Le Belle Donne Ch. 02

Story Info
Alberto and Isabella head into to town for some errands.
11.8k words
4.52
10.4k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a part of the Blackedmerica series, which is set in an alternate history. Other stories in the series include Blackedmerica: A Love Story, Nerds of Hollyweather, A Southern Sheriff, Housewives of Valley County and In Brazil.)

Chapter 2

At the Abruzzo vineyard, Alberto had made it over to the barn where he saw Alessio Abruzzo and Mattia Tocci. The two men had just finished mending the last few grape baskets when Alberto, with a bit of nervousness, stepped up to them.

"Buon giorno signore Abruzzo, signore Tocci." Alberto greeted the two men politely, though his attention was mostly towards Adriana's father Alessio.

"Buon giorno Alberto." Alessio smiled when he saw his friend Lorenzo's son. The young man was as hardworking as his father, and always eager to help out during the busy harvests, even after having helped his father. Though, his daughter Adriana might have had something to do with his eagerness. Of course, he wasn't completely blind to the way Adriana looked at the young man either.

"Buon giorno." Even though they didn't know each other that well, they had, of course, worked alongside each other on the Abruzzo's vineyard from time to time when Alessio needed some extra hands, Mattia was still a bit surprised that Alberto called him signore, since he was only four years older.

"Signore Abruzzo, I..." Alberto gulped. Not only was he going to proclaim his love for his daughter, but he was doing it in front of a small audience as well.

"I am in love with Adriana, and I hope..." Alberto nervously looked down a little before looking back up at Alessio.

"That it would be okay with you if we see each other." Alberto hoped with all of his heart that Adriana's father wouldn't mind.

"I see." Alessio stood up and looked at Alberto in a somewhat of a stern manner. Inside he was smiling, he was only pretending to be rigid about what he had just been told. In fact, he was quite fond of the young man, and he couldn't think of a better man for his daughter. And with how Eleonora had talked about Adriana and Alberto, he knew that his wife was fond of the young man as well.

Mattia now knew why Alberto had been so formal and called him signore as well. He would, of course, have done the same thing if another person had been around when he had asked Signore Abruzzo about Rafaella.

"And how does my daughter feel about you?" Alessio asked trying to keep his stern look.

"She's... by some miracle... in love with me as well, signore Abruzzo." Alberto got rather nervous when he saw the way Signore Abruzzo looked at him.

"Come here, son." Alessio opened his arms to Alberto and smiled.

"Of course it is okay for you to see her." Alessio embraced Alberto who lit up like the son.

"Grazie signore Abruzzo." Alberto couldn't have been happier. Both of Adriana's parents had embraced him.

"Now, no more of that signore, I'm Alessio." Alessio saw the smile on Alberto's face. If he had to guess, he had himself looked quite like that once upon a time when he had asked Eleonora's father Livio for her hand.

"Grazie, Alessio." Alberto thank Adriana's father again.

"I think this calls for an early aperitivo." Alessio smiled and suggested that they would celebrate with the Italian tradition of having a light drink or meal before dinner.

"Magari un'altra volta, grazie Alessio, but unfortunately Isabella and I have to go into town for some errands," Alberto said that he would have loved to, but he couldn't neglect his chores.

"Ah, well, next time then Alberto." Alessio needed no further explanation. It was nearing the end of the harvest, a very busy time of the year, and on many vineyards, they were getting ready to house visitors from other parts of Italy as well as other parts of the world.

"Grazie, buon giorno." Alberto thanked Alession again before saying goodbye. He knew that he was already a bit late and that his sister was probably waiting for him.

"Buon giorno." Alessio and Mattia both waved.

"That doesn't stop us from celebrating with a bit of aperitivo, does it, Mattia?" Alessio smiled and patted his son in law on his back as the two headed up towards the house.

Hurrying home, Alberto ran between the rows of to make up some time.

"Hu uh hu uh." He bent over in order to catch his breath when he flew out from the last row in front of his home. As he looked up, he saw his sister stomping her feet, looking at him.

"Someone sure took his time." Isabella had planned to go and look at some new dresses at Floriana's clothing boutique, but now that her brother was late, she might not have time.

"Scusi Isa." Alberto still panting heavily apologized to his sister and called her by her nickname.

"Well, okay, but we better get going," Isabella had never really been able to stay upset with her brother.

"Okay." Alberto hopped over to the cargo bicycle they used when they had to pick up more supplies than they could carry. Once on it, Isabella sat down on the front cargo bed and off he peddled.

The landscape that surrounded the dirt road they rode down was beautiful and lush, full of blooming trees and flowers. All along the scenic road, the birds chirped their summery tune. That it was a valley of vineyards and orchards was clear as day. Where one field of grapevines ended, a grove of fruit trees began. Many of the fields had been worked for centuries, and perhaps even longer, evident by the short in height, stone walls that marked where one field began and ended.

"You know, I can handle most of the pickups if you'd like to walk around town." Alberto felt a bit bad for being late and hoped that he could maybe make it up to his sister.

"No, that's okay Alberto." Isabella thought that it was a very nice gesture of her brother. But there were quite some things to pick up from the shops around town.

"Well, I could pick up the package from Marinos by myself, it's all across town. That'll give some time." Alberto paddled the bicycle down the dirt road.

"Oh, I guess that would be okay... Grazie Alberto." Isabella held onto the small wooden railing of the cargo bed she sat on, whilst turning around and giving her brother an appreciative smile.

"So, how did things go with Adriana?" Isabella had been curious ever since she left the two of them alone.

"Well..." Alberto blushed happily. He still had a hard time accepting the fact that he and Adriana were now together. A couple.

"I... told her that I loved her." Alberto couldn't hide the smile on his face when he said it.

"Scusa?!" Isabella's eyes almost flew open. She was that surprised at what her brother had just told her. Of course, she knew that her brother was in love with Adriana, but with how shy he was around her, that he had actually told her, was a surprise.

"Stop the carriage." Isabella lightly slapped on the wooden railing as Alberto pulled over.

Immediately Isabella got up and turned around.

"You told her that you loved her?" She looked at her brother, and with how he was blushing she could tell that he was telling the truth.

"S... si." He saw the surprised look on his sister.

"Wow, and what did Adriana say?" The moment she asked the question she felt dumb. She knew exactly how Adriana felt.

"She... told me that she loved me too." Alberto lit up when he said it.

"So, the two of you are together now?" Isabella asked.

"Si. I even asked Signore Abruzzo and Signora Abruzzo if it was okay for me to see Adriana, and they both gave me their blessing." Alberto said proudly.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you." Isabella couldn't help but give her brother a loving hug.

"Grazie, Isa." Alberto was surprised at how affectionate his sister was. He had pretty much expected her to tease him about it.

"Well... don't let it go to your head." Isabella leaned back and headed back to the front of the bicycle.

"Can't believe my weird brother actually fell in love and got together with someone before me." Said out loud as she sat back down on the wooden platform at the front of the bicycle.

"There's always Ferdinando. There's pretty much no doubt that he's in love with you." Alberto mentioned the son of the town's baker.

"Well..." Isabella almost blushed a little when she thought of the kind and rather chubby Ferdinando. The first time she met him, he had told her straight out that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, an angel. After that with every chance he got, he had courted her. Always ready with something to give her when she passed the bakery in the town. Though she always felt very flattered by his romancing, for some time, however, she really wasn't sure if she had the same feelings for him.

But a month ago Isabella's feelings had grown when they had shared a very tender moment out in the Martaci's barn when Ferdinando had seen her with Carlos, an immensely sexy black man who had stayed at their bed & breakfast...

Isabella had been on her knees, stroking and sucking Carlos's thick black cock when Ferdinando had stopped by with flowers. With her parents and Alberto helping out the Abruzzo's with their harvest, there had been no one to greet Ferdinando, so he had walked in on them.

Being the proper man that he was, Ferdinando had naturally apologized to both of them, but especially to Carlos.

"Scusi, I'm terribly sorry, I did not mean to disturb the two of you. I simply came by to give some flowers to Isabella." Ferdinando felt so awful for having barged in like that. But at the same time, he was completely mesmerized by sight in front of him and the absolute beauty that was Isabella. Her dress was down around her waist and her breathtakingly stunning and gravity-defying breasts were out in the open, with her nipples pointing straight out. The way she was enjoying the black man's girthy cock made her more beautiful than Ferdinando ever thought could be possible. Even his wildest dreams and fantasies paled in comparison to what was before him.

"I hope you can forgive me." He looked over at the black man who had one of his hands on the back of Isabella's head, whilst slowly rocking his hips back and forth.

"That's okay, she's a very beautiful girl, she deserves flowers," Carlos glanced over at the chubby man carrying flowers.

"The two of you are together?" Carlos asked Ferdinando whilst he let out a small grunt. Isabella had run her tongue all the way down his shaft and had started sucking on his huge black balls.

"Ehm, no, but I hope that she will one day accept my love," Ferdinando confessed with such honesty.

"Mm." Carlos nodded as he pressed his impressive cock against his flat belly and arched his hips forward. Isabella took his cue and leaned up between his balls and butt cheeks, and tongued his ass crack.

"Oh yeah!" Carlos grunted at the girl's sweet tongue.

Though she was focused on licking Carlos's balls and ass, Isabella had overheard the two of them talk, and during their short conversation, she had seen Ferdinando in a whole new light. The Fernando that had courted her, who had always been so confident, was now, in front of Carlos, a black man, quite the opposite. He was somewhat shy.

With that, Isabella suddenly realized that she hadn't seen Ferdinando around any black men, so she hadn't seen him act as a proper man should act. But now when she heard how respectable he was in front of a black man, he suddenly became rather attractive. Perhaps even more than that.

At that moment, Isabella leaned back and looked up at the handsome and naked man that was Carlos.

"Is it okay if Ferdinando comes over here?"

"Si." Carlos nodded.

"Grazie." Isabella looked at him with a thankful smile, after which she glanced over at Ferdinando.

"Grazie for the beautiful flowers Ferdinando, you can put them over there," Isabella told him as she reached out towards him, motioning him over with her fingers. After she did, she turned her attention back to the thick black cock she had been stroking and took it back into her mouth.

With a gulp, Ferdinando slowly made his way over to Isabella, who still held her free arm out towards him. He could hardly believe that this was happening. Not only was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen right in front of him sucking a black man's cock, a girl he was beyond in love with, but she was motioning him to come over to her. If it had been a dream, he would have expected to have woken up about now, but instead, he felt Isabella's petite hand against his big belly.

Whilst sucking and stroking Carlos's amazing cock, feeling his precum flow onto her tongue, Isabella managed to reach down under Ferdinando's sizable belly and find his fly. There, with some effort, she unzipped his pants.

It was with a curious amount of anticipation that she reached inside his pants where she found and wrapped her fingers around his semi-hard penis. Though she wouldn't have exactly called it hard since even though he was fully erect, his penis was still rather soft. However, it surprised her how amazing it felt stroking Ferdinando's soft penis whilst at the same time stroking Carlos's thick and throbbing black cock. It was such an immense contrast.

In one hand she had this amazingly rock hard cock, a cock that she couldn't wrap her fingers around, a cock that she wanted to pleasure and suck for as long as she could, and in the other hand she had a somewhat squishy penis that she could easily engulf between her fingers. Surprisingly Isabella rather enjoyed the softness of Ferdinando's penis.

Though within a few moments of having stroked his small penis, Isabella heard Ferdinando grunt and had felt her fingers get wet with cum. It wasn't a very heavy load, but her fingers did get rather stringy with his semen.

After a few more tender strokes, squeezing the last bit of cum from his limpening penis, Isabella carefully slid her hand out from his pants, making sure not to dry any off against his pants. Having freed her hand from his pants, she held her hand up towards Ferdinando and spread her fingers. She had seen her mother do this plenty of times with her father, and it was such a romantic act that she wanted to do it with Ferdinando.

"Oh." Ferdinando, still gasping from having come, looked down at Isabella's beautiful hand, her fingers covered with his cum, strings of semen hanging between them. He knew what she wanted him to do, and he couldn't believe that she was actually going to let him lick his cum from her fingers.

As he got down on his knees, he wanted to tell her how much he loved her but refrained from doing so since it probably wouldn't be proper in front of Carlos.

Leaning down, before he reached her fingers his eyes fell upon Isabella's perky breasts.

So amazing... Ferdinando closed his eyes and took her index and middle finger into his mouth. The moment he closed his lips around them, he felt the sliminess of his own cum.

"Mmm..." He gently slid his tongue between her fingers and sucked his sperm along their length. He couldn't believe that he was actually sucking Isabella's fingers. He was in heaven.

"Mngh." Ferdinando gulped down the cum and hurried to wrap his lips around the somewhat big wad of semen that was about to drip off of her ring finger. He wanted to make sure that he licked it all up. The last thing he wanted was for Isabella, or the black man to think that he wasn't proper.

"Mngh." He swallowed more of his cum, and suddenly he was struck by the sad fact that he had already cleaned her fingers. There was no more semen to suck.

With Ferdinando releasing her thumb, which had been the last of her fingers that he had sucked clean, and leaning up, Isabella knew that he was done, which kind of made her a bit blue, since she had liked when he sucked her fingers.

A small pop was heard when Isabella sucked Carlo's big cockhead out from between her lips. Still stroking his fat cock, she glanced down at her other hand, and though it was a little bit wet, she could tell that it was Ferdinando's spit and not his cum.

"Mmm, that was really nice Ferdinando, grazie." Isabella looked at the chubby young man who had nothing but love in his eyes for her. At that moment her heart opened up even more for him...

Peddling on the dirt road, Alberto got rather curious when his sister finished her sentence so abruptly.

"Well, what?" Alberto asked as they rode passed the Bianchi's fruitful orchard, where Claudia Bianchi was bent over with her arms straight out in front of her, resting up against a tree. Her dress was pulled up above he hips and slid down around her waist, and her breasts were hanging down, flopping back and forth as a big black man with his pants around his ankles was pounding her hard from behind. Cycling by, Alberto and Isabella could even hear the woman's climactic moans and the man's heavy groans.

"Sii! Cazzo quanto é grosso," Claudia moaned that the man's cock was so big.

A bit away from them, under a fig tree, Emilio, Claudia's husband, pretended to pick figs. Though having put down his basket, and standing there with his hand down his work pants, it was quite clear that his mind was focused on something other than picking figs.

"Well..." Isabella smiled yet again.

"I might not have been completely honest when I said that I wasn't in love." Isabella hadn't really told anyone other than Adriana about what had happened in the barn that day a month ago.

"Wow, I had no idea." Alberto was surprised in more than one way. First by how his sister, who had always kept her feelings close to her heart, had opened up to him, and second, by the fact that she had feelings for Ferdinando. Granted, Alberto had to admit that he wasn't very good at reading girls emotions, he had really had no idea that Adriana had been in love with him before she told him.

"Well, don't go telling anyone, okay?" Isabella asked her brother to keep it a secret for now. She hadn't actually told Ferdinando that she had feelings for him as well.

"No, of course not. I wouldn't do that." Alberto wouldn't even think of betraying his sister's confidence.

"I know you wouldn't Alberto, it's just that I haven't told Ferdinando how I feel and well..." Isabella had never really opened up to her brother in this manner before, and surprisingly she felt really comfortable doing so. She figured that it might have had something to do with how brave her brother had been telling Adriana how he felt.

"I know, it's hard. I mean, I was so nervous when I told Adriana that I almost passed out." Alberto chuckled a little when he told his sister.

"Hehe, yeah." Isabella smiled as the two siblings shared a bonding moment.

A few more kilometers down the road, upon a small hill, laid the modest town of San Casciano dei Bagni. In the town itself, there actually only lived around three hundred people, and most who lived there either had a shop, mercantile store or ran some type of service.

"Time to hop off, " Alberto told his sister since the last bit of the inclining road to the town was a bit too tough to peddle up. It was easier to walk the bicycle up.

Along the way up to the town, they passed and said hello to several other locals who had or were going to do some shopping.

Two of the people they met were Arlo and Renata Cattaneo, a couple in their early fifties who were on their way home.

"I can't believe you got it for me." Renata looked so excited when she held up the bottom piece of a pink string bikini from her shopping bag. For an otherwise rather petite woman, Renata had been gifted with incredibly wide hipe and an immense behind.

"Well, I've seen you admiring the last couple of times we've been in town." Arlo could tell how happy his wife was.

"And well, I thought that you... might want to wear it tomorrow when Ricardo comes over." Arlo got stiff just thinking about the black man seeing Renata in that skimpy bikini.