All Comments on 'Laurie's Milk Ch. 01'

by TheAdventurer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome...

...now do it again. Next chapter, next story. Doesn't matter. Try to catch that lightning again. Fantastic story. Hits all of my buttons. Really like it that she leaks when she cums.

FASfanFASfanalmost 7 years ago
A lovely story!

You must bring us more like this -- very well done! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Also 5 *s. Please write more

litereader54litereader54almost 7 years ago
Great story

Really good story but could have been great if yo had a good editor. Lots of misspellings, wrong word usage & improper grammar. I know you folks Down Under speak a slightly "off" brand of English but its still English & the same spelling & grammar rules should apply. Give us some more of these kinds of stories & get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
to litereader54

1. Use a comma before an independent clause with a new subject, e. g., both your clauses beginning with "but."

2. "you" not "yo."

3. Consider getting an editor.

Australian English is perfectly appropriate for a Australian writer. There is no international standard for English. Both spelling and grammar vary considerably among British, US, and Canadian English, not to mention Indian, Pakistani,Nigerian, etc. Your comment betrays an astounding level of ignorance and provincial thinking.

And if it matters, I'm from the US, but apparently have met a few more people than you have.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Pregnancy

A lot of women lactate to varying degrees before the birth.

Enjoyed the story of how a loving couple coped.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Diabetes

This was hot and very sweet. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Such a sexy hot story. I'd love to suckle on a pregnant woman's swollen mammaries to give her pleasure, then come all over them.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Yes he is aroused by her pregnancy

She should be happy. Instead she chooses to control and restrict him. Letting him nurse obviously turned her on. She even inserted her vibrator. She had an orgasm, later sensing another on the way she demands he delay his which he does till after her 2nd and she gives permission.

Does she thank him? No, she announces she will buy a pump and maybe, once in a rare while, she might occasionally allow him to participate again.

He is turned on by her pregnancy and lactating. She gets off denying him his natural reaction to her body. It could be a long 4 months.

Please learn the difference between shudder and shutter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheAdventurer@TheAdventurer
15/11/2022 Hi guys, Felt like its been a long time since last contact, just wanted to say I'm still alive and kicking. I come back to writing every now and again and still have the plan in place for the total overarching series. Something about where Danny's Growing Lust is j...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES