All Comments on 'Layers Ch. 05'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Another awsum chapter hope theres more

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Very Good

Your take on were-wolves is interesting. I prefer the type of were-wolves from "Underworld" and not "Twilight" (the kiddy movies). I also read the "To Love A Stray" by "Mygypsy" and they are fantastic. It would be cool if he and the couple were part of a new clan and his transformation to female was permanent it would be interesting to see him (or her) have cubs. I wish I were a female were-wolf having cubs.

mph5mphmph5mphover 11 years ago
more more more!

god that's an incredibly interesting take on this. i hope you continue and turn this into a larger series! Good Job!

animeturtleanimeturtleover 11 years ago
Keep writing

You are a good writer, please keep writing. Your concept of the were she wolf is excellent, your plot is very well thought of, you also have a good build with your characters. Your details of what is going on is really good, who knows you be on the bookstore selves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Layers Ch. 04 Previous Part
Layers Series Info