All Comments on 'Lawyer, Lawyer Pt. 02'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it !

Very good, and as always, loved the writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!

I love the idea of it all!! What a tool for generating a plot line! Although, dolls could also turned into huge spy plot-line as well. Imagine the possibilities of being able to question any female in the world! Maybe in the next set of stories, there could be a spy-ken doll introduced into the works too. Especially if he had free will like sandy. Instant meta-morph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where's Waldo?

.. I found Barbie Benton! One of the Opus Christe chief's daughters is named after Hugh Hefner's girlfriend of 8 years, 1969-1976.

It must be the 4th time I read this fantastic story. I'm sorry that the opening book, Living Dolls, is no longer available on Literotica.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
More!

I want More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn good writing

I just love the way you write! This is not just erotic fiction, it is just damn good writing. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Hale1Hale1over 11 years ago
I agree

With the previous comment your story lines twist and turn but your characters stay true and the erotica doesn't overwhelm the readers.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Interesting fun entertaining story with a flash of literotica.

I enjoyed this story immensely. Thanks for the ride.

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

Okay, so you don't totally suck balls. For a bit there I was energizing my mental cannons to give you cussing of a lifetime, when I thought(prematurely, I know) you were gonna make the two couples swingers or some shit like that. Glad for that really nice twist there at the end. Still don't like your previous chapter, though. So there.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago

LW? Authors need to carefully consider the category they choose. This tale is very good, but the overall themes are closer to Non-Human (like Living Dolls) or Mystery or even Humor than Loving Wives. And the title was kinda relevant in Part 1, but did not relate to Part 2 AT ALL. Frankly, the four stories coulda/shoulda ALL been subsumed under the Living Dolls title!

4*. (5 if under Non-Human.)

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end, although the happy endings are rather fragile, as Andy will get a shock if he ever uses the words "living doll" near his wife, e.g. when reminiscing about this whole "Catholic terrorist pornographer monks" episode, and someone could refer to a woman as a living doll in Molly's presence.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Just got lost too often, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very confusing. Sad they killed the little girl at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different. 4, although a lot of effort, some cute parts, but really a 3, "to me," at best. Good that you got it outta your system, like flem.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

twists and turns and great !! nice little satire of religion being perverted .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous