Lay-Offs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers

She handed it to me and I moved over to the door, I began licking it as a lolly-pop I stopped long enough to say to Sam, "Better clean your face and fix your hair, you look a mess, when your done we'll take a few more minutes." I brushed the front of my dress smooth and walked back to my desk, looking at the clock on my desk Samantha had been in my office now for forty-eight minutes.

I sat down amazed at myself, amazed of what I had said, acted and did. I also realized that it was all because of that letter. The letter basically told me that if anyone complained about anything that the head office would know it was nothing more than a lie. That my integrity was with out question. I knew I had the power. At the moment Samantha knew I had the power.

I sat down and a few moments later Samantha came out of my bathroom. She looked normal. I had the hose still on my desk and I asked, ": Where are your panties?"

Samantha reached in her dress pocket and pulled them out. I stuck out my hand and she handed them to me. I brought them to my nose and took a long deep smell of them. God she smelled so good. They were still damp (that is how wet they were when she took them off earlier) I said, "If you don't mind Sam, I want to keep these, would that be OK with you dear?"

Samantha smiled, "Sure, I won't be needing them any longer anyway." She picked up her hose, and said, "I'll put these in my purse, and it is going to be nice to dress sexy. Is there any limits or can I just do what I want?"

I looked at her and thought a moment, "I have a feeling you really want to stay working here. Nope, there are no limits. Just remember the dress code is out the window, I am not about to tell you what to wear, but the women that dress showing they are wanting and ready for sex, will be at the top of my stay list. You have an idea what I like, and what we did here today is tame to what I want to do and see."

Samantha turned took two steps then stopped, turning back to me she asked, "Can I ask you a personnel question?"

I sat there thinking to myself, from what we just did why would she ask me that? "Sure go ahead."

Walking back to the desk and leaned over and asked, "Do you like to go down on a girl? I never did it before today and I liked it. Do you like eating pussy?"

I looked at her, I did not expect her to ask that question to me. I have fantasized for years of sucking off a man, eating out another woman, but until today I had never tasted any other female (or man). Cleaning up my rubber lover that Sam used had up till then been the closest thing I could say I did.

I smiled, "Honey the only thing you need to know is I love your mouth on mine. Later this week I'm going to have that tongue of yours in my ass. Don't worry about having your cunt licked, I can guarantee you that with in three days you will have a hot mouth down between your legs. You will feel just how wonderful it feels, now go back to work and send in Frank."

"Oh yeah, one more thing Sam. Not one word about the lay-offs until I speak with everybody. I mean no one. If I get any idea that the word has gotten out everyone that I have spoken to will be fired. It is going to take me three maybe four days, you will know who I have spoken with by the way they dress. If anyone asks you about your attire tell them they need to speak with me to get my permission. Not one word to Frank and if you are going to be the cunt I want working around here I would think you would be jumping his bones more often that is what sluts do isn't it Sam?"

Samantha looked at, "You are right, any good slut worth her salt would just fuck all day to hell with the job."

I perked up, the bitch was being sarcastic; I said in a very stern tone. "The job will not suffer. I am giving you freedom to do anything you want, but the job will not suffer! Don't fuck with me on this. All I am doing is never mind what I am doing, just go do your job and keep in mind I want my employees to be super sexual now instead of dead wood around here."

Nothing more was said as Samantha walked out.

I buzzed Becky and when she came in I told her, "I am looking for Frank, when he gets here I do not want to be disturbed under any circumstance. I have a letter from the head office that I need to discuss with everyone including you. It is personnel and I need at least an hour with each employee, keep this to your self and when Frank leaves you and I will talk."

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers