauren would peel off the condom, lick off his semen and suck Rocky's cock until it was hard, and they would fuck some more. They still had all the rest of the weekend to enjoy themselves with each other, and they intended to make the most of it.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Lauren and Rocky did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers
12