Laying the Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her hands. "If you got the chance, would you have him?"

Sarah looked away from me, silent. Eventually, she looked me in the eye again. "Yes," she whispered, "I'd like to know."

"Well, kid, until I can get you and your brother's latent desires and mutual curiosity satisfied, I won't have him to myself. I say again, what are we going to do?"

Sarah made a face, shrugging. "I have no idea. What am I supposed to do? Go up to him, say 'Ellen told me you want to fuck me, let's do it' or something?"

I laughed. "That might work! No, I do actually have an idea."

"So tell me."

"You know the Elsman family come back from Europe on Friday?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Well, I'll be moving into my apartment on Saturday."

"Of course! Sorry, I'd forgotten. Want a hand?"

"Please. Not that I have anything but a few clothes to move, at least at first. What I thought was, the following weekend I'd have a little housewarming party, some family, a few friends. Bill, obviously, and you."

Sarah grinned. "And Bill doesn't go home when everyone else does?"

"Exactly. But then, neither do you. Or you could go to your apartment and then come back. I'll give you a key." I grinned in my turn. "It's not as if you had far to travel."

"Your apartment is a whole floor higher than mine. I might get altitude sickness."

"Ha ha. What do you think."

Sarah hugged me tightly. "My pussy is wet already. What do I do? Sneak in and just climb into bed with you guys?"

"Dunno. Any thoughts?"

"Will you tell him in advance?"

"I don't think so, he might get cold feet."

"Okay, get him naked, get him into bed, and get him warmed up. I'll sneak in, get undressed in the living-room, then crawl in. That will be the time to tell him."

I laughed. "He'll either fuck you, fuck me, fuck both of us or fuck off! Preferably the third."

"Both?"

"Both."

"I'll drink to that!" And she did.

My little party went well. Bill was there, obviously, and Sarah. Bill's two partners, my fellow workers, Hank Walton and Jeff Ellis, were there. Hank with his wife Trish, temporarily parted from their brood of youngsters and enjoying it. My sister Alice, Matt's mom, stopped by for a while but left early. Matt was there, with his horny girlfriend, Kathy, and I thought back to the weekend when the three of us had seemed to spend most of our time in bed together.

Matt took advantage of a brief lull in the hubbub to take me to one side.

"Bill?" he asked. "Is he the one?"

"Maybe. We get on well together."

"In bed?"

I grinned at him. "Nearly as good as you, stud."

He gave me a quick hug. "Good luck, Ellen. You deserve a good one."

Matt had asked if they could bring Kathy's mom, Anne, along too. I had wondered why but when I saw the three of them together I suddenly realized. Hell, he was fucking mother and daughter! Chance brought Anne and I together later and she stopped to thank me for inviting her.

"No problem, Anne. Matt and Kathy asked if you could come. Heck, what's one extra?" I took a chance. "Do you enjoy fucking Matt?"

She gave me a startled look, but before she had a chance to reply, I said, "Good, isn't he?"

She glared at me for a moment, then relaxed, laughing. "To answer your questions, yes, I do and yes, he is. Apart from his mother, is there any female here Matt hasn't bedded?"

I giggled. "I'm pretty certain Trish has escaped his attentions. I don't think Sarah has had him, although I haven't asked her. Me, you and Kathy are definitely amongst the fallen."

"You can add Kathy's friend Lisa Larson to the list. Lisa's mom, Eve, too," said Anne dryly, then stopped, a look of horror on her face.

"It's okay, Anne, I won't tell." Wow! Busy Matt.

She relaxed again, studying me. "How did you know? About me, I mean."

"I didn't. I guessed and took a chance. Something about the way you are together. Nothing overt, and to someone who didn't know you guys perfectly innocent, but there's something about the way Matt touches a woman he's fond of." I chuckled. "Good job I was right, could have been embarrassing otherwise."

"He's quite tactile, isn't he? But never uncomfortably so, I'm pleased to say. I am rather fond of my daughter's boyfriend, Ellen." She laughed. "He's a damn' good fuck, too, isn't he?"

"He's all of that, Anne."

"I need a man of my own, Ellen. They're willing, but it's not fair on Kathy, much as she seems to enjoy our occasional threesomes. I don't really think I should be there when my daughter and her boyfriend are making love. Problem is, at my age where do I find a man who isn't already taken?"

"I don't know, Anne, but if you want to discuss your frustrations, you're welcome at our Monday night Bitchin' Bee."

"Bitchin' Bee?"

I laughed. "Bill's sister, Sarah, got me involved. Nothing formal, just a bunch of us women meet at Reilly's Bar on a Monday. We have a booth semi-reserved until eight. No-one shows, the barman just lets it go. Otherwise a bunch of us, whoever's free, drop by for a gossip and a bitch. It's fun. You'd be welcome."

"And it gets me out of the house more often. I might just do that, Ellen. Monday? Will you be there?"

"Me and Sarah both, probably." A signal caught my eye. Sarah, waving an empty glass in mock distress. "Excuse me, I must play hostess."

It seemed no time at all before my guests were leaving, their good wishes in my ears and their gifts scattered around, until only Bill and Sarah were left. Bill and I had made no secret of our mutual attraction, and some of the parting comments were to the point, linking 'house-warming' and 'bed-warming'.

Sarah came across and kissed me, then Bill.

"Look after her, brother, or face my wrath," she declaimed in mock-dramatic tones.

"Can't have that, can I?" He hugged his sister and made a point of escorting her to the door, so I couldn't hide Sarah in one of the other rooms. Behind his back she winked at me, making a 'ten minutes' signal. I grinned and nodded.

With the door closed behind her, Bill took me in his arms and kissed me soundly. I kissed him back with just as much enthusiasm. Eventually I broke the kiss.

"You are planning to stay and give me the benefit of that prick of yours, aren't you?"

"Try and stop me."

"Get into bed. I need a very quick shower. I'm all sticky."

"Okay, hon. Don't be long."

I wasn't, and made sure I didn't wet my hair, and ten minutes later I was fresh and ready. On my way to the bedroom I glanced into the living room which was lit only by a small table lamp, and spotted Sarah. She'd let herself back into my apartment and was busy shucking her clothes. I knew what she looked like naked because we'd swum together in the Elsman pool. Slim, but with bigger tits than me, she was a sight to stir any man's blood. She spotted me and wiggled her fingers in greeting. I pointed to where my watch would normally be and held up two fingers. She nodded.

Bill was lying on his back on my bed, gently caressing his erection. He smiled to see me.

"We're ready for you, baby."

"Mmm, goody! Me want!" And I did. I wasn't quite ready to let Bill know his sister was outside, naked, and ready to fuck. I knelt on the bed, bent over and gave his pole the Ellen Tranter patent lollipop lick, from root to crown and back again, before taking the swollen cap into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it.

Bill groaned, his eyes shut, and from the corner of my eye I glimpsed movement. Moving my head slightly I made sure it was Sarah, at the doorway, the dim light from the living-room highlighting her curves. I gave Bill's prick one last hard suck, making him gasp, then reluctantly took my mouth away. I sat up and his eyes popped open, a big grin on his face.

"I have a surprise for you, sweetheart." I was between Bill and the doorway and he couldn't see Sarah yet.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Remember when you admitted to me that you wanted to fuck Sarah? Well, I mentioned it to her, and guess what? She wants to fuck you, too." I moved aside and Bill's jaw dropped at the sight of his naked sister standing in the doorway.

She wiggled her fingers at him. "Hi, Bill. Looks like fantasies run both sides of the family."

"Shit! Sarah? Ellen? What the heck is going on here?"

"Simple, bro. Ellen told me about that time you saw me on my bed, masturbating, and that you couldn't get me out of your mind when you jacked off. Well, guess who I was thinking about when you saw me? That's right, big brother. You." Sarah's voice was gentle and she moved forward to sit on the edge of the bed, reaching out and gripping Bill's erection lightly. An expression of naked lust passed across her face and I swear Bill's prick got even harder.

"We can't! You're my sister!" Bill's voice was almost a wail.

"We can. Nobody will know except Ellen, and she won't tell anyone." Sarah pouted. "Don't you want me?"

Bill flopped back on the pillow, looking confused.

"Bill? Sweetheart?" He looked at me. "I set this up, Bill. I think you both have a ghost to exorcise. You both want to fuck each other, don't you?" He glanced across at Sarah, who smiled. "Of course you do. It's only this once, then your curiosity is satisfied and I don't need to be jealous of Sarah's ghost anymore."

"We shouldn't," he muttered, but there was no conviction in his tone.

"Do it, Bill. Fuck Sarah, exorcise that ghost, then you and I can fuck the rest of the night away."

"Yes, Bill," Sarah whispered. "Fuck me." She bent forward and took his prick in her hand, her mouth forming an 'O' and sliding wetly over the head. Her head dipped and she took most of him into her mouth, then sat up, letting his pole escape from her mouth with a pop.

"God help me, I want to," Bill said, looking at me.

"Do it, then," I murmured. "Do you want me to leave?"

He laughed, his expression wry. "After you set it up? You'd never forgive me."

I giggled. "Probably not. I'll sit in the bedroom chair." I swung my legs over and stood up, moving the two paces to the bedroom chair I'd placed earlier, trying to work out the position that would give me the best view. Sarah moved round and stretched out beside Bill, propped on her right elbow, chin in hand, her left hand idly stroking his prick. Quite skillfully, I thought.

"Come here, you," Bill growled, reaching for Sarah. She giggled and moved into his arms, raising her lips for their first kiss as lovers. From where I sat it looked like a good one and they were both breathing hard when they separated. Bill's hand was moving over Sarah's breasts, exploring, caressing, and my own nipples were aching for his touch, an ache even more acute when Bill bent and took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on it, letting it pop gently out from between his lips. She moaned deep in her throat as Bill let his lips trail down and off her breast, across her stomach, down and into the hot, scented jungle of her crotch. I guess he must have stabbed down into her pussy with his tongue, because Sarah suddenly jumped and gasped, her hands clutching at Bill's head.

"In me, Bill, in me," she moaned. "I want you in me."

Bill's head came up and he moved to kneel between the legs that Sarah threw wide apart, her pussy pouting and obviously wet, clear even in the dim bedroom lighting. I held my breath as Bill lined up his prick with Sarah's soaking pussy and moaned with her as the blunt head of his prick slipped between her slick lips. I watched fascinated as her lower lips spread around the invader, then the view was lost as Bill's body covered his sister's. I was almost gasping with the sexual tension being a voyeuse was raising in me and I lifted my feet to the seat, letting my knees fall outwards, opening my own pussy to the invasion of my fingers.

My fingers moved in time with Bill's thrusts into Sarah's welcoming pussy and I almost giggled as I realised my fingers were loud in my juices, a sound lost in the liquid sound of the siblings' joining. Their breathing was loud, Sarah almost panting, and I could see a sheen of sweat on her brow, her fingers moving on Bill's back, aimless, fluttering. I was fascinated, watching the muscles in Bill's butt as he rammed his prick in and out of his sister's pussy, and my fingers speeded up to match his rhythm. It wasn't going to last, there was too much sexual tension built up in the room. Sarah came first, a strangled moan, part gasp, coming from between her clenched teeth, her head thrown back, tendons standing proud in her neck, a snarl, almost, on her lips, as she came, throbbing, pulsing, clamping down on her brother's prick as her climax washed over her.

Neither Bill nor I could share that moment with indifference. I came next, my busy fingers almost strumming on my pussy as I followed Sarah over the precipice of climax, only to watch fascinated as Bill's butt clenched while his seed spilled into Sarah's welcoming depths, wordless grunts escaping his throat as he spasmed in reflexive thrusts, climax overwhelming him, too.

The only sound in the room was three sets of lungs trying to extract oxygen from the air as we came down from our highs. Sarah moved first, her eyes opening and staring into mine, her hands lightly stroking Bill's back. A smile slowly spread over her face as Bill moved awkwardly to leave her. She kissed him lightly, her fingers stroking his face as he sat back on his knees. Sarah swung one leg lithely over his head, clearing a space. She beckoned to me.

"Over here, Ellen. I think your lover wants you." She giggled. "Although I think it will be a little while before he's ready for you."

I stood, moving the two steps to the bed and let myself down beside them. I leaned over and kissed Sarah lightly, then turned to Bill. There was sweat on his brow and he smiled warmly at me.

"Thanks, Ellen," he said. "Now I know, and I can let go of my fantasy. Same for you, Sarah?"

Sarah smiled and nodded. "Best sex I ever had so far in my life," she said with a grin, "but I know there's someone out there for me who will make it even better for me." She pouted. "Now all I have to do is find him. Will you guys help me?"

Bill and I looked at each other, then burst out laughing. "Sure, sis," said Bill.

"We start Monday," I said, "at the Bitchin' Bee. Anne Evans might be there too, so that's two of you I have to help."

Sarah stood. "Me for the shower," she said. "Anyone coming?"

Bill grinned. "Thanks, sis, but we just did."

Feedback is welcomed, and as the only reward I get for this is your approval, please vote, too

12