LBFM Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me with the evil grin still on her face and proceeded to take me into her mouth as deep as she could go. I almost screamed out loud from the sensation and at the thought of her doing ass-to-mouth and drove my cock as far as I could into her face. Fortunately she had placed a restraining hand around my shaft as I would surely have choked her.

"Fuuucccck, Jess that is so dirty but I love it."

Her smile a round my cock was triumphant and she then withdrew to the tip before descending rapidly as my hips rose to meet her face. I only lasted a few thrusts more before my orgasm arrived.

"Jessss ... I'm going to come ... can I come in your arse?"

She laughed around my cock and nodded and on my next up thrust she tried to take me deeper into her throat for the first pulses. This just added fuel to my orgasmic fire and my hips and feet were thrashing trying to get deeper into her mouth and my hands went to hold her head as I face-fucked her ... thrust ... pulse ...thrust ...pulse ... thrust ... pulse.

Eventually I stopped and rested my head back against the headboard. As I came to my senses I realised that Jess was coughing as she moved off my deflating cock. I'd been too rough!

I slid down and pulled her up so I could look at her. Her eyes were teary and her nose was running but she had a glowing smile on the sloppy mess that was her face.

"I'm sorry darling I got carried away. You just got me so excited I couldn't control myself."

She gave me a loving kiss.

"Shhh! You silly wonderful man. I started it and I'm glad that I can make you come like that from make-believe anal sex as it will save my ass from getting pounded. Also, I managed to deep throat you a bit without too much gagging. Maybe that was a bit rough so next time I'll have to tie you down."

We kissed tenderly for a long time and then cuddled a bit and I could have dropped off to sleep if my phone had not pinged as emails arrived.


Chapter 9

The next few days passed in a blur of work, bureaucracy for the villa and residency, a STD / AIDS test for me (late I know but it was better to know the situation) and lots of wonderful sex. Jess and I did do more than fuck like rabbits but our time together, in or out of bed, was fun, loving and erotic all at the same time as we started to learn more about each other and the things about life and the world that we liked and disliked; places we wanted to go, favourite music, best movies, food ... all the things that two people meeting and falling in love would naturally do to find out more about each other.

I fell deeper in love with her every passing minute and scrap of information that I learned about her.

However, one such discussion caused Jess to view me in a whole new light and opened my eyes to possible cultural differences between us and I glimpsed the strange life that a single mother / part-time hooker must lead.

We had both professed a liking for Tom Hanks' movies and concluded there wasn't anything that could be described as a bad Tom Hanks' performance although he had been in some poor movies. We both agreed that Joe Versus the Volcano was a shocker although I gave it a better rating than Jess as it also had a young Meg Ryan in it who I confessed to having a letch for back in the day. This then led on to a further discussion about other actresses I fancied and the list seemed to be full of blondes; Keira Knightly, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Michelle Pfeiffer ... oh very definitely Michelle Pfeiffer!

Jess felt seriously threatened by this admission as she owned up to being jealous of blonde white girls as she thought they were the epitome of beauty and what white guys really wanted in a woman. I tried to convince her this was not true in my case but my verbal assurances were not enough to do the job so I sacrificed myself for 30 minutes of passionate love making in a selfless act just to make the point!

This left us both sweaty and dishevelled but she definitely got the point!

See what I did there?

As a result of this I looked for a movie starring any of them on the myriad of TV channels the hotel provided just so I could point out just how beautiful Jess was in comparison. I found Sleepless in Seattle was on-demand in the room and I suggested we cuddle in bed and watch it. Jess was overjoyed at the prospect as it was another first for her ...watching a film in bed with a man she loved.

I quickly realised that whatever I said about how much more beautiful Jess was than Meg Ryan during the film she still thought we were watching it because I liked blonde bimbos. I think she was joking about being jealous but I'm not sure!

Now I have to confess that, being the sloppy, slushy romantic that I am, the ending always make me shed a few tears despite having seen it umpteen times and this occasion was no exception. Jess, who was lying with her head on my chest, was unaware until I reached for a tissue as the credits rolled and quickly sat up in alarm.

"Why are you crying, what's the matter?"

"That's an emotional moment. I always cry at that bit."

She looked stunned.

"But ... but ... I'm here ... aren't you worried that I'm here?"

That threw me and I looked puzzled.

"Why should I be worried that you are here? I'm not ashamed to cry in front of you."

She looked thoughtful and gave a small shake of her head.

"It's ... it's just that I've never seen a man cry before other at funerals. It's strange that's all. I guess it's because I've not had men in my life ... other than ... you know ... as clients and I'm not sure that Filipino men would cry over a silly film with a blonde bimbo in it."

"For the last time I don't want a blonde bimbo ... I want a LBFM ... a Loving ... Beautiful ... Filipina ... err ... Mistress ... err .... Minx ... nmpfpff."

It was her turn to shut me up with a giggling kiss.

"It's ok David I get the message. You were doing so well there but the ending should have been ... 'Mother of my children'!"

That pulled me up short.

Suddenly I could think of nothing more appropriate than having children with this wonderful woman.

I guess I needed to think about a vasectomy reversal!


Chapter 10

Jess had started to look for jobs and found that there were actually quite a few to be had if she could get her documentation together some of which was back in Manila. This required a conversation with her mother which did not go too well as she had to explain her new circumstances. Whilst Momma was happy that she was giving up being a hooker she was less than convinced about living with a foreigner as her own experience with Jess' father showed that foreign men would disappear at the drop of a hat.

What Jess left out of the story was that I was old enough to be her father and that I was already married as she felt this would agitate her mother even more. She also didn't mention that there would be an opportunity for Melissa to come to HK as she knew her mum would then realise that she would be left on her own back in the Philippines.

I had Skype conversations with my two sons to tell them that I was taking the job in Hong Kong and that they could come and live with me in the school holidays. They were excited by the prospect especially as the alternative was to spend time with their mother back in Berkshire.

I'd been to see both of them at their boarding school before I flew out to explain about the fact their mother and I were separating and that Jan had found someone new. Daniel, my youngest son aged 12 who had been coached by Steven, thought it was going to be very weird but didn't seem unduly upset. His older brother, Archie, had been more intuitive and had seen through my story that Jan and I had decided to split up mutually by commenting that 'Mummy had found a new man very quickly'.

I had decided not to mention Jess to them and when I told her this she had agreed that it was the right thing to do for the moment. However, as I was starting to say goodbye to the boys at the end of the first Skype session she wandered across the room in range of the webcam dressed only in panties and a skimpy camisole top and Archie, being 15, noticed.

"Wow! Who was that hottie?"

I got flustered and killed the video link. I turned to see Jess grinning like crazy in the corner as she pulled her camisole up to flash me her gorgeous breasts. I tried not to laugh but restarted the video and angled the webcam away from her. The minx, she had been fully clothed when I started the call!

Embarrassed, I tried to bluff my way out.

"Who was who?"

"The girl who just went by."

"I didn't see a girl; it must have been the housekeeper."

"She was only wearing panties and a ..."

I cut across him.

"Sorry Archie, I have to go now, I've got a meeting ... bye both of you ... love you."

Daniel said goodbye but Archie got a last comment in.

"Love you too Daddy ... Hang on! Aren't you still in a hotel ... why do you have a housekeeper ...?"

"Bye darling ... got to go ... love you."

I quickly ended the call and turned to see Jess giggling. I stood up with a fierce expression on my face and moved towards her.

"So, trying to corrupt my sons were you? There's only one punishment for that, a good tickling."

Her giggling intensified and she tried to dodge round me but there was not enough room and I caught her around the waist with one arm and lifted her off the ground and put her over my shoulder and moved towards the bed.

She squealed and wriggled and beat on my back with her hands.

"No ... please don't ... you know I'm ticklish."

I laughed like an evil villain from a Victorian melodrama.

"Then let that be a lesson to you about flaunting yourself at impressionable boys."

I laid her gently down on the bed and gently started to tickle her sides. I did it just enough to make her giggle but not enough to start her squirming. She looked lovingly up at me and put both hands to pull my head down for a kiss.

I obliged and we melted together. Eventually we broke apart and we lay on our sides gazing at each other. Jess stroked my face and then a mischievous glint came into her eyes.

"I think Archie is way past the impressionable stage and if he was a bit older I'd let him make an impression on me ... he's a good looking lad ... but he must get his looks from his mother. NO! NO! Don't ... start ... he ... pleeease ... no ... tickling me again ... (giggle). You know that threesome you wanted with me and my mom well it works both ways you know?"

"That does it! More tickling punishment!."

I soon had her squealing and wriggling and begging me to stop.

Both of us were panting with the exertion so we lay back down in our favourite cuddling position and Jess's hand started to gently stroke my chest and mine cupped her wonderful buttocks. She tilted her head up to look at me and I tilted mine down to kiss her.

She whispered into my mouth.

"I love you David King."


Chapter 11

I had expedited the lease on the villa and we were in a position to move in a few days before Jess was due to fly back to Manila with me due to go back to the UK a few days later.

The property was only partly furnished and so it necessitated several trips to furniture and household goods stores to pick out the items we needed immediately and the process was another step on the road to building our relationship. We hadn't been supermarket shopping yet and Jess decided that she would delay clothes purchases until she came back so this was the first occasion to see how our likes and dislikes matched up. Jess surprised and delighted me by going for modern Scandinavian style furniture and modernist upholstery and curtains (which I love but Jan had always insisted on traditional oak and chintz) which made the process so much easier. Once I realised that her choices would be similar to mine I left her to it and spent most of my time watching Jess as she looked and measured and compared with a range of adorable facial expressions which just made me love her even more.

On one occasion she caught me looking and mockingly asked why I was standing around doing nothing.

"Because I prefer to look at you! I love watching you and the way you scrunch your face up when trying to decide. Did you know you pout when you don't like something and bite your bottom lip when you can't make your mind up between things you like? You wrinkle your brow when you have decided and have a small secret smile when you see something you really like."

She grinned shyly and then stuck her tongue out at me.

"You didn't mention that I stick my tongue out at smartass people watchers! Now get over here and help me decide on these cushions."

I did my 'yes boss' salute and went over to her. She stood on tiptoes to gently kiss my cheek and whisper in my ear.

"Did you know that you have a really goofy look on your face when you're looking at me? I adore it; it makes me feel very special ... and much loved."

We were due to get the keys on the day before Jess flew out and we were on the way to the Lamma ferry when I got a phone call from the office saying that MR. Feng had been in contact and wanted a brief meeting that had to be that morning at 11.00 because he was due to fly out later. I was going to refuse but Jess said she could handle things at the apartment and so I went back to the hotel to change and took a taxi to the office.

I did a bit of work while waiting for Feng to turn up and was annoyed when he didn't show up promptly and we had received no message to say he was running late. At 11.15 I rang him and he answered promptly.

"Mr. King, how lovely to hear from you again. How may I help you?"

This stumped me.

"Err ... I was told that you asked for a meeting at 11.00 this morning. It's now 11.15 and I was wondering when I might expect you."

He said nothing for a few seconds.

"I think there must be some confusion Mr. King. I have not asked for a meeting. I'm currently in Beijing so it would be impossible for me to make a meeting. Who did the request come from?"

"Hang on, I will enquire."

I asked my local PA who said the request had been a telephone call direct to her from someone claiming to be Mr. Liu's assistant. I relayed this to Feng who immediately realised that something was not right.

"Liu does not have an assistant and is with me here. Someone is playing a trick on you. I'm sure we both know who that might be. I can't understand why but let me make some enquiries."

We broke the call and was about to call Jess when my phone pinged with a message from her. I went to open it and realised that it was a picture message.

I opened it.

I couldn't work out what I was looking at to begin with until I realised it was the living room at the villa with the new furniture laid out how Jess and I (well Jess actually) had decided it should be. The only difference was that Jess was very naked and lying on one of the sofas. My first thought was she was sending me a sexy picture but then I realised that she had something over her mouth.

I zoomed in as much as I could.

I then wished I hadn't.

She had duct tape over her mouth and her eyes betrayed absolute fear!

I looked at the rest of the picture with growing horror as I could see that her ankles were also bound with duct tape. I couldn't see her hands as they were behind her back but I guessed they were bound as well.

I was just about to the call the police when a second message arrived. It was a text this time.

> "dont call any one if you want see her alive"

My first reaction was, strangely, to be irritated by the lack of grammar (as I am always with text messages) before the importance of the message really sank in. I'm not one to panic normally but suddenly I felt completely alone and out of my depth.

Another message pinged.

> "come here"

I finally broke out of my trance and hit the dial button.

There was no answer.

I gathered up my stuff told my PA that I was going to the villa but tried to give no clue that anything was wrong and made my way to Central.

The ferry ride to Lamma was interminable.

The front gate to the villa was open and I approached the front door which was similarly ajar. The living area was not visible from the drive so I had no idea where anyone was and how many people I had to confront. Realising I had no weapon of any sort I picked up a rock the size of my fist from the edge of the path and put it in my jacket pocket.

Standing to one side I gently pushed open the front door but there was no one in the hallway and I slipped inside. I had not been as quiet and unobtrusive as I thought as a voice called from the living room.

"Ah, Mr. King, I was beginning to think that you were going to leave the delightful Cookie to her fate."

Lavrov! Just as Feng had predicted.

I could hear Jess's muffled voice shouting in rage but I couldn't work out what she was saying.

The time for a softly, softly approach was over and I strode decisively to the door and looked in. Jess was still bound and gagged on the sofa much like she had been in the photo but now Lavrov was sat grinning beside her pawing at her breasts as she screamed and I shouted.

"Leave her alone! You've got a problem with me but she's not involved."

Jess's eyes met mine and I saw a multitude of emotions rush through them. Relief ... fear ... helplessness ... concern ... disgust ... pain.

I closed the space to the sofa in a few paces and was reaching for the rock when Jess's gaze flickered to my right and I sensed another presence. I turned just as a huge man stepped from behind the door and tried to jab something into my neck. I managed to deflect his lunge with my arm and I saw that he held a device the size of a remote control with two prongs at the end.

A self-defence stun-gun!

He grabbed my arm with his other hand and hauled me towards him and he thrust the stun-gun towards my jaw. I heard a muffled scream from Jess as my body lost all motor control and fell to the floor.

The pain was excruciating and it felt like I was having root-canal work performed on every tooth in my head at the same time and without a local anaesthetic.

I didn't black out but I might as well have done as I was incapable of movement and was only dimly aware of my surroundings and ambient noise.

As my eyes started to refocus Lavrov's grinning triumphant face came into view and then he put something into my mouth. I was incapable of spitting it out or swallowing and he massaged my throat to force the swallow reaction. I saw his grin widen still further.

The other man came into view and I followed him with my eyes as my neck still wouldn't move and I saw him sit beside Jess and paw at her breasts as Lavrov had done. One of his hands moved lower to cup her mound and I could see her body flinch as he tried to jam a finger into her and tears came to her eyes. I tried to shout at him to stop but all that came out was a guttural moan. Lavrov followed my gaze and laughed.

"Don't worry about Stepov he's just treating her like the whore she is. At least as the whore she 'was' before Mr. la-di-da David King came along and tried to take her away from it all. Well when you are gone she will have to go back to it and I'll be first in line for her. She really is quite delightful. I know you agree with that or we wouldn't be in this love-nest of yours."

He grinned mockingly into my eyes.

"It was quite the little domestic scene when we arrived this morning ... dusting ... cleaning ... furniture arranging. Too bad you won't get to experience the full live-in-lover arrangements. But you will get to take her ass. That's the least I can do for you before you say goodbye."

I was raging inside and tried to shake my head to say that wasn't going to happen but again I had no control over my body. He got up and went over to Jess who was still wriggling trying to avoid the grasping hands of Stepov and her face was contorted in pain and emotion. Lavrov looked at her without any compassion and then sneered.