All Comments on 'Lawyer-Client Privilege'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1about 11 years ago
I am your fan

I am your fan. Usha story was great. But this one is the best. The twist at the end was good. Scenario is open to imagination. Either he gets beaten or mother also joins in. Fun to read.

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 11 years ago
Wow

Umm, this was so hot I had to go pleasure myself.

I loved that he was being so sacriligeous (sorry I don't know how to spell that word) that made it so naughty. I know that Megan enjoyed the taboo aspect of it all, too.

Her mother walking in at the end made me chuckle, great twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

Great story here! I hope to see more soon. Well done, sir!

jimewestjimewestabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Up to your usual "reluctant-but-horny" standards.

Well-Done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No one does it like you

Your reluctant stories are the best on the web. If any man in my life could make me as hot as you do I would marry him. Well done as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Bit into this and I imagined it was a priest that did the seducing - found that a real turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5*****

Really liked it. Thanks for writing..you are the best. tom anon

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

It is a great story and I enjoyed it immensely. I hope the author continues to post new stories.

2p1k32p1k3over 10 years ago
Excellent

I love coercion stories like this.

I believe that this story is a fine example for other writers to learn from.

If the author is thinking of revealing more of Megan and Arbuthnot's future. I think it would be great to keep it grounded somewhat with accepting responsibility, and explore other fetishes. Such as mother-daughter incest with Arbuthnot.

As the best friend of Megan's father, Arbuthnot is bound to care about his best friend's daughter. Maybe even create conflict with his Atheism... namely you do that with what an atheist may call fortuitous coincidences.

Maybe those ideas will help you as much as they did me as I typed them out. Thank you for sharing your time. May the Force be always be with you. :)

bipalovabipalovaalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic story

All of your stories have such a great build up. I really wish you'd write some moreā€¦ They are addictive! Without a doubt, the best descriptions of reluctant arousal I have ever read. Keep writing!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...