Laying Hardwood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last sentence echoed in Tommy's mind throughout his drink with Seth, such that he barely paid attention at all.

Fortunately, Seth was anxious to get home and get ready for a date, so did not propose anything to interfere with Tommy returning to Hannah's. Seth also did not blink when Tommy "remembered" that he had left a tool at her apartment. The moment Tommy arrived, Hannah grabbed his hand and led him back to the shower.

"Hurry up and strip, I want-no, need- you to fuck my ass. Aaron doesn't like anal, so I really miss it. Besides-"

Hannah paused, chewing her lower lip.

"I think my pussy is already stretched for the baby, and I don't want you to feel like I'm loose and sloppy. If you fuck my ass now, and still want my pussy, I will let you fuck it later."

Her clothes were off and she stepped into the shower, looking just as hot and wonderful as she had that morning. Tommy hurried to follow. He had enjoyed fucking Ginny's ass, but bet himself that her daughter was tighter and would be an even better experience.

Hannah turned and kissed him slowly and tenderly, her baby bump just grazing his abs. She did not hesitate to push her tongue past his teeth, and did not whimper when Tommy gave it a quick nip.

She turned again, facing the wall, hands forward for balance and leverage, pressing her ass into Tommy's groin. His cock was already rock hard.

Tommy instinctively reached around and found Hannah's swollen boobs and sensitive nipples. His palms squeezed the melons as his fingers scissored around the tips.

"Ohhh...it's just like I always dreamed your touch would be. At my wedding, I kept hoping we could sneak off and have a quick fuck, but too many people. This is much better, but we waited so long."

She rotated her hips, grinding her anal cleave against Tommy's shaft.

"I need my ass fucked NOW."

Hannah reached to the side and grabbed some body wash, spraying a giant glob onto the tip of Tommy's weapon, and another on her ass where it quickly ran to the opening of her rosebud.

Tommy lined his lance up to that puckered entrance, designed first as an exit. Maybe that was what made assfucking so taboo, and thrilling.

"Are you ready?"

"Don't be too gentle. I like it a little rough."

'Like mother, like daughter,' Tommy thought.

Hannah arched her back, pressing her anus against the tip of his cock. Her sphincter muscle relaxed on contact. This was no virgin ass that Tommy was fucking. But then, Hannah had admitted to missing anal, which implied she had tried it, and liked it before.

The shower gel acted as an effective lube. Tommy's length was sucked deep inside Hannah's cavity in a single smooth stroke. Her colon stretch just enough to maintain a tight sheath around his throbbing member.

"I love your size. You stretch me just right. You are perfect for ass fucking."

Tommy said nothing, just grunted, then kissed behind her left ear.

"Bite me there, baby."

"What about marks? What if Aaron notices?"

"Not likely, but so what if he does? I don't mind him knowing I had fun while he was off getting drunk and stupid."

Tommy dutifully and enthusiastically nibbled her ear lobe, then licked about an inch along her flesh, stopping and giving the side of her neck a good graze. Hannah slammed her glutes harder into his groin, groaning loudly.

Their fucking became frantic. Each stroke seemed to drive Tommy deeper. Hannah just moaned more mightily.

Tommy kept one hand on Hannah's boobs at all times, but allowed himself to explore the curve of her baby belly, which seemed to turn her on even more, as her moans again turned into groans and her hips twisted wildly. Her bowel began contracting, as if trying to milk Tommy's member.

An orgasm surged through Hannah's body. Her flesh shook as waves of energy radiated from her clit through her spine, down to her toes, and threatening to explode out the top of her head. Her anus spasmed around Tommy's cock. He tried to keep thrusting deep within her bowel, but before long he lost control, painting Hannah's colon with great gobs of goo. Tommy tensed, frozen in place until the final thick blast of his seed erupted. Even then, he held Hannah as his deflated cock twitched and pulsed within her and she groaned through her climax.

"I've never felt so full," Hannah moaned breathlessly. "I want you to stay the night, hold me in your arms, and fuck my cunt doggy style in the morning. I love wake-up sex the best and Aaron is too afraid of hurting the baby."

And so it came to pass. But what would happen afterwards? Could Tommy resist the increased attraction of Hannah's growing belly? Would Aaron come to his senses before his marriage was ruined?

12