Laying Hardwood Ch. 02

Story Info
Tommy is hired to lay hardwood for pregnant Hannah.
4.3k words
4.59
9.8k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

[thanks to carnevil9 for the edit]

"Can you help me lay some hardwood at Hannah's?"

A month had passed since Tommy and Seth had laid hardwood at Seth's mother's house. That had led to unexpected sexual hi-jinks between Tommy and Virginia, who was Seth and Hannah's mother. Tommy knew her as known as "Aunt Ginny" because she had helped raise Tommy. Not incest, just a fabulous adventure with an open-minded and well experienced older woman.

Tommy's lust had been amplified by Hannah's hanging around Ginny's as they worked. Seth's older sister was married, but her hubby, Aaron had picked that weekend to socialize with country club business prospects. Bored and slightly pissed off, Hannah had teased and flirted with Tommy, making his wood hard, which Virginia took advantage of.

"Why can't Aaron do it with you?" Tommy asked his pal.

"Too busy trying to make money to support my sister's expensive tastes. He is in Atlantic City on a junket with clients. Has to pay for their new condo some how."

"Couldn't they just have bought a condo with hardwood floors if that was what they wanted?"

"Hannah did not care until Mom got hers- then she saw how good they look, and what good work we did, so she asked me. Come on, buddy, I could use some of Aaron's cash."

'Mom got hers indeed' thought Tommy, who wondered how much Hannah knew about that, and whether this was a subtle hint. Was the 'good work' the daytime flooring job, or the after hours sex?

Hannah was Tommy's personal unobtainable sex goddess, and if she wanted him, he would not want to miss the chance. He would just need to be cautious, in case despite Aaron's frequent absences, she was still very married. Or was she?

"Dude, if I get blue balls hanging around your sister, you will owe me big time."

"Ew, dude, she's like all married and such."

"Like Stevie says, married ones are easy- you know they fuck, and after a while they want variety, or a get even fuck, or a pay more attention to me fuck."

Stevie was the ladies man of their crew.

"Don't call my sister easy..."

"...even though she sure acted that way at your Mom's when we did that hardwood."

"You didn't..."

"Naw, but she sure made my wood hard. "

"Even the thought of you beating off thinking about my sister is gross."

"That's okay, I found other relief."

Tommy paused, afraid he had said too much, that Seth would figure out about Tommy and Ginny. That could rock their friendship, and bring an end to the occasional booty calls Tommy had enjoyed these past months. But he owed Seth the help, and seeing Hannah was just a bonus.

Even a very pregnant Hannah. She had been showing when she had teased Tommy at Ginny's place, and Tommy had not seen her since, so he was especially curious how round her baby bump had become as it turned into a bulge. Tommy had discovered watching Hannah earlier that he found pregnant women especially sexy. In the weeks that intervened, he had noticed how many of his age group were expecting babies. As a result, he walked around half hard much of the time. He had little doubt that being around a very preggers Hannah would grow his wood to fullness.

Unlike the venture which led to sex with Virginia, Tommy did not sleep over at Hannah's place to better focus on the work. Just as well, because he knew that seeing Hannah at night would drive him crazy. He had heard that pregnant ladies went pee a lot, often at night. He could imagine lying awake, listening to Hannah's quiet footfalls, straining to hear the tinkle as she wet the porcelain. He started to jerk off thinking about that, and always climaxed to the image of him encountering Hannah in the hallway after midnight.

Once, in that fantasy, Tommy's hard wood bumped up against Hannah's baby bulge.

Hannah giggled "Piss hard-on, Tommy?"

"Tommy stammered, "What do you know about..."

"Seth is my brother silly, I used to see bulges in his jammies even before he was old enough for wet dreams. Totally innocent."

Tommy wanted to tell his dream woman that there was nothing innocent about his hardness, that he listened for her and that his imagination got him off, but even in a dream state, he lacked the courage.

In that dream, Hannah saved him.

"Aaron never changes out the TP. And the spares are in that closet behind you. I was just about to get a fresh roll to wipe with. Instead, I'm standing here, pee running down my inner thigh, my labia damp, taking to you."

Her fingers brushed the hem of her nightie as she spoke.

Tommy imagined that she would then lean closer, her lips to his ear.

"Maybe I should just have you lick me clean instead?"

Without awaiting a response, Hannah would pull up her nightie to her waist, the back of her hand brushing against Tommy's cock where it was bouncing against her bulge.

"Touch me," Tommy imagined her moaning.

And he would touch her, rubbing her belly with both hands, watching the blush spread from her cheeks down her throat to her chest. He knew once he touched the baby bulge, he would be compelled to lick that throat, nibbling the neck, as his hands slid up to caress her swollen breasts.

He then would lick down her entire body as he played with her nipples. Her wetness would await his tongue.

Tommy realized that his imagination of what would happen with Hannah was richer and hotter than his real sex with Virginia. His cock throbbed just thinking of the possibility that she might want his hard wood.

He pictured his cock throbbing as he went down on her, kissing her swollen labia; licking up her gaping slit; teasing her pearl; then flattening his tongue and swiping down the slit. Tommy was a young man, but had the right combination of eagerness, energy and experience to continue lapping at a woman's cunt until she begged him to suck her clit. He imagined that Hannah would be no different.

Would she moan how much better Tommy's tongue was than Aaron's? That Aaron never made her as hot as Tommy did?

Tommy's jealousy of Aaron was tempered by that possibility, even if it was only a dream.

A dream in which Tommy made his dream woman explode in a climax by rotating her pearly with his tongue as his teeth teased the base. Tommy would hold onto Hannah's hips, not removing his lips until her convulsions of ecstasy fully subsided, drinking up as much of her fluids as he could.

Only then would Hannah grasp his hardness and demand that Tommy fuck her face. He would happily oblige.

Virginia had brought gusto and immense experience to sucking Tommy's weapon, but in his dreams, Hannah was even better than her mother. She would explore his erection with just the tip of her tongue before kissing his tip, which after the cunnilingus would already be dripping just the slightest of seepage of seed. Then she would spiral her tongue around his helmet before taking him deep into her throat- once, twice, thrice.

Tommy always came quickly stroking his meat to that fantasy. He never lasted long enough to picture what fucking the pregnant babe would be like. Some days, he wondered why- though he had never seen Hannah nude, her clothing had been skimpy enough at Virginia's pool that it left little to the imagination, and Tommy had a very active imagination. His brain did supply fantasies about what her nipples and cunt looked like, but in them, she was posing, not fucking. Was he treating her like too much of an unobtainable goddess?

He wondered and pondered. And would jerk off to his usual thoughts of blowjobs and titty licking. He sometimes wondered about titty fucking, but was unsure how that might work with the baby bump growing daily.

Finally, the weekend of the work arrived. Tommy arrived at Hannah's early, expecting to help Seth unload a truck, but Aaron had arranged to have the delivery guys do that in advance. Seth was not yet there when Hannah, in a sheer robe, opened the door for Tommy.

"You're early, I was just about to shower before you guys get going," she said.

Tommy tried not to stare at the nipples tenting the fabric, or the enlarged belly forcing its will against the cord holding the robe closed- a strip of belly showed, but the pussy remained hidden. Once she turned and walked deeper into the condo, Tommy was able to stare at her still firm ass without fear.

"I called Seth. Told him not to arrive too early. I thought he would pass it along. Anyway, go get coffee from the kitchen, I will be a few minutes- as my body grows, showering routines keep adjusting. Pretty soon I'll need someone to wash my feet."

"Sounds like a job for Aaron."

"More like work for real workers, guys handy with their hands. Like you and Seth. I watched you work at Mom's. You have real muscles and callouses on your hands."

Tommy looked at his hands to have something to do while he processed the information that his dream woman liked to watch him work. He had no words to use to respond.

Hannah giggled naughtily. "I guess I better get wet. If I need help, I will give you a shout. Coffee is hot."

'So are you,' Tommy wanted to say, but held his tongue, heading to the kitchen.

No sooner had Tommy poured the coffee than Hannah called out.

"This body wash is some aggressive guy shit Aaron likes. Can you see if I left mine in the kitchen? If not, he took mine by accident and I'm stuck with this."

One glance confirmed that no body wash lay on the counter. Luckily, Tommy did not have to suggest dish soap as an option.

"I have some hand soap in my kit that I use to take the grease and stuff off after I work. It just has a very faint smell of vanilla bean- not strong like girly stuff, but pleasant. Neutral, like."

"That should work. Can you bring it to me?"

Tommy walked to the bathroom without even thinking about what he was doing, or what might transpire. To his shock, the door was wide open. When he looked in, he could see Hannah from behind in the shower enclosure, water running down her back where she had obviously wet her hair to begin the shower, before noticing the soap situation. He rapped on the open door to announce his arrival.

Hannah giggled.

"So far, you haven't seen much more of me than you did when I was in my bikini at Mom's house."

Tommy's gaze traced her voluptuous curves, somehow much sexier without the scraps of fabric of a swimsuit. So much for the claims that a bit of clothing made a woman sexier. More like a bit of baby made her the most sexy woman Tommy had ever seen in any state of dress.

"Come on, I won't bite...unless you want me to."

Hannah swirled an eighth of a turn, extending an arm past the clear shower door. Tommy noted that she did not even try to cover he swollen tits with her other arm, assuring that he got a good look at her treasures. He almost forgot to trace his gaze down the roundness of her belly to see that the pudenda was shaved.

A shiver ran through his body as he stepped closer.

"Closer. I don't want to step out of the shower."

"What if I get wet?"

"Then you'll have no reason not to strip naked and join me. I really could use some help with hard to reach places. Every day, I seem to get more awkward. Just try not to get the floor wet."

Tommy's cock was vibrating against his pants. He worried his zipper might burst. Still, he stepped up right beside the shower and handed Hannah the soap. As he did so, she had to turn to grab it. Her breasts wobbled deliciously. For the first time ever, Tommy saw his dream girl's nipples. They were pink like roses, puffy and erect. He could not help himself- he had to stare at them. His tongue even wet his lips. Finally, he gave his head a little shake, thinking; 'Now she'll send me away for perving on her.'

To Tommy's amazement, Hannah did nothing of the sort. Instead, she took the soap and lathered up her belly, drawing Tommy's gaze down to the baby bump.

Hannah giggled.

"So glad you like my preggers body. Aaron finds it unappealing, I'm afraid. The bigger I get, the more excuses he finds not to be around. And..."

She sighed, seemingly uncertain to go on. She stamped her foot and bit her bottom lip before continuing.

"... we haven't had sex in over a month. I keep having to recharge my toys, but they never are good as a real man."

She turned to rinse her body, so did not notice that Tommy was drooling and his fingers had unconsciously started to stroke the bulge in his pants.

Tommy stepped into the shower, his fingers reaching automatically to massage Hannah's shoulders, and rub down her back to her waist. He saw a washing puff on the wall. Grabbing it, he painted circles in the divot at the base of her spine.

"You need some soap, silly," Hannah giggled. Looking down, Tommy's excitement had to be apparent to her.

"Maybe you ought to strip, keep your clothes dry," she said almost in a whisper.

Despite her suggestion about keeping the clothes dry, Hannah helped Tommy undress quickly, but at least his garments ended up on the floor outside the wet zone.

Hannah's lips may have accidentally brushed Tommy's cheek, but it was definitely no accident that caused her soapy fist to close around his hardness. As she stroked him from root to tip and down again, her lips found Tommy's. Her tongue pushed inside his mouth, forcing him to open his teeth and respond with his own tongue. Tommy felt light-headed as he kissed his dream girl for the first time. He barely noticed how her baby bump brushed against his belly, or the stiffness of her nipples against his chest.

He was momentarily disappointed when Hannah broke the kiss, although she continued to stroke his cock. But then she dropped to her knees.

"Looks delicious, but I don't want a mouthful of soap. Step under the water."

She shuffled back on her knees, pulling Tommy forward until the spray rinsed him.

As soon as the tip was suds free, Hannah bobbed her head down, swirling her tongue around the helmet, particularly exploring the ridge, and then stabbing the tip of her tongue into his slit.

"You are so tasty." she moaned. "Now I need a mouthful of your seed."

She expertly fisted Tommy's shaft a few more times, all while bathing his mushroom top with her tongue. The fingers of her other hand cupped his scrotum, rolling his swollen balls within. She stopped this after a moment, leaving Tommy a bit puzzled. Then she lowered her mouth once again fully over his cock, taking it into her throat. This time, the little finger of the hand cupping the scrotum curled up along Tommy's taint, teasing his anus open.

The instant Hannah's fingernail touched Tommy's prostate, he shot a great gob of goo into her throat. He would have continued to pump his load, but Hannah expertly choked off the flow, using her fingers as an improvized cock ring. She raised her head up, dropping her jaw to display the cream coating her cheeks, strings of sperm running from upper teeth to lower. Hannah smiled, her come coated teeth dazzling, and then carefully swallowed Tommy's offering.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Your cock is so much better than Aaron's. I wish that I had started fucking you years ago- at my wedding maybe, or even your eighteenth birthday."

Hannah rose from her knees. She was just a bit shorter than Tommy, the perfect height for her nipples to brush his chest, her cunt to press against his still throbbing cock.

"Fuck me, Tommy, fuck me right here," she moaned. "Feel how wet I am."

Grabbing Tommy's wrist, she tugged his arm down her curved belly, allowing it to linger and appreciate that specific beautiful feature She carefully guided the tips of his fingers to her cunt, then shoved them deep into her gash. Tommy rotated his fingers, hearing the squishiness over the sound of running water. He expected that she might raise his hand to his mouth, offering- no, demanding- that he taste her. Instead, she brought his fingers to her own mouth, tasting herself, moaning deeply, her knees quaking. The electricity ran from her tongue to Tommy's fingers, then down his spine, bursting as a bubble of precum popping on the tip of his cock. That still hard weapon quivered against Hannah, dream girl about to become lover, all the way through Tommy's body and out the tip of his aching cock.

Hannah ran her thumb along that tip, and once again tasted Tommy's seed.

Tommy could feel Hannah breathing, not only where her nipples brushed his chest, but where her baby grew within her.

Any of the girls Tommy had fucked to this point would simply thrust his meat into their cunts at that point, probably throwing their legs up around his thighs and backing up to lean against the shower wall, yelling something like "Ride'em Cowboy!"

But Hannah closed her warm fist around his shaft, stroking the erect flesh. The fingers of her other hand moved Tommy's hand until his fingers were buried in her sodden cunt. She started using his fist like a flesh dildo, pumping his digits in and out of her, in rhythm with the tempo that her other hand kept on his aching cock.

"I'm such a dirty little girl," she giggled. "But I'm guessing that's how you like it."

"I love...it." Tommy hesitantly managed to avoid exposing his shame by saying "you." If Hannah thought this was more than a romp, she might reconsider. A pregnant married woman did not need the complication of a serious lover, did she? Wasn't she just having a 'girls wanna have fun' moment?

"Fuck my hungry cunt," Hannah demanded.

To underscore the point, she stroked Tommy's erection.

Tommy had often imagined fucking Hannah, but never while she was pregnant and in the shower. That did not stop his desire from being fulfilled though. First, he just rubbed his length along her slit, his tip teasing her clit as her labia swelled up even more hungrily, and her gash gaped wide.

"NOW" she demanded, softening it with a kiss.

Tommy's prick slid effortlessly past Hannah's wet labia to enter the space of his dreams.

Ohmigawd! You feel so fucking fantastic!" Hannah screamed. "Your cock is so huge, it fills me just right."

Hannah moaned as her cunt pulsed and throbbed, milking Tommy.

"Now, fill me with your spunk," she giggled. "At least you know you won't knock me up."

Hannah climaxed first, her body shaking. Somehow, she retained enough presence of mind to reach around and stimulate Tommy's prostate, always a surefire way to cause a man to explode. Hannah's body was still quaking as great gobs of goo filled her womb, or at least that part of it not filled by the baby in progress. Tommy held her until the last waves and his final spurts passed.

"I'd love you to eat out my cream pie, but Seth might be here any moment, and you need to rinse off."

Tommy barely had time to sponge off his man parts before they heard the door.

"Sis, are you here?"

Luckily, the illicit lovers managed to fool Seth into believing that Tommy was struggling with the coffee maker while waiting for Hannah to finish her shower. Seth rejected starting with a coffee break.

"This job is much smaller than Mom's house. I think we should get started, get finished. Not like we want to sleep over."

"Maybe he doesn't, but I bet you do," Hannah whispered.

Seth set a tremendous pace, and the hardwood was laid quickly, with a minimum of puns. Hannah went out for most of the day, over to Ginny's. That made Tommy concerned that Hannah might learn that her mother had been his most recent lover.

Fortunately, when Hannah returned, it was apparent she had not discussed her infidelity with her mom. Her cheerful attitude suggested that she had in fact spent her time sunning by the pool, not chatting about Tommy's sex life.

Getting Seth to leave first was tricky. As Hannah's brother, he might logically stay for dinner, or to help clean up. As Tommy's best friend, an after working beer was in order.

Hannah solved the problem by whispering to Tommy "go for a beer then sneak back. I need you to fuck my ass."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers
12