All Comments on 'Laying the Ghost'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great character development

One of the more thoughtful intelligently written stories I've seen here. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent

More of the adventures of Ellen and friends would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Charater Development -- 2

I can only second the succinct comment of "Great Character" from another Anonymous.

--------

Well done, you are an excellent wordsmith, and unless my editorial eyes were clouded by your excellent narrative, it was error free ... unlike a lot on here who obviously forget to proof their own stuff, or haven't progressed much beyond the schoolboy craze of yesteryear of circulating stories at school hideaways during recess time.

---

Looking forward to the next adventure of Ellen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Terrific

Looking forward to more stories of from this cast of charactors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ellen is Back!

It's work like this that puts the "lit" in literotica. The characters are intelligent and the situations read well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Want more from these people

Hope to hear more about ellen and her lover and his sister. Also about some of the other pepole in

the story.

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful set of characters

Please keep using them in future stories. (You *have* set that up, you know.)

David48David48over 18 years ago
Conspiracy of the hard

Takes match-making to a new plateau. Has the fantasy been expunged by this one time bro/sis union? I fucking doubt it! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WICKED!!!!! >:)

Please DO NOT STOP WRITING!!! Talent like this must be out there for the untalented testosterone driven lust heads like me. Your writing style and story buildup is "WICKED" and very desirable. I look forward to more of your work and you are bookmarded in my "favorites". Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story grouping

I like the main character and all the others , nice work , keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Eh

I must say, I'm not here to read a novel. I'm here to cum. One of the best submissions I have read, but it doesn't belong here.

I think it's way to much for your average reader.

carbinemastercarbinemasteralmost 13 years ago
well done

I'm not normally a fan of sibling lust. Having said that, I must say I really enjoyed this tail...whoops, I meant tale! I liked the tenderness, and frankly the characters were likeable as well. It was an all-round good read. Well Done!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Even though your bio seems to indicate that this was the last .....

episode of Matt, Kathy, Lisa, moms, Ellen and her friends, I must think that there are so many loose ends (unfinished couplings) that you will have to come (cum) back to them at some time. On the other hand, apparently you have lots of ideas and situations as your list of submissions is long, so maybe you will be taking us on new journeys. I look eagerly for both. You make reading fun, and I appreciate your efforts.

mammoetmammoetalmost 11 years ago
great again

keep the story going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a little goofy

Good story idea but your phrasing and word choices are awkward.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
You are one damn good author !

And Ellen is one hot woman.

I only wish I'd had an Aunty Ellen when I was growing up.

Another great story - thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

It's all been said and I second all of it, best I've read here in a very long time, thank you.

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
Another 5 stars

Well i read your latest story and enjoyed it as i commented , so i thought try another one , much shorter , but equally as good , i will now be reading some of your other stories , and hopefully they will not disappoint , many thanks for your time and effort given to us your readers .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...